• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortality Type 4 Removal

Those 4500 to 5000 include those outside of the main namespace.

These are pages such as those on the forums, message walls, blogs, and user pages.

You can use this link to only see the pages on the main namespace, profiles and other wiki pages, of which there's 3500 to 4000 links.

Well, I tend to monitor the edits from the regular members.

Anyway, you can message the remaining administrators and content moderators to ask them for help with this if you wish.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
While I am handling other tasks this weekend and next week (I am taking a small break next weekend) I have little bits of free time in which I can help.
Would it be alright if we assigned you to the last set of 500? I doubt it's actually 500, and some other helpers can fix any unlocked pages, so you wouldn't need to do as much.

I can help tomorrow. I'll be busy the day after that.

@Monarch I noticed you put my name next to yours I assume this means we're best friends now.

Also, as for those of us that can't unlock pages, are we not helping or are the ones able to just unlocking them and moving on?

People who can't unlock pages will progress through the list as normal, and when they find a page they can't get will message their group "leader" who can unlock the page.

Alright. Fair enough.

Also no correction to the best friend thing so that's settled at least.

Given the limited amount of work involved to remove type 4 from each page, I think that it is better to make lists of the locked pages and ask the administrator or content moderator in each group to edit them directly, to save time.

They're pages with contested statistics. Such as Saitama, Goku, all of Medaka Box, and any character tier 2 or above.

Very popular or high-tiered pages are controversial, which is why it is better to keep them locked.

That is off-topic though.

called it

I'll get to work when I get off work.

For reference; WTC characters and SMT characters should both keep Type 4, they still have resurrection stuff.

I came close to finishing my portion before it was time for me to head out. I can get the rest done tomorrow. Or later tonight, if my phone will cooperate with me.

EDIT: Yeah, it's probably better if I just finish them tomorrow.

After we're done with removing, Type 4 should be added to Dark Souls and Bloodborne.

We had a Message Wall thread going where I was sending Assalt every locked profile I ran across, to unlock as I found them. All of them are clear.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

After you are done, you can update the Immortality page. Or is it better to do so earlier?

Back