• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kusuo Saiki Revisions…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added the accepted stuff.

Now we wait for the 2-A/Low1-C and Plot Manipulation

Kusuo Saiki himself doesn't seem have any feats that remotely approach a Supergenius rating, and scaling him from beating his brother in a fight or via trickery is also not remotely sufficient to qualify. My apologies.

Kusuo Saiki himself doesn't seem have any feats that remotely approach a Supergenius rating, and scaling him from beating his brother in a fight or via trickery is also not remotely sufficient to qualify. My apologies.
We dont scale him for “beating his brother in a fight”

We scale him because even when Kusuke played thousands upon thousands of games (that requite intelligence) and even when Kusuos powers were nulled Kusuke couldnt win ONCE.

Not even once. Not even gonna talk about how he created a limiter himself without a problem.

It may be sound a weird, but can u give the same input on this kusuo saiki intelligence crt. ? I do not intend to derail or promote my thread but it's related to saiki .

We dont scale him for “beating his brother in a fight”

We scale him because even when Kusuke played thousands upon thousands of games (that requite intelligence) and even when Kusuos powers were nulled Kusuke couldnt win ONCE.

Not even once. Not even gonna talk about how he created a limiter himself without a problem.
That doesn't matter. Just because somebody is better at chess than another person who can create universes and warp reality as they wish with their inventions, this does not mean that they actually qualify as being more intelligent without the feats to prove it.

That doesn't matter. Just because somebody is better at chess than another person who can create universes and warp reality as they wish with their inventions, this does not mean that they actually qualify as being more intelligent without the feats to prove it.
  • Creating his own Limiters
  • Defeating Kusuke in every single game possible with no Telepathy or hack used
  • Knowing about other timelines and the entire Inf^Inf cosmology just by looking at one parallel universe that even Kusuke didnt know

You cannot simply change ratings from the profiles man… It takes us months to get that accepted.

• Knowing about other timelines and the entire Inf^Inf cosmology just by looking at one parallel universe that even Kusuke didnt know
You cannot simply change ratings from the profiles man… It takes us months to get that accepted.
I have to change the intelligence statistics if they strongly contradict the intelligence standards that I largely wrote myself.

Creating limiters for tier 5 powers is not a Supergenius level feat, and neither is being better than Kosuke at many games of strategy. That usually just means that a character is a partial idiot savant, with very uneven intelligence depending on the area, and only being a supergenius in terms of invention skills.

However, quickly completely analysing an entire infinite cosmology of parallell universes just by looking at it likely qualifies as a Supergenius feat, but on its own, "At least Extraordinary Genius, possibly Supergenius" is likely all that it warrants, and then it actually needs to be listed and preferably linked to in Kusuo's intelligence section.

You did not just ignored ant's point on what saiki k can get on his intelligence and u directly used Atleast Supergenius as his intelligence rating.

He told you do phrase it like this. Your phrasing means he can have higher intelligence rating. Than supergenius.
"At least Extraordinary Genius, possibly Supergenius" is

You did not just ignored ant's point on what saiki k can get on his intelligence and u directly used Atleast Supergenius as his intelligence rating.

He told you do phrase it like this. Your phrasing means he can have higher intelligence rating. Than supergenius.
Ant was the one who added the “Atleast” lol. I was only changing the rating.

I have to change the intelligence statistics if they strongly contradict the intelligence standards that I largely wrote myself.

Creating limiters for tier 5 powers is not a Supergenius level feat, and neither is being better than Kosuke at many games of strategy. That usually just means that a character is a partial idiot savant, with very uneven intelligence depending on the area, and only being a supergenius in terms of invention skills.

However, quickly completely analysing an entire infinite cosmology of parallell universes just by looking at it likely qualifies as a Supergenius feat, but on its own, "At least Extraordinary Genius, possibly Supergenius" is likely all that it warrants, and then it actually needs to be listed and preferably linked to in Kusuo's intelligence section.
Kusuke directly states Kusuos Genius rivals his would that help with it?

I added the accepted stuff.
Bruh.... our rule literally say you need minimum 2-3 staff agreement for added something, you cannot just have 1 agreement and then added it. Consider it has some controversial powerfull ability like subjective reality and probability manipulation

Bruh.... our rule literally say you need minimum 2-3 staff agreement for added something, you cannot just have 1 agreement and then added it.
Minor hax additions only need 1.
Consider it has some controversial powerfull ability like subjective reality and probability manipulation
How the **** are those controversial? Conceptual Manipulation and Aca 4 are considered controversial.

Also this only curse manipulation, that's the curse effect which is making him hit the shin, not by probability Manipulation, stop adding abilities in the name of other abilities.
Twilight realizing one feat can have two different abilities at the same time like Kusuos mind hax

Thank you. A Supergenius intelligence statistic is probably fine then. 🙏
Do you mind evaluating Dark Graths opinion while you are here? Especially on the Plot Hax and 2-A

I also want to ask do you know any Tier 1 mods that can help me here since this CRT contains a Low 1-C

I do not really have the time to evaluate lots of regular content revision threads, but I usually trust DarkGrath's sense of judgement.

What do you need evaluated much more elaborately and specifically, and which staff members have helped out here already?

Especially DT ignored this.

b91bc57b449b8a3445b7f9bbe7d335706b30d9f7.png

Okay. Can somebody write a single explanation post that contains all of the information that needs to be evaluated by our staff please?

Okay. Can somebody write a single explanation post that contains all of the information that needs to be evaluated by our staff please?
Its all inside the OP explained, the 2-A is basically accepted. I just need a confirmation to add it while the Low 1-C is still not accepted

Metafictional Stuff
Canonity of the Novel
Counter Arguments!

First of all Saiki breaks the fourth wall regurarly so him suddenly showing us the novel does not mean the entire novel was actually two dimensional, plus by this logic this would make Saiki High Hyperversal

• "Saiki needed powers of his alternate version to create the distortion!"
Which is why its not one of his base stats and will be stated that he can only do it if he is given enough power
  • "Why would Saiki gain five dimensional hax if R>F does not give HDE?"
Well right now R>F page states

"For example, if a character were to view an entire space-time continuum as fiction, they would be superior to such an extent that finite, or even basic infinite, differences in power cannot overcome their superiority. Thus, they would be treated as more than infinitely greater, such as in this case Low 1-C. The gap between the higher world and the lower world would be strictly one of quality, not quantity."

and

"Potential mediums for viewing a cosmology as fiction include: written media (Books or stories), images (Paintings, comics, or movies), data (Simulations or video games), or mental constructs (thoughts or dreams). All of the above would be considered less 'real' than the person who views the cosmology as such, and can directly imply qualitative superiority."

So unless the page will be changed this would give five dimensional hax, though if the page changes then I will agree and remove the 5D hax.

At the very least Sight Energy feats would be 2-A for affecting infinite universes rather than being Low 1-C because they come from the readers depending on how the standarts work for "power sources"
@Antvasima This basically

How the **** are those controversial? Conceptual Manipulation and Aca 4 are considered controversial.
Yes it controversial, consider it already talking about some abstraction like possibility and a power that can directly affect reality

Okay, and should I call for DarkGrath and DontTalk to evaluate it then? Or have they already evaluated it, and if so, what did they think?
DarlGrath should look at 2-A after my latest scan I sent him and Plot Manipulation

DT disagrees and I doubt he would agree lol, can you call someone people for the Low 1-C maybe? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back