• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw, i have a question

Does he really allowed to have his summons? I know he uses it when he's up against pain but i thought he didn't allow it in this fight?
You cant restrict his summons as it is a part of his moveset. Its like taking Haki away from zoro. Which this guy basically already did to naruto by restricting kurama

Advantages.

Naruto
AP
Range
Versatility
Genjutsu (Illusions)

Zoro
Lifting strength
Skill
Stamina
Weapons (Equipment).

Naruto can win fighting long range with support from summons on his level of strength while zoro can isn't time restricted however he needs to be close range in order to kill naruto meaning he would have to get past all of naruto's summons first.
Pretty sure that zoro can just go directly to naruto with shishi sonson

Voting Zoro.

Can utilize range by spamming aoe ranged slashes and predicting where naruto will dodge to, can possibly blitz and outskill close range and Amp with armament haki combined with damage boost which is near one shot range already. Naruto won't have time to find a way to take him out as zoro is more skilled and will get stronger and faster the more he fights via Reactive Power Level, which his haki will also grow. Zoro can Amp his dura via armament as well. I don't see naruto dealing much damage to this zoro at all.

Also this zoro will be 6-B or something in the future so... Not the best match up.

Last edited:
Voting Zoro.

Can utilize range by spamming aoe ranged slash and predicting where naruto will dodge to, can possibly blitz and outskill close range and Amp with armament haki combined with damage boost which is near one shot range already. Naruto won't have time to find a way to take him out as zoro is more skilled and will get stronger and faster the more he fights via Reactive Power Level, which his haki will also grow. Zoro can Amp his dura via armament as well. I don't see naruto dealing much damage to this zoro at all.
I mean naruto still has his genjutsu backup from ma and pa frogs, zoro may be able to take all of them out pretty quickly but the coordination of the frogs and naruto will play a big role here especially zoro is just by himself

I mean naruto still has his genjutsu backup from ma and pa frogs, zoro may be able to take all of them out pretty quickly but the coordination of the frogs and naruto will play a big role here especially zoro is just by himself
Naruto will use genjutsu as soon as he starts losing and if it worked on pain zoro had NO chance of surviving it.

Naruto doesn't even use genjutsu bruh, only Jiraiya used that with the frogs, and sage naruto never did. So it's safe to say it's extremely out of character considering in the whole series, Naruto never once resorted to using genjutsu against any opponent.

Genjutsu? ever used it in character?
Naruto doesn't even use genjutsu bruh, only Jiraiya used that with the frogs, and sage naruto never did. So it's safe to say it's extremely out of character considering in the whole series, Naruto never once resorted to using genjutsu against any opponent.
Guys look up, its not NARUTO using its his SUMMONS who use it IN CHARACTER.

And naruto is allowed to use his summons thats not something you can restrict considering his only fight in sage mode he used them. Either way you want to spin it genjutsu is getting used its just a matter of wether or not Zoro could survive, i'd say if one of the paths of pain who's genjutsu resistance and 1000x better got killed and by a weaker character than zoro, then zoro would too

Then imma be the devil's advocate that zoro may be able to break out from the genjutsu due to his information analysis and kenbun but that's a bit of stretch i guess

Also even if zoro is caught in it he can still fight in the real world via observation haki which is a 6th sense
19.png

Guys look up, its not NARUTO using its his SUMMONS who use it IN CHARACTER.
Bullshit. They used it with Jiraya very late in the fight after Jiraya himself was the one who suggested it. And they never even considered using it with naruto despite the fact they knew it could work.
The fact is that it's extremely out of character, and even ignoring that, the genjutsu itself is garbage, it takes 15 years to activate, and the only reason Jiraya pulled it off was because he was hidden and came up with a plan, a luxury that Naruto does not posses in this fight. Zoro can easily kill one of the frogs via blitz instantly disabling the genjutsu.
Too long didn't read; Genjutsu is a non factor.

Also even if zoro is cought in it he can still fight in the real world via observation haki which is a 6th sense
That's what i thought what will happen too
Bullshit. They used it with Jiraya very late in the fight after Jiraya himself was the one who suggested it. And they never even considered using it with naruto despite the fact they knew it could work.
The fact is that it's extremely out of character, and even ignoring that, the genjutsu itself is garbage, it takes 15 years to activate, and the only reason Jiraya pulled it off was because he was hidden and came up with a plan, a luxury that Naruto does not posses in this fight. Zoro can easily kill one of the frogs via blitz instantly disabling the genjutsu.
To be fair, they probably will use it when the fight is on zoro's favour, but like i said, when the time comes the fight may as well be ending in zoro's victory

DUDE IN THE NARUTO FIGHT THEY USED IT AS SOON AS THEY STARTED TO LOSE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THEM WHEN THEY ARE FIGHTING WITH NARUTO NOT JIRAYA.

MY GUY IN THE ANIMATION THE GENJUTSU TOOK EXACTLY 2 MINUTES AND 27 SECOND NOT 15 YEARS.

LOOK AT THE COMMENTS ABOVE THE FROGS LITERALLY TELL NARUTO THEY ARE GOING TO USE IT THEN PAIN SUCKS THEM TOWARDS HIM AND KILLS THEM!!! PAIN KNOWS TO TARGET THEM ZORO DOES NOT!!!

DUDE IN THE NARUTO FIGHT THEY USED IT AS SOON AS THEY STARTED TO LOSE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THEM WHEN THEY ARE FIGHTING WITH NARUTO NOT JIRAYA.
And that's because they have experience in fighting pain so they knew not to pull their punches
Not only that but 4 pains at once, if you think zoro survives then your just a OP fan
I AM OP fan more than naruto but i try to be more fair because i like both of this character

Zoro doesn't have a genjutsu resistance, he can just counter that genjutsu via observation haki.

Also I would beat you in 1v1 in fortnite 🐵
He would be confused and naruto would get off a rashenshuriken GG.
And that's because they have experience in fighting pain so they knew not to pull their punches
Dude they would still use it in character as in both fights they used it, and they would not "pull their punches" againts zoro once he starts to kill the other frogs naruto summons.

I wouldn't called it predict future, it is like 6th sense like you said
Observations haki isn't only a 6th sense... Here is all the things that observation haki can do

Observation haki literally allows you to know what the opponent will do before they even attack

The thing you showed zoro wasn't even using it, and just because he has doesn't mean he's good at it, and genjutsu affects your brain so its debatble as to wether or not he would even be able to move his physicall body instead of his astral body that would be inside of the genjutsu.

Back