• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightspeed in Naruto!!!!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
Alright I would start.
1. Firstly your point about Haku being light speed I believe is wrong, it was never stated that moving at lightspeed would hurt Tsuande but that the process of the transportation device (in other words its mechanics is what hurts the person travelling.

2. Haku did not jump between the mirrors or anything like that he did not physically trave in between the mirrors he was literally reflected to the mirrors so it does not scale to any of his speeds and only gives him the surprise advantage in the mirrors. Also when he jumps between them that is the only time he can attack and that is when he is in fact not light speed. So there is no need for an outlier there.

3. It is natural light as that is the point of the Sage of Six paths powers.

4. Naruto did dodge it. Many people argue that Madara swung his head to hit Naruto. And he did swing his head however Naruto still had to dodge the extension, as shown in the manga his TSB bo was in from of his face the light extends and cuts the bo Naruto then swings his head to the side as it attempts to hit him with the light and Madara try to swing it after Naruto's head. This is confirmed in the anime and it is shown more clearly.

Naruto-4920294
Naruto swinging down the TSB it is in front of his face. Madara is staring directly at him.

Naruto-4920296
Madara fires the light fang and attempts to swing it to follow as Naruto dodges.

5. Now is Naruto light speed? Maybe, I believe he has lgiht speed reactions not move speed.
Still waiting for responses...

Haku's Ice Mirrors movemoment not Light Speed because Sasuke can see Haku's movement with 2(?) tomoe Sharingan and 1-tail Naruto caught Haku easily. This make nearly whole Naruto cast at least Light speed.

It's basis nature Storm Realease but technique infuses with Six Paths Senjutsu and we know how this chakra make difference as we see casually from Naruto. Madara become to much powerful with Juubi, Six Paths Senjutsu, his and Hashirama's chakra and It's not farfetced to think Madara can't use LS technique.

Isn't light fang storm/gale style and technically just water and lightning nature releases? So really light is only part of the name

A beam of light created through natural energy moving at the speed of light, anyone denying it's LS is pretty much delusional?

The only counter to it being applied is Kep saying Naruto dodged the swing which hopefully will be sorted out when he makes the post.

Zensum said:
Isn't light fang storm/gale style and technically just water and lightning nature releases? So really light is only part of the name
thats like saying that dust style is just lighting water and earth, despite it atomizing peapole

Zensum said:
It does not matter what it is made for it has been stated to be natural light.

BSFang2
Look at the yellow arrow I drew. It points to the speech bubble with the green Kanji. Notice that the bubble is there to signify the Goudama's staff has been cut.

Now look at the two purple arrows I drew. Notice that the sound bubble signifies that the Goudama staff has already been cut, yet there are two strands of KCM Naruto's hair that have been cut by the Light Fang (which is what the arrows are pointing at).

What does this mean? That Naruto lowered his head before the Light Fang cut the Goudama staff, and thus he AIM-DODGED Madara's Light Fang, he didn't react to it.

So the feat is invalid.

@Kep

Is that the real translation? Because there are cases where online translations are completely incorrect. Bleach is an example of this.

And while its very likely Haku's feat is an outlier, I may have something that could explain and debunk this if everyone gives me the chance. I've argued this before with others and it may be worth considering.

Ok firstly all the things you drew are not showing up but I would address your point anyway.

Naruto is hold the staff up and in the images I showed above you can see that Madara is staring directly at him. Then Madara fires the light fang, Naruto has his staff in front of hi and the light fang breaks it as it comes at Naruto he dodges and moves his head to the side then Madara swings at him as he sees Naruto dodge and Naruto's head band (whcih is what is cut not his hair gets in the way and is sliced as well. So my conclusion is Naruto did in fact dodge the light fang.

Nvm I cna suddenly see the arrows now..

Rocker1189 said:
4. Naruto did dodge it. Many people argue that Madara swung his head to hit Naruto. And he did swing his head however Naruto still had to dodge the extension, as shown in the manga his TSB bo was in from of his face the light extends and cuts the bo Naruto then swings his head to the side as it attempts to hit him with the light and Madara try to swing it after Naruto's head. This is confirmed in the anime and it is shown more clearly.

