• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I feel like the calc stacking rules can be unreasonable a lot of the time. Why can't it be a case by case basis? Is it just too much work?
You will very quickly get MFTL+ characters from supersonic feats with enough scaling steps and calc stacking.

We have the rules for a reason; not to just suspend them on a "case by case basis", and the Calc Stacking page does note accepted times when "calc stacking" is permitted.

The MHA skins returned to the Fortnite item shop yesterday. Should I get Mina or All Might? (They're the only ones I want. Every other skin looks goofy and inaccurate)

You will very quickly get MFTL+ characters from supersonic feats with enough scaling steps and calc stacking.

We have the rules for a reason; not to just suspend them on a "case by case basis", and the Calc Stacking page does note accepted times when "calc stacking" is permitted.
Of course I don't mean it like that. I'm saying in cases like consistent projectiles. The calc stacking page allows for a calc of a projectile to be used to calculate the speed of a character, but only if it's on the very same occasion. Like that seems arbitrary. I feel like that should be a case by case bases. If a consistent projectile isn't shown to have gotten faster, why would it not being on the very same occasion mean it's unusable? And of course we should also take into account the consistency to counter problems like you said about characters getting to mftl+ very quickly when they're like Subsonic.

Well does speed even matter. Everyone just equalizes speed in most matchups.

Well does speed even matter. Everyone just equalizes speed in most matchups.
Bragging rights, looks cooler, casual viewers or powerscalers on other forums will often take a look at vsbw profiles for references.
Some people make matches with unequalized speed
Yeah but its pretty rare. Its already hard enough trying to make fair matches. Try adding another factor on top of that.

The wiki as a site has indexing prioritized more than making matches. Stuff shouldn't be half assed just for higher numbers or because matches usually end in equalized speed.
Yep.
Thinking a stat doesn't matter on a forum dedicated on an indexing wiki is an ass backwards way of thinking.

VS matchups are absolutely secondary to everything else. It is also extremely transient. A single CRT can remove all matchups from a profile.

Yep.
Thinking a stat doesn't matter on a forum dedicated on an indexing wiki is an ass backwards way of thinking.

VS matchups are absolutely secondary to everything else. It is also extremely transient. A single CRT can remove all matchups from a profile.
Funny how you say that VS matchups are secondary. When the Website is called VSbattles.com

Are you using the results of another calculation to your calculation?

Yes = that's calc stacking.
No = check again.

Also, these are two separate instances, so it doesn't seem to be following the rules. Lots of actions were done in between this and Deku outspeeding her bullet with Faux 100%.

I want this to be evaluated
The fact you think this is an actual goes beyond even my most wild imaginations.

Seriously though, is this meant to be a joke? Obviously this is completely unacceptable if you're being serious.

Also, your method of getting the USJ's size is completely inaccurate. I don't see why you think that diagram is to scale"

The fact you think this is an actual goes beyond even my most wild imaginations.

Seriously though, is this meant to be a joke? Obviously this is completely unacceptable if you're being serious.

Also, your method of getting the USJ's size is completely inaccurate. I don't see why you think that diagram is to scale"
Lmao
Can't you see it's literally shaking the building?

I guess you can't see that the building is shaking
Oh no... I think he might be serious...
Can't you see the lines on the building around the building to tell us that the building is shaking?

Another feat, to give an example of this, is that two characters make a studio vibrate and there are those lines in the same way.

Can't you see the lines on the building around the building to tell us that the building is shaking?
Or the lines are for emphasis, showcasing the character's excitement / bombastic personality... Not their explosive voice somehow stronger than early Bakugo's explosions.

How tf do you even scale Sukuna to country level?? I’ve done his profile, I’ve seen his feats,

I did the math, and this shit don’t add up.

Back