• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait is that agreement?
Agreement with the fact that Waititi might not give two flying f*cks about Thor lore in the comics? Ye.

But hey, King Thor and Rune King Thor are kinda really important plot points in the comics so it might be a bit hard to ignore.

I mean we’ll have to wait and see, I just went there due to the idea of “Strongest Thor”, obviously those are the top versions outside I guess Herald but we aint gotten to Gulactus yet.

what if... the strongest thor they meant was jane fosters thor
Owari no Seraph Episode 4 - Review | Ganbare Anime

Why did people hate Captain Marvel again? Other than the fact that the fight scenes weren't very interesting, what was wrong with it? I didn't have too many issues with it.

Yes, we are, as long as they don't contradict the OG plot-line significantly.

In most cases, they actually help us understand the story better and potentially help us gain further insight into feats.
Ok then can you calc Thor reacting to visions laser

(1:34)

I think the outcome should be pretty nutty seeing as we see how far and how fast can travel in Wanda vision with his fight with WV

Last edited:
Odinson Thor would be nice, I have some faith in Taika Waitit after how he made Thor in "Ragnarok", so I hope he doesn't screw it up
Yeah, he seems like a cool dude plus I thought Ragnarok was well done. They said this movie will be more emotional abd crazy so my hopes are up.

I think thats what Thor will do, he’ll become Odinson and let Jane have the title of Thor while he explores space.

Curious, how many movies left does Hemsworth have left in his contract?

Why did people hate Captain Marvel again? Other than the fact that the fight scenes weren't very interesting, what was wrong with it? I didn't have too many issues with it.
The movie was pretty bland, the fight scenes weren't particulary interesting and Nick Fury is treated as a complete joke. Also some were simply angry because they can't accept the idea of female super hero being powerful.

Also some were simply angry because they can't accept the idea of female super hero being powerful.
I disagree with this. People have no problem with Wonder Woman from my knowledge, I think it's that they decided to make her really arrogant in the Endgame teaser and she was quoted as "being the strongest" just to appease certain fans. Pretty Sure Thor and/or Wanda was more powerful at this point.

I also agree with the whole "I lost my eye because I was betrayed" Fury thing was underwhelming and could've been a lot more impacting.

I disagree with this. People have no problem with Wonder Woman from my knowledge, I think it's that they decided to make her really arrogant in the Endgame teaser and she was quoted as "being the strongest" just to appease certain fans. Pretty Sure Thor and/or Wanda was more powerful at this point.

I also agree with the whole "I lost my eye because I was betrayed" Fury thing was underwhelming and could've been a lot more impacting.
Oh don't get me wrong, this wasn't the majority but some people did think like this. Same thing happened with Wonder Woman, it's just that the backlash wasn't as strong because the promo didn't insist on the feminism angle.

Also yeah, the strongest Avenger shit was a stupid move when Wanda was already there, already well-liked and shown to be so powerful she nearly killed Thanos simply by lifting her hand.

Last edited:
Oh don't get me wrong, this wasn't the majority but some people did think like this. Same thing happened with Wonder Woman, it's just that the backlash wasn't as strong because the promo didn't insist on the feminism angle.

Also yeah, the stronges Avenger shit was a stupid move when Wanda was already there, already well-liked and shown to be so powerful she nearly killed Thanos simply by lifting her hand.
It's less of the feminist angle and more of the fact they promoted her to death in Endgame when she clearly didn't deserve it, the big finale to a saga would be pretty sour if it got much of the spotlight be on a newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back