• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortality Type 4 Removal

It appears as if the immortality page has already been updated.

I am done with 250 profiles except the 28 locked ones which I linked to Kep's message wall.

Noted. Messaged you on Discord but this'll do.

Again, it is quicker and less risky for the administrators and content moderators just edit the profiles directly rather than unlocking them.

Okay, I asked Celestial Pegasus to edit the locked profiles himself.

I've sent Monarch a full list of locked profiles in my section with Type 4. I've edited all I could up to Kali on the last 500.

For after we're done;

Grover Underwood and SCP-076 both have the current Type 4. Grover rencarnates and 076 ressurects every time he dies after a set period of time.

I also beleive Dean Winchester can self-ressurect after death, but I might be wrong.

(EDIT) Yeah, Dean has "Automatic Resurrection" on his second key. I think some other Supernatural characters have this.

I'll be able to fully dedicate some hours or so of my time tomorrow morning to finish the other half of the pages assigned to me that need to be edited, since my partner's already done with his share.

Group 1, 2, and 3 are done. So we're basically halfway through the entire revisions

Yep.

67% bois.

Kepekley23 said:
I'll be able to fully dedicate some hours or so of my time tomorrow morning to finish the other half of the pages assigned to me that need to be edited, since my partner's already done with his share.
Okay, so I take this back. Group 4 is done.

Hey where's the Type 4 of The Player (Minecraft)?

I Assume Type 9 is Steve merged with the Player as a whole. But in my opinion Type 9 in this profile seems to be treated as same as Type 4 which Steve and the Player as a separate character in Survival mode key though. (Just like of this flow of the thread)

I think there's difference between respawning in the same place and respawning in the different location. As respawning in the same place is Type 9 and respawning in the different location Type 4.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So, are we finished?
We have removed all the Immortality via Godhood from profiles

Nice work people.

Now begins the slow process of adding the new type 4 onto the profiles that need it as we become aware of their existence.

Talion (Shadow of Mordor) is another notable character I can think of with "lolresurrection".

An argument could be made for Enter the Gungeo, but I have no idea if we classify time based resurrection the same way.

I just noticed that To Aru's Magic gods (High Priest etc.) type 4 immortality wasn't removed.

Strangely High Priest (and probably the rest as well) don't seem to appear on any of the 6 lists (Or at least it looks like that from quickly ctrl+f'ing through them).

I will remove it from them.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Several of the marvel abstracts still have type 4 immortality, should that stay or be removed?
I think that it should be removed because their profiles don't qualify under the new definition.

4: Immortality via reincarnation or resurrection: Characters that are immortal because, whenever they die, they will simply reincarnate within another body or resurrect themselves at a later point in time.'

Back