• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can you take a screenshot to show what you mean?

Anyway, the most relevant part: Rn I've formatted the new equipment as this:

[[Equipment]]:

• Standard:
  • Optional:
  • Can summon:
Users can apply these to profiles as is appropriate. Not every file would need all of them, though.

Well, you can get rid of the line in Photoshop.

The problem is that you change the name of the statistic itself from "Standard Equipment" to just "Equipment", and we have over 17000 pages that use the old name.

I am not sure how to handle it though, as what you are suggesting is technically more correct.

Yeah, I'd rather just add the Optional Equipment as another section instead of just renaming Standard Equipment to just Equipment; it's a lot less work that way. And unlike the striking strength revision project, or the Tier 4 revision project, it's not even close to being as important as those.

So something like this then?

Standard Equipment: ...

• Optional Equipment: ...

Or would this be better?

Standard Equipment: ...

• Optional Equipment: ...
  • Can summon: ...

I'd say the latter.

I took a break from this due to getting busier IRL and then going to see family members. I can probably get back on it in a little bit, all I really gotta do is copy some text and take a screenshot and we're good.

The dimension used to store the items has to be incredibly small. Besides wouldn't you have to dig for it. also just because it appears doesn't mean it came from another dimension.

@Wokistan

How are things progressing for you? It has been 11 days already...

Am literally editing out the lines and stuff right now.

I wasn't imagining a "*" to distinguish the equipments, and "Can summon(/create)" should be before the Optional Equipment. Beyond those very minor things, I opinate that we have to continue, can the page be made?

Putting a * makes a bullet. It'd end up like this:

Standard Equipment:

• Optional:
  • Summon:
As for the page, I guess we gotta wait for Ant to wake up.

I know, I was aiming for everything to one big paragraph. Although now we can give that the same treatment P&A has (idk what's its name).

Isn't the picture above lacking a few sections?

I mean Origin, Gender, Age, Classification, Powers and Abilities and Attack Potency.

You're right. I'll get on that, must have missed those sections.

The image should preferably look exactly the same as the previous version, including being similarly cropped, with the exception of the new addition to the standard equipment section.

I changed the profile being used since the file that Lina used doesn't actually have a tabber anymore, but besides that and the equipment edit I'll make sure I can get it as close to identical as possible.

Sorry I have school and things

I can just finish this today, though. Don't have anything else to do. Expect the pic in a bit.

Okay, no problem, but make sure that the new instruction image looks just as good as the old one. If you need help, I think that A6colute designed the current version, but am not sure.

How's this?

I am never doing image editing again lol this gave me so much more trouble than it should have

Why not use a tabber?

"Can summon" should logically be mentioned before the Optional Equipment btw.

Causes problems with files like the Assassinorum that already use tabbers in the equipment section.

I would think that Optional would go first, since both Standard and Optional govern what the character would be starting with while summonable stuff is introduced later into a fight.

Thank you very much for the help.

I think that the image looks good, although I am not sure that we should keep the "widths="400"" part of the tabbers. It doesn't seem to actually be useful for anything.

Also, there should be an uppercase first "R" used in "read the * part above".

Widths=400 is there on the old one.

I can easily edit in the R but the way I did the pic basically means that removing Widths=400 makes me have to start over, which I'd rather not do.

Back