• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay. It is just that I think it is an unnecessary part of the old image, so I would very much appreciate the help.

Would you be willing to update the image? It is important that we get this done.

Perhaps you can simply copy-paste the regular tabber part over the one with widths?

Yeah sorry ant but I've been having problems with my computer and sent it to be looked at and won't get it back for like a week. That's why I didn't just finish the image.

Since it's basically done, would you he able to ask someone else to just Photoshop the one letter and widths=400? I won't be able to post the SE page either since I'm stuck on a phone rn, but we already have that done.

Well, I am not sure who I should ask to handle it. Maybe Skalt711. He has helped out with these sort of things before.

Thanks skalt. Just edit in a capital R in Read and delete the width part and the image is good to go.

Sorry for the long activity, I have problems with school again [This time because our entirety of class, including myself, got punished because we didn't tell a paragraph, now we have to learn this and next paragraph and fully memorize them]. I'll definitely succed in this tomorrow, so expect for the work to be finished, well, tomorrow.

Agreed, like Batman's batmobile. A note should be made to say that if the character can summon it then it should go in can summon/create, if it weren't I can see certain users applying that erroneously.

@Skalt711

No problem. Thank you for the help.

>realizing that I've typed "activity" instead of "inactivity"... oh.

@Eficiente

I like your note, but I need more input from others.

Sorry for slowing down the whole process, my PC was broken, I've only fixed it yesterday. I'll complete it under the Standard Profile Format update project.

This image is cursed. It's broken two computers now and has stalled for like months.

Should I post the page for SE in the meantime though? That's been complete for a really long time.

I feel like the gaps between paragraphs tend to be of unequal height. If you are not okay with this, I'll fix it as well.
Standard Character Format3

I think that it seems fine.

What do you think Wokistan?

Thanks a lot. He helped the image when nobody else could

Ant, I was referring to this. I've had the page for Standard Equipment finished for a long time now.

Yeah, i'll change the pic to the new one and post my page. Glad to finally get this done.

Are we using a script to add linkage to Standard Equipment, or is it just a thing we're gonna do over time?

I've noticed that some items mismatch. A title of list for things that a character doesn't have equipped but instead creates or summons is interpreted differently. Here's the fix btw
Standard Character Format4

I have unlocked the page for you.

Promestein uses a bot with a script that might be able to handle it, but she is very busy already.

Darkanine also uses a script for it, but given that around 18000 pages would need to be updated, and non-bot edits will flood the recent changes, it is probably best to ask Promestein.

Updated the page. Looks good to me, but its always good to check.

Prom said she could do it with her bot. I guess we can close this thread then?

Setting something like this up is easy. It'll take a while but it's simple

Okay. Thank you very much for the help. Just remember that only '''Standard Equipment:''' text segments should be automatically replaced with '''[[Standard Equipment]]:'''.

Just so you do not accidentally replace any other unrelated mentions of standard equipment.

@Antvasima On page it says * Can Summon, while picture says * Able to create/summon the following things.

That is true. Are you willing to update the image to say "Can Summon" instead? The text is of more appropriate length.

Antvasima said:
That is true. Are you willing to update the image to say "Can Summon" instead? The text is of more appropriate length.
'Can Create/Summon' can be placed. I'll do it when the school day will end.

@Skalt711

Just "Can Summon" I think, but it depends on what Wokistan thinks.

@AguilaR101

I think that the currently suggested structure is fine to use.

I wonder how we'll handle characters who would have an excessively large number of items in their "Can create" section

This guy for example heavily relies on Creation and so has created pretty much every equipment one can think of over the course of his not yet finished series.

Hmm. That could be a problem, yes. What do the rest of you think? Would "Can Summon" only solve this?

Back