• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf Gorr making Thor older would actually be a bad thing given Asgardians get stronger with age lol. But yeah I dont think they will go full OKT, just maybe a apart of it (Like you said the wise part).

Hmm maybe like a Thor and Odin combo? Not in terms of overall power just power set.
I really hope Zeus and the Olympians will have a large role and the movie will show a versatile powerset for each one of them. Like since the Asgardians are mostly about technologies except for a few of them, the Olympians would be more magical in nature and with almost no technology.

I really hope Zeus and the Olympians will have a large role and the movie will show a versatile powerset for each one of them. Like since the Asgardians are mostly about technologies except for a few of them, the Olympians would be more magical in nature and with almost no technology.
Too bad zeus is gonna get folded in his first appearance

what if... the strongest thor they meant was jane fosters thor
Owari no Seraph Episode 4 - Review | Ganbare Anime
That is what I said a while ago and it terrifies me in the back of my mind passively

Huh? It was originally supposed to have 12 episodes but didnt due to Covid so it got split into 2 seasons, the director not knowing doesnt really make sense.

I hope they don't kill off Hercules and Ares, Hercules more so. From what I gather, he's the Greek Thor and they both have a banterous rivalry together which would be awesome.

Imagine an intergalactic team of Thor, Korg, Miek, Hercules, Beta Ray Bill and other possible heroes.

I hope they don't kill off Hercules and Ares, Hercules more so. From what I gather, he's the Greek Thor and they both have a banterous rivalry together which would be awesome.

Imagine an intergalactic team of Thor, Korg, Miek, Hercules, Beta Ray Bill and other possible heroes.
No way they would kill off Herc, Zeus I can see but Herc is just to big of a character tbh.

No way they would kill off Herc, Zeus I can see but Herc is just to big of a character tbh.
Meh, I don't know if they will keep Herc. They already have Thor for the alien-god-superhero character so I don't know if they will keep Herc as well. It's likely he will just be a one-shot character honestly, just like the rest of the Olympians.

Meh, I don't know if they will keep Herc. They already have Thor for the alien-god-superhero character so I don't know if they will keep Herc as well. It's likely he will just be a one-shot character honestly, just like the rest of the Olympians.
I’m pretty sure that doesn’t matter considering there making a whole movie on a group of alien god superhero’s(eternals) plus herc is a decently big superhero

The Eternals are not the same thing than Thor. Plus, Marvel already has several cosmic characters and a cosmic team movie. I see them keeping Hercules alive at the end of the movie and making a team-up with Thor during the movie but I don't see them using him for another movie. I honestly don't even know if he he will have a big role in the movie. Hell, I honestly don't think Ares will have a more important role than in the 4th movie.

The Eternals are not the same thing than Thor. Plus, Marvel already has several cosmic characters and a cosmic team movie. I see them keeping Hercules alive at the end of the movie and making a team-up with Thor during the movie but I don't see them using him for another movie. I honestly don't even know if he he will have a big role in the movie. Hell, I honestly don't think Ares will have a more important role than in the 4th movie.
There both gods(albiet the eternals we’re created differently but gods nonetheless). We’ll just have to wait and see the

A Thor and Herc action buddy adventure movie would be kinda lite tho.
Depends on what happens in the movie. Maybe he will simply be a side-character. If he has some importance, it's possible we might have this in the future. Waht I'm really curious about is how powerful Zeus and the other Olympians will be compared to Asgardians.

Depends on what happens in the movie. Maybe he will simply be a side-character. If he has some importance, it's possible we might have this in the future. Waht I'm really curious about is how powerful Zeus and the other Olympians will be compared to Asgardians.
I’d probably say the Olympians seeing as on average Asgardians are only high street tier outside of the royal family

That's probably what will happen anyway. I mean, Gorr in a movie equals gods are gonna die.
Yeah it makes sense to me that they’d hype up Gorr by having him kill a famous God like Zeus

It helps us establish Gorr is a treat but also avoids actually killing off any characters left around and could be used to bring in Hercules
At least I want Zeus to have an impressive display of powers and an epic ending.
Oh yeah I kinda want to see Zeus do wild shit lol

My guess is that Thor will somehow encounter Gorr as he's killing some gods and get wrecked, he will be saved and/or captured by the Olympians somehow, Gorr will come to Olympus, fight and kill most gods (Zeus being among the casualties) and the rest of the movie will be about Thor helped by Jane and others (likely Hercules) hunting Gorr down to stop his rampage and kill him (maybe before he kills the other Asgardians).
Oh yeah, I want stuff like Electrokinesis, Telekinesis, matter, mind, magic, the kind of feats a skyfather would pull out. Especially since, well, he's frickin Zeus, he's supposed to be op.

Yeah it makes sense to me that they’d hype up Gorr by having him kill a famous God like Zeus

It helps us establish Gorr is a treat but also avoids actually killing off any characters left around and could be used to bring in Hercules

They’ll probably have Zeus pull of some crazy shit then have gorr pull up and beat him like a drunk step father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back