• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypothetical fights(RW)

I'm 42 billion c normally and can amp that by over 250,000x. That's why I'm faster than a snail compared to you, Overlord.

Well, if it makes you feel better, I probably won't be able to kill you unless I use my 250k amp which has a very painful rebound on my character.

Ok, he gets it, but it doesn't do anything to him.

He was like "so this is the rebound?" and blocks Jin's attack and keeps fighting without being weakened.

Well this is how the wiki described it:

"Na Bong Acupuncture Limiter Removal: Satan strikes a point in his brain to remove the limiters on his body, allowing him to multiply his overall power, speed, and durability tremendously at the cost of a "rebound effect" as the effects begin to wear off, resulting in crippling pain. However, Satan seems to be unfazed by the latter effect. Like Mo-Ri, he is able to multiply his power up to two-hundred fifty-thousand times with this technique."

Also something else that isnt being brought up is your/satans (Ridiculous) Duplication.

PsychoWarper said:
Techniclly its "only" 200 quadrillion clones/duplicates.
even with baseline 4-A, thats still low-end 3-C with the stat boost alone, and around 1000x 3-A at max with clones

PsychoWarper said:
I dont know but Satan was excepted by monarch like a month ago so yeah.
the part that annoys me is that with the tier increases, he'll have 3-A max potential DC in one soul

Blahblah9755 said:
Can freely distort the axis of time and can freeze time and space at will with Domina Cornam, Shifted events in the timeline and reconstructed past, present, and future at the Far Side of the Moon to resurrect those who would have died in the original timeline and restart the Holy Grail War.
Can rewrite the laws of cause and effect at will and eliminate the effect of her opponent's attacks and abilities with Potnia Theron.

Can deage her foes with the Babyfication curse.

Can decide and select the future as she desires from an infinite number of futures and impose it on the world.

Can send others backward through time as she desires and relay information the past or future.

She also has concept hax, probability hax, law hax, bfr, conceptual existence erasure, and some other stuff that I neg.
Blah also has dis.

Me: Can I have a stick with non-combat applicable Low 2-C and hax?

RP: No

HL3: Can I have 1-B destruction of the souls of my foes?

RP: Sure

HL3: Thanks.

RP: Actually no

Blah: Can I have a 250,000x boost and 250,000 duplication

Also RP: Lol why not?

Lets see who has the least regrets now

PsychoWarper said:
Blahblah9755 said:
Can freely distort the axis of time and can freeze time and space at will with Domina Cornam, Shifted events in the timeline and reconstructed past, present, and future at the Far Side of the Moon to resurrect those who would have died in the original timeline and restart the Holy Grail War.
Can rewrite the laws of cause and effect at will and eliminate the effect of her opponent's attacks and abilities with Potnia Theron.

Can deage her foes with the Babyfication curse.

Can decide and select the future as she desires from an infinite number of futures and impose it on the world.

Can send others backward through time as she desires and relay information the past or future.

She also has concept hax, probability hax, law hax, bfr, conceptual existence erasure, and some other stuff that I neg.
Blah also has dis.
so he has BB?

thats some bullshit, since Tiamat was a maybe at best, and BB is ******* ridiculous even in comparision

Wait I think he was talking about resistances not powers he has but what he resisted.

Theres also Shriou Emiya (Composite)

Back