• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kusuo Saiki Revision And Removed Caused a large explosion (Calc)

Kusuo saiki this

I went to see the saiki profile, but apparently his profile is incorrect. Need to edit

In this calculation, the feat of his destroy island calculated. It's not the earths curvature. But it is High angle view of island that can see saiki. The erroneous calculation gave him a High 6-C feat, which was It's wrong. And The world where saiki lives ,It is like our world. Our world does not have a solitary island in the middle of the ocean. which has a diameter of 330.013 km.

This is the size of it.

View from the image will see the arc of the energy ball of the saiki and will see the saiki from the high angle view.

Saiki 411
Energy ball It is slightly larger than the saiki and can clearly see its curvature.

Saiki 412
We can see saiki from the high angle, which is not the the earths curvature. But it is high angle view of a small very island which it Smaller than the energy ball.

Saiki 413
The environment of the island is an island with only one coconut tree.

Kusuo destroys Island
from anime Can be used for compariso

So we will remove it. And look for his new feat.

His key is three.

1. With Power Limiter Tools

2. 1 Power Limiter Tools damaged

3. Without Limiter

With Limiter

With Useless powers (1 limiter damaged)

Without Limiter

Destroy the moon and reality warping (He can destroy the moon since he was a kid. At present, he is more powerful.)

https://i.imgur.com/loohUmH.jpg

With Limiter

• He states that he could eradicate humanity within 3 days if he wanted too
It shows that he can eradicate humanity. Easily if he wants to do it. He should be At least 7-A, likely much higher

Because he can back time on the entire world to 1 yeart ago. https://i.imgur.com/P46eHeC.png

Without Limiter

This is the key to his true power.

• He can destroy the moon since he was a kid. At present, he is more powerful.
And it is destroy the moon by easy. from his

https://i.imgur.com/loohUmH.jpg

He should be At least 5-C, possibly 5-B

From feat that he can destroy the moon since he was a kid. and from

With Useless powers (1 limiter damaged)

And his speed Without Limiter should be At least Sub-Relativistic+

from feat Sub-Relativistic+ (He flew across the continent to America with his power)

Conclude

• Removed Caused a large explosion (Calc)
  • Upgrade key Without Limiter
  • Removed key With Useless powers (1 limiter damaged)
Tier: At least 7-A, likely much higher | At least 5-C, possibly 5-B

Speed:
Sub-Relativistic+ (He flew across the continent to America with his power) | At least Sub-Relativistic+

Don't know this verse, but it does seem like a stretch to say that the curve behind him was the earth's curvature and not just how the horizon was chosen to be drawn here.

Well, it's a downgrade to city block level or so, then. Pretty sure his next best quantifiable feat is what his Striking Strength is currently based on.

Eradicating humanity / ending the world is unquantifiable without knowing how, rewinding earth is just hax and for the moon thing we don't actually know that he destroyed it (IIRC the picture didn't necessarily displays something that actually happened as well, more then serving as imagery for a him theoretically being capable of flying past the moon)

Honestly, the moon feat is too uncertain to use, in my opinion.

I should probably calculate that 7km feat at some point, but for now I suppose we can just change his AP to City Block level.

The Moon feat would make sense even if he didn't actually do it, Saiki is extremely intelligent and aware of the limitations of his powers, so i wouldn't say it would be a hyperbole or anything.

It's not like Saiki said "I destroyed the moon" or anything.

It is just some background image shown when he explains the powers he had as a child, with the explanation not being about him destroying the moon, but about him flying past it.

Whether the picture is even supposed to show the moon being destroyed is questionable. It might just be some crescent moon joke or something not caused by Saiki.

It would also seem rather strange, considering that in the panel before that he just said that he could lift some skyscraper with telekinesis at that age, which would be a pretty giant power disparity.

Back