• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we need to make a rule regarding making profiles for variants. I feel like this whole variant thing is going to spawn a lot of unnecessary and redundant profiles that are literally just copies of the other one.

Yelena, Taskmaster, and RG should have profiles by now though. Also Flag Smasher as well.

I feel we could probably make pages for Sylvie and Classic Loki but not President Loki and stuff (Goki deserves one). It's mostly just common sense you know?

If I remember correctly, red guardian and taskmaster were discussed to be at least 9-B scaling above black widow and yelena or likely 8-C because red guardian is a supersoldier but we are unsure if we should scale to the rest of them because of how red guardian was being portrayed.

If I remember correctly, red guardian and taskmaster were discussed to be at least 9-B scaling above black widow and yelena or likely 8-C because red guardian is a supersoldier but we are unsure if we should scale to the rest of them because of how red guardian was being portrayed.
To be far, for most of the movie red guardian was rusty and out of shape cuz prison

Yeah Alexei doesn’t have any real feats outside of him being relative to Widow and his statements of fighting Cap (which are obviously problematic)

We’ve seen attempts to recreate the SSS go vastly superior to Cap (Hulk and Isaiah Bradley) so it’s entirely possible that there are some bootleg variants out there. Whether this was a result of shoddy chemistry by the Russians or the fact they’re probably going off half remembered scraps from the original Serum made back in the 40’s.

Either way it’s fairly clear that he and Antonia shouldn’t scale to Cap

Yeah Alexei doesn’t have any real feats outside of him being relative to Widow and his statements of fighting Cap (which are obviously problematic)

We’ve seen attempts to recreate the SSS go vastly superior to Cap (Hulk and Isaiah Bradley) so it’s entirely possible that there are some bootleg variants out there. Whether this was a result of shoddy chemistry by the Russians or the fact they’re probably going off half remembered scraps from the original Serum made back in the 40’s.

Either way it’s fairly clear that he and Antonia shouldn’t scale to Cap
Fair enough but he did flip that giant truck casually in his prime so that’s got to count for something

That's very true but as you mentioned that's an Alexei at his peak and that'd mostly be a showing of his LS

Which I guess is fine since that means we can have Taskmaster fight Batfleck or Deathstroke

Ehhh I might see taskmaster possibly being 8-C. But I don’t think red guardian will
I mean its just a higher rating which could mean anything from further into 9-B, 9-A or 8-C. But we do know hes seemingly stronger than BW and he has some stuff that might get a higher rating but nothing solid which is why I said “possibly Higher”.

Well the reason Disney did this is because it would attract more people to watch it by releasing it at the same time making it so it's available at once and bringing in more cash, it'll probably be resolved easily by simply paying ScarJo more.

Side note, I am really looking forward to the Hawkeye show, please don't muck this up Disney.
Yeah and ultimately, theaters lost profit and their star actor is going to sue them, thus turning the movie into a big controversy. I mean, I don't think they will lose that much money and yeah, they will probably simply give her more money and that's it but it will still be a controversy that will taint the movie's image.

Yeah and ultimately, theaters lost profit and their star actor is going to sue them, thus turning the movie into a big controversy. I mean, I don't think they will lose that much money and yeah, they will probably simply give her more money and that's it but it will still be a controversy that will taint the movie's image.
Not that it had a great image to begin with.

Let's be honest, I doubt the movie would've made as much if it did a theatrical release and then put on Disney+. In that case she would've been payed less anyway.

I doubt that claim. I don't think there's that large of an issue with Disney putting it on D+, but if they were going to do that, they should've at least communicated it with Scarlett and factored in Disney+ primer sales into her pay.

I'm pretty damn sure Scarlett found out before it released, it'd almost be hard not to. I'm guessing that we don't have all the information yet, but from my point of view she's been payed about 10% of the movie's cut which is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back