• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypothetical fights(RW)

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
I resist both
my mind manip could affect Ren Fuji
He doesn't have a resistence to Mind Manipulation
also i think i have universa level resistence to Mind and Soul Manipulation, but probably i'm wrong.
actually, thats Soul Manip, since it rips info straight from your soul

you may have a few problems

Overlord775 said:
What if i resist the Mind Manipulation too ?
thats not mind manip

• Csejte Ungarn Nachtzehre: (The Voracious shades from the Castle of Torture) Rusalka's Briah, Hadou-type, her desire being "I want to bring down others". Anyone who becomes caught in Rusalka's shadow gets dragged into her Castle of Torture, completely paralyzed and unable to move as if they were caught in a massive spider web. In addition, she is able to control the degree of her victims' paralysis, allowing her to even stop them from breathing if she so desired. To assist with capture, Rusalka is capable of transforming her shadow into massive monsters or fang-covered tentacles to envelop her foes. She is even able to devour her foes' souls whole to prevent them from ever escaping her grasp. She has also used her shadows to rip information directly from her foes' souls as well as dispose of any evidence of her killings.
I can completely paralyze you, and i can probably go further than just making you unable to brearth

Hl3 or bust said:
either way, Me vs Stand goes like this:

>Activate Briah

>Make large guns to put Stand in my shadow

>Laugh hartily as i shut off his brain
Kars doesn't need his mind to functio

Standuser081 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
either way, Me vs Stand goes like this:

>Activate Briah

>Make large guns to put Stand in my shadow

>Laugh hartily as i shut off his brain
Kars doesn't need his mind to functio
i'm fairly certain you have basically no ways to actually kill me

i simply walk by you, so you can't copy my abilities as you don't even know i have them, until you step into my shadow, at which point i eat all of your souls

I don't think i have that, since Psycho doesnt have it, but i'm still very resistent to EE

not sure about time stop tho, that was from Amakasu before

Wait I have Mid-Godly, anway I was asking for Stand, as he has Time Stop and EE.

Im not fighting.

PsychoWarper said:
Wait I have Mid-Godly, anway I was asking for Stand, as he has Time Stop and EE.
Im not fighting.
don't think i'm resistent to time stop, but i can **** with him trying to activate ti with the moment shackle

Anyways, i have W40K precog, which works against stuff that is beyond time and space iirc, so i can still tell that you can blitz me and copy my abilites

Standuser081 said:
I can bend my own fate. Doesn't if your precog is above space and time.
k

i go all out, get splattered and use the moment shackle to remove that and know that you can copy my stuff better than me

Back