• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible season 2 general discussion

I was unaware the subatomic shit only came from the handbooks

In cases like these the handbooks are usually disregarded for actual in series feats

I'll work on a calc for Omni-mans flight speed soon then
I have some suggestions to make for additions for the speed section, if that’s alright. I’m also wanting a revision on the current calc used for the Viltrum feat, which seems… lackluster, to say the least.

"I am from the planet Thraxa [...] It's a couple galaxies away" - Nuolzot

I'm unsure what we would use as a baseline distance for this. Milky Way - Andromeda seems like too much of a lowball given its explicitly multiple galaxies away, and that's the closest one.

Maybe Triangulum? But even that seems like a low-ball.
I think using Milky Way to Andromeda distance should be fine, given that it isn’t the closest Galaxy, but the Canis Major dwarf Galaxy is.

I think using Milky Way to Andromeda distance should be fine, given that it isn’t the closest Galaxy, but the Canis Major dwarf Galaxy is.
Gonna have to disagree

When referring to galaxies away most would agree that counting a dwarf galaxy as a full galaxy wouldn't be entirely accurate in the same way that someone stating the farthest planet in our solar system and saying Pluto instead of Neptune

Gonna have to disagree

When referring to galaxies away most would agree that counting a dwarf galaxy as a full galaxy wouldn't be entirely accurate in the same way that someone stating the farthest planet in our solar system and saying Pluto instead of Neptune
So are we removing Smart atoms and just going it is what it is? I'm fully supportive. Finaly Invincible speed won't be shit.

Can y’all peep this thread and gimme your thoughts

Is Omni-Man surviving the Flaxan dimension notable for abilities? Resistance to time manipulation or age manipulation?

I need Season 2 to end with this shot. 🙏

zL6Zy9PKcC3LrSjrLEn3kgAXS7V0Dt6ZNtwMsUJgZ4gfZDdU2HdYWRBoQC4LLY9BDkpIWeACkLzA=s1600

Yeah Massively FTL+ is pretty much confirmed lol. We literally see him flying across the cosmos.

Invincible can probably scale down from Nolan with his rage/power amps.

Without spoiling the specifics, how does Nolan compare to top tier Viltrumites like Thragg and Conquest? As in the hierarchy ordered by number

They talk about him like he's a legend so I'd like to know

Maybe spoiler tag for other people tho

Without spoiling the specifics, how does Nolan compare to top tier Viltrumites like Thragg and Conquest? As in the hierarchy ordered by number

They talk about him like he's a legend so I'd like to know
Thragg completely shit stomps Nolan. Conquest, I'd say is in a similar range, albeit still stronger than Nolan.

Without spoiling the specifics, how does Nolan compare to top tier Viltrumites like Thragg and Conquest? What's the hierarchy ordered by number? They talk about him like he's a legend so I'd like to know
Pretty sure he already inferred in the first season that he's one of the stronger ones. Viltrumites only send specific (the strongest) people to conquer planets alone. Nolan is one of them.

Thragg completely shit stomps Nolan. Conquest, I'd say is in a similar range, albeit still stronger than Nolan.
Excuse me? You misremembering? Nolan would stomp Conquest.

Excuse me? You misremembering? Nolan would stomp Conquest.
When? Nolan saw Conquest as a threat, and Conquest even stated Invincible to be almost stronger than Nolan after encountering Mark in their first fight, placing the Mark he fought as comparable to Nolan.

So since Mark hasn't even properly entered Viltrumite level in the TV series, it's Thragg at the top by a mile (which I already knew) followed by Conquest and Nolan?

So since Mark hasn't even properly entered Viltrumite level in the TV series, it's Thragg at the top by a mile (which I already knew) followed by Conquest and Nolan?
Yeah moreorless. Mark only becomes Thragg level by the end of the series. He becomes comparable to other Viltrumites during the middle.

When? Nolan saw Conquest as a threat, and Conquest even stated Invincible to be almost stronger than Nolan after encountering Mark in their first fight, placing the Mark he fought as comparable to Nolan.
Nolan is literally of royal blood and Thragg even said that he would have been the most fit to lead in his absence. That would definitely put him above him.

Probably could argue Nolan surpassed conquest at some point in the story probably eos when he became king

Nolan is literally of royal blood and Thragg even said that he would have been the most fit to lead in his absence. That would definitely put him above him.
I mean that's only theoretical, I don't recall any direct feat or scaling that would put him above, unless you count the 5 year timeskip where he choked Anissa with ease.

Well if he isn't stronger than him at the point of their encounter then he's definitely stronger than him after. I know a few things about the comics that I definitely should not if I want to enjoy the series

I mean that's only theoretical, I don't recall any direct feat or scaling that would put him above, unless you count the 5 year timeskip where he choked Anissa with ease.
Him being able to do damage to Thragg and get him to basically say he's #2 relative to him is definitely enough imo.

There's also the fact that he was still stronger than Mark when he fought and defeated Conquest.

How comparable are Viltrumites to each other if they can box with number 2 and even break his back?
Viltrumites seem to be comparable to each other in the same way humans are comparable to one another.

Like the strongest humans would likely stomp the more average ones but they aren't completely impervious to them.

Of course, the gaps between them are a lot bigger, but that's how I see it. They're just a really strong species.

Back