• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible season 2 general discussion

Dont think I like that

It kinda takes away the threat of the viltrumites if Mark can already best and kill one despite literally almost zero training
Idk it's weird when you look at how Most of the fight Thula was beating his ass and had little wounds on her outside some blood drop here n there
Animation error aside

Idk it's weird when you look at how Most of the fight Thula was beating his ass and had little wounds on her outside some blood drop here n there
Animation error aside
She's handing it to him while they're both holding back. Once Mark loses his restraint, he starts besting her. Once she stops holding back, they go hit for hit

She's handing it to him while they're both holding back. Once Mark loses his restraint, he starts besting her. Once she stops holding back, they go hit for hit
Honestly felt like the last part between them was her playing coy to get the drop on him before Nolan had to save Mark ass again

If she were his better I don't think she'd even need to do that

She just saw an opportunity while he was hesitating to kill her

mark got many good hits in the comics
1d0bf7a853f468185496de4bd95353b5.png

https://gyazo.com/1d0bf7a853f468185496de4bd95353b5

The difference is that Mark was still getting badly beaten by the nameless Viltrumite and needed Nolan to save him

On the other hand, Mark went even with Thula and only needed Nolan to save him cuz he hesitated and paid the price

Last edited:
The difference is that Mark was still blatantly weaker than the nameless Viltrumite and needed Nolan to save him

On the other hand, Mark went even with Thula and only needed Nolan to save him cuz he hesitated and paid the price
I agree. And I agree with the other post saying it makes Viltrumites feel less powerful in-universe. Guys like Maulers could pummel Mark’s face in (yes I know he was holding back in general, but you can’t hold back durability) easily with punches, and one Mauler could seemingly overpower Mark’s arms with his foot. Now, looking at how he did against Thula, it’d mean literal randos on Earth like Maulers and anyone higher could **** up Thula, if she just stood there and took it. It makes 0 sense in my head.

I agree. And I agree with the other post saying it makes Viltrumites feel less powerful in-universe. Guys like Maulers could pummel Mark’s face in (yes I know he was holding back in general, but you can’t hold back durability) easily with punches, and one Mauler could seemingly overpower Mark’s arms with his foot. Now, looking at how he did against Thula, it’d mean literal randos on Earth like Maulers and anyone higher could **** up Thula, if she just stood there and took it. It makes 0 sense in my head.
That was before Mark dropped his restraint and became more powerful as a result

Again, you can’t hold back durability. Physicals-wise, Mark and Thula are relative, with Mark being potentially stronger.
He was blatantly weaker before and after. It's not him as simple as him holding back power, he quite literally just became stronger after fighting like a Viltrumite

Last edited:
question now, where would this black hole feat put omni man , is it a buff or it dont change anything for his ap/dc

He was blatantly weaker before and after. It's not him just holding back, he also quite literally just became stronger
To say he’d become stronger by several times is disingenuous. It couldn’t have been more than a few weeks in-universe from S2E1-4. When he gets back to Earth, he’s definitely gonna be back to bleeding n shit from random villains of the week.

question now, where would this black hole feat put omni man , is it a buff or it dont change anything for his ap/dc
I don’t think it’d change anything based on escape velocity. Kinda doubt it will go over small country. Unless the distance/radius used comes out absurdly small in a calc

t couldn’t have been more than a few weeks in-universe from S2E1-4
1. The first episode is a month after the end of season 1. Episode 4 is much over 6 months after given the baby's age

2. I didn't even say he became stronger over the course of events. I said he made some bullshit jump to Low 6-B after a pep talk

I don’t think it’d change anything based on escape velocity. Kinda doubt it will go over small country. Unless the distance/radius used comes out absurdly small in a calc
really? thought getting away from a black hole would easily put someone strength above moon . cuz like dont those things suck in planets

1. The first episode is a month after the end of season 1. Episode 4 is much over 6 months after given the baby's age

2. I didn't even say he became stronger over the course of events. I said he made some bullshit jump to Low 6-B after a pep talk
Oh shit I forgot about that 6 months line. Yeah I concede on that, though I highly doubt anyway that he increased more than even 1.5x since s2ep1.

I doubt it really matters when Omni-Man was at it's very edge. The only thing he'll get is FTL from it.

And in terms of LS, Dalesean got like, Class M for it. Ouch.

The Thraxan ship was holding together well enough, and neither medium puts Thraxan tech beyond building level or so.

There's no evidence 5 months passed based on the babies age, thats just speculation

All we know is that 1 month passed plus several days at least
Nah, Mark comments how much more than 6 months passed since the baby was born. Nolan tells him this isn’t the case due to Thraxan biology, but it doesn’t change that’s it been more than 6 months since S1. Mark isn’t gonna just randomly say that’s how long it’s been since Nolan left if, say.. it’s only been a month or so then.

Thula was bleeding, but not bruised like Mark.
Doesn’t really matter. She had her hair weapon that she was using on Mark far before he stopped holding back, and Mark took previous damage from Lucan and that Vidor dude. It’s pretty clear he won there.

The Thraxan ship was holding together well enough, and neither medium puts Thraxan tech beyond building level or so.
Well obviously since it’s a black hole and ship wasn’t immediately torn apart, it upscales at least their interstellar travel tech. Pretty dumb to use that as justification to say it’s a room level feat for Nolan or something.

Well obviously since it’s a black hole and ship wasn’t immediately torn apart, it upscales at least their interstellar travel tech. Pretty dumb to use that as justification to say it’s a room level feat for Nolan or something.
Neither Nolan nor the Thraxan ship were close enough to this specific black hole to feel much in the way of anything. There's no scaling there. It's as simple as that.

Doesn’t really matter. She had her hair weapon that she was using on Mark far before he stopped holding back, and Mark took previous damage from Lucan and that Vidor dude. It’s pretty clear he won there.
I didn't say she won, only that Mark didn't do much damage to her in comparison to himself.

Neither Nolan nor the Thraxan ship were close enough to this specific black hole to feel much in the way of anything. There's no scaling there. It's as simple as that.
It’s pretty obvious the black hole wasn’t that big. He visually was not far from the event horizon at all.

I didn't say she won, only that Mark didn't do much damage to her in comparison to himself.
Sure, and that’s ignoring context. He wouldn’t be nearly as damaged as he was, if he wasn’t previously hit by Lucan, Vidor, her hair weapon, etc.

Back