• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortality Type 4 Removal

@Dargoo

It is best if we wait until we can properly organise who that should check which pages. Otherwise several people would do the same work over and over.

Guys this is a Staff Only thread, no need to derail. If you have a suggestion, I'd suggest taking it to Monarch or another staff member. Thank you~

Mr. Bambu said:
Guys this is a Staff Only thread, no need to derail. If you have a suggestion, I'd suggest taking it to Monarch or another staff member. Thank you~
Well, the first guy who commented isn't a staff member, so...yiesh, that's a bummer.

Edit: You can remove all the non-staff comments if you want. Nobody is stopping you(well not literally nobody), just know that the action may or may not be met negatively. On the other hand, simply deleting any comment which makes this thread into a meme-fest or an inconclusive debate would be a carefully played way to say: "Stop! Be respectful and let the staff handle it."

Antydeth said:
Might not have ment too come off as, but that came off as really dooshy, not gonna lie.

Eitherway, I'll volunteer to help clean up the type 4 stuff (Already did some earlier), as I was the one who recommended the new one, I can't very well be expected to give an example myself then run away when the hard works comes on in.

Udlmaster said:
Antydeth said:
Might not have ment too come off as, but that came off as really dooshy, not gonna lie.
Eitherway, I'll volunteer to help clean up the type 4 stuff (Already did some earlier), as I was the one who recommended the new one, I can't very well be expected to give an example myself then run away when the hard works comes on in.

The internet is a free world ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬». But yeah, I do understand that I might have mildly given off this 'dooshy' impression you spoke of.

Zamasu's immortality would be replaced by Type 8, dependent on Super Shenron.

However, we shouldn't be doing any changes yet, we're still waiting on everything to be organized.

I strongly agree with Promestein. Please be patient.

You can place requests on the message walls of all our active staff members asking for help with this if you wish.

You should obviously provide a link to this thread.

Is anybody willing to ask the rest of the staff for help?

I can ask the staff soon, should I avoid asking the ones that have commented already, or should I still drop a reminder?

I'm not staff so I don't need a reminder

You can remind all of the active staff members about this.

I definitely have time to help out.

You'd be better off dividing the workload in teams of admins and content mods. First of all, are you sure that these are all the pages that have Type 4?

Monarch isn't quite done going through the "Whatlinkshere", but that would catch every profile that actually links to Immortality; the only pages it won't cover are ones with broken/nonexistent links.

I'm afraid to tell that I can help with the revision properly, one of the electrical towers collapsed and now I suffer of a blackout (I talking due using the electricity of a house of my cousin).

The ones in the blog? No, there's still a lot to go. And I'm not intending on finding them all myself, it is just somewhere to start from I guess.

I'll make a list of everyone who has said they are willing to help out in a bit, but I'm clocking out for the night now

I've asked the active staff, and reminded those who already commented. Except for the consultants, they seem to usually be a bit too busy.

Back