Naruto-4920294
Naruto swinging down the TSB it is in front of his face. Madara is staring directly at him.

Naruto-4920296
Madara fires the light fang and attempts to swing it to follow as Naruto dodges.

Since i've been asked not to quote walls of text

So your entire point is that Naruto lowered his head before the light fang cut the staff? You do realise that would only make the feat better, because the distance the light speed attack would have to travel between Madara and Naruto is now cut to Madara and Naruto's staff

Since you deny the anime and the positioning of the characters still supports
Godsss
Madara shooting it straight at Naruto, this would only mean Naruto dodged before the beam got to his staff.
And wtf? Aim dodge? Your proof of this is

"Naruto reacted before it reached his staff so it's an aim dodge"

Naruto has a whole meter to see the beam coming, why would he wait for it to hit his staff before he dodged it? You only made it a better feat than it was

Ricsi-viragosi said:
thats like saying that dust style is just lighting water and earth, despite it atomizing peapole
Not what im sayin. That jutsu was stated to be similair tsb effects anyways in the manga which carries all releases. I'm saying it would be more credibly light if it was actually light /yinyang release like dispatch.

Rocker1189 said:
Just in the databook which is proven to be unreliable.

@Zensum

We've just finished the databook discussion, please don't bring it up again.

The images TataHaki and I have posted make it obvious that Madara is looking straight at Naruto in fact why would Madara fire the light fang to the side and twist his head if the point of the light fang is its speed. And if that happened that would mean that Madara thinks that his head swing is just as fast or faster than the light fang.

Zensum said:
Rocker1189 said:
Just in the databook which is proven to be unreliable.
That's already been discussed in the other thread fam, anythning about the databook being unreliable isn't up for discussion here.

You did though

Your entire point was

"Naruto dodged the beam before it hit his staff"

Which only lessens the distance between Madara's mouth and the distance the beam moved in relation to Naruto's movement....which makes the feat more impressive

Moving 2 meters when a light speed beam moves 1 meter is more impressive than if you moved 1.5 meters when a LS beam moves 1 meter

I've already stated were I stand on the move, and it's not going to change.

I specifically said what this discussion was for and it was seeing if the Light Fang is Lightspeed!, Not the scaling of the move.

I proved that Naruto's head was already down before Goudama was cut by the staff. There is '''literally''' no proof he dodged the beam at all.

It is 100% Light speed

It's a Beam of Light first and foremost and yes this alone isn't enough proof But it's also made of Natural Energy as it's a Senjutsu based move, this at times can be enough proof But it's also stated to move at the speed of light, this alone is at times enough proof

So there's nothing to really discuss in that regard.

Kepekley23 said:
I proved that Naruto's head was already down before Goudama was cut by the staff. There is literally no proof he dodged the beam at all.
Naruto moving half a meter when the beam moves 1 meter between Madara's mouth and his staff is a Relativistic feat Kep

I actually think that the staff was cut and then Naruto moved his head an in the process the staff is also moved to the side. Then Madara swings his head and cuts the tip of Naruto's head band.

Kep then that means that you have to say the light fang is not light speed. Because even if Naruto did not dodge it he still moved as the light fang was being fired. And Occam's razor Naruto dodged the light fang regardless of if it is lightspeed or not.

Rocker1189 said:
I actually think that the staff was cut and then Naruto moved his head an in the process the staff is also moved to the side. Then Madara swings his head and cuts the tip of Naruto's head band.
This is how the anime shows it, and although this forum has recently been accepting anime as confirmation of some feats it looks like it won't apply to Naruto -Shrug-

Therefir said:
Why everyone ignores LordGriffin1000.
Because Kep is pretty much the only one on this thread actively against the feat being scaled, anyways i responded to LordGriffin

I'm not with the Scaling right now, I'm talking about the move itself right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back