• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joey vs School

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
This is assuming both are 1-A, also im getting rid of the dumb "aLLl PoWerS" and "ImmUNe to EveryThing" bullcrap on Joey's profile for this fight cause thats dumb.

Joey : 2

School : 1

Also, Joey wins in a lot of ways. He can cancel out the powers of school with tons of powers he has. In fact, He can Wank himself, Use Dab Manipulation, Use Yeet Manipulation, use a Plot device. And These are some of the powers that he can use for an easy win, ESPECIALLY if you allow him to use his other forms.

School can summon OUSD, and NO, it's not outside help, sine OUSD is a part of school as much as white blood cells are part of a Hooman body.

MLPlover2011 said:
That's outside help and the OP doesn't state outside help
Ousd security originated in Ousd security schools and is made as a part of ousd schools to protect it. That's why there is "security" in the name.

The other tiers are extremely inconsistent and weird to deal with in Vs matches so equalizing the tier and going off feats/powers is alot easier.

If I had to choose who wins personally I'd say school. But joey does have some rlly good powers.

in this thread everyone who has replied has voted. You and MLP Lover for Joey, inkasaness for school.

My messaged keep getting deleted but i pretty much said joey wins.

i use 3 because some people on this wiki dont really even use this part of the forum.

Komodo25M said:
Also, Joey wins in a lot of ways. He can cancel out the powers of school with tons of powers he has. In fact, He can Wank himself, Use Dab Manipulation, Use Yeet Manipulation, use a Plot device. And These are some of the powers that he can use for an easy win, ESPECIALLY if you allow him to use his other forms.
Beyond Dimensional existence and Anime Force. Your argument is invalid

Back