• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, about AoC's passives:

-Passive: Poison Manipulation, Tart's Aura (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality), Fate Manipulation (prevents her from dying, possibly works on 4-D scale acausals), Invisibility, limited luck manip (basically she has good luck granted from a mg who wished to win the lottery to save her grandfather's restaurant), constant growth (up to te size of at least two infinite multiverses, with all her abilities upscaled to her level), the others already on its profile, possibly others

- always active but not really passive: Power Nullification (Eye-Based), unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, possibly others

- Thought Based: Basically everything else but few abilities

How does GK gets around this?

copypasted from another therad, need to make a note or a blog for this

Gk has his own passives

Ultharathotep GK's gaze is hundreds of millions of times stronger than before when it could instantly kill hundreds of things which only exists as possibilities that aren't even dead or alive, in other words existence erasing gaze, said gaze now kills conceptual beings, and basically encompasses the area of an entire planet, so just being in the same area as gk=you get atomized, and not even being a conceptual being saves you.

And there is also gk's ability to rewrite the world and it's laws, he has complete control of his cracking field which is the size of a planet, so once you're inside it, you get gazed, reality warped, or law warped, or hand warped by his hands which tears through all creation, destroying the real, illusory, physical and metaphysical.

Also copypasted from another thread

I think that "being unaffected by any physical phenomena, even time" probably gets around the "being inside the cracking field"

Not sure about the rest tough

@RK what you just describes is exactly what kikai and critters are, they are phenomenon impervious to all aspects of physics, exists only as possibilities, and don't have a concept of time, 100's of them still got atomized by gk's gaze before he even became ultharathotep where his gaze is hundreds of millions of times stronger.

Also more golden king matches i see.

> "being unaffected by any physical phenomena, even time"

RIP. That's your usual Kikai and Critters which GK gives the middle finger to.

RKGenki said:
I think that "being unaffected by any physical phenomena, even time" probably gets around the "being inside the cracking field"
So.....Every fodder GK kills on a daily basis is enough to get around the cracking field?

Would non corporeality help against being atomized? Also AoC resists reality warping, how does GK's work? Law manip should work, unless it scales resistances form UKG but I don't think so.

The hands would destroy it as it doesn't have UKG's regen.

How does GK gets around power null? Worth mentioning that it works on beings resistant to power null.

Unlike AoC, GK atomize shit doesn't extend to sight alone. Being inside the cracking (planetary) = instant hax IIRC

well in ultratotep GK's cracking field is planetary in range so yeah...UKG can't run afaik i think

Uh..if you mean in-game just go to his final form against Tesla scene, it's stated there.

Otherwise...it is literally stated in his profile xD

It's why he is planet level, the cracking field is basically a rift in reality, guess you could think about it as a pocket dimension, albeit it's not just a result of the cracking effect, a formula which can twist the fabric of reality.

Anyway when he became ultharathotep his cracking field expanded to the size of an entire planet, his cracking field was continually expanding, so actually rosenkreuz is more than just baseline planetary now that i think about it.

Rosenkreuz has complete control over the cracking field.

@Red if this was UKG she would've probably stomped GK via laughing at his cracking field and erasing him conceptually beyond nonexistence on a 2-A level

AoC though, I don't think it has anything against him, it is not as hard to destroy as UKG

@Gargoyle Hmm it's more that if you're in his cracking field doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the planet, he can still kill you, not that you get instantly atomized, at least i don't think, so could be wrong .

Whatever the case ultharathotep has innumerable eyes surrounding him, so gazing is a lot easier than before, he would basically already be gazing at you, and he can spam many of his hands which tear through the fabric of reality, destroying the real, illusory, physical, metaphysical.

So yea you thought 2 eyes gazing was op? Ultharathotep has innumerable eyes around him which are hundreds of millions of times stronger than what he had before.

Ohhhhkay? That's kinda the entire reason I said I don't remember the space being that large

Talk about a massive misunderstanding

How fast would it be at 4 Km distance? Also technically AoC too has more than 2 eyes via countless duplicates around the earth, the main body being the one with the shield inside

Wait, can he stare at something that's invisible to the point that not even it's interaction with the environment can be perceived? AoC's invisibility is at least on this level, possibly on the level of not being seen by being that can see the previous level of invisibility.

RKGenki said:
Wait, can he stare at something that's invisible to the point that not even it's interaction with the environment can be perceived? AoC's invisibility is at least on this level, possibly on the level of not being seen by being that can see the previous level of invisibility.
Invisibility at this point doesn't matter, example being like the Predator cloaks itself to not be seen be human eyes but the Terminator easily tracks it down with thermal vision. GK just needs to look everywhere and AoC dies.

Hax isn't everything.

@Gargoyle The space is the size of a planet and continually expands, but yea i am not sure on the whole being inside it=instant atomization, just that being inside it=doesn't matter where you are he can kill you.

@RK Less than a second, that's how fast the gaze worked on nightengale's critters before he even became ultharathotep, the gaze isn't an attack, it's just him looking at you and you die, it has no heat, mass, pressure etc, he looks at you you die instantly basically.

His hands though break the very laws of time to make his attacks happen instantly and he spams a crapton of them, but speed is equalized so not relevant.

@DarkSide if he can't see, not even perceive, the AoC he can't stare, the example you gave is not related to this situation. Give me a proof that he can see it and I'll drop this point

@less than a second from his perspective? And btw AoC's power null is instant as soon as it sees him, and from this distance it can clearly see him from the start

RKGenki said:
@DarkSide if he can't see, not even perceive, the AoC he can't stare, the example you gave is not related to this situation. Give me a proof that he can see it and I'll drop this point
Bro, really, you need to stop rehashing the same arguments. I've countered that point already. If you want to ever convince me, try researching and playing fair, and abiding by VS Debating rules. There's no "physics" in fiction, so stop trying to apply it to them. We apply it to them to find powers and such, because that's what scaling is all about, but limiting them to physics doesn't work; we can't do it because we aren't powerful enough; fiction is made to be more powerful than us.

TheDarkSide857 said:
RKGenki said:
Bro, really, you need to stop rehashing the same arguments. I've countered that point already. If you want to ever convince me, try researching and playing fair, and abiding by VS Debating rules. There's no "physics" in fiction, so stop trying to apply it to them. We apply it to them to find powers and such, because that's what scaling is all about, but limiting them to physics doesn't work; we can't do it because we aren't powerful enough; fiction is made to be more powerful than us.
GK just needs to look at AoC and AoC dies. All GK needs to do is look at where AoC is. And even if he cant see AoC if AoC tries to attack, he just needs to look in the direction AoC is attacking from.

@RK Nightengale used her strongest critter, gk looked at it, and the critter died instantly, as i have been continually saying it's not an attack, it's not like an energy blast where it travels a distance to hit you, it's simply he looks at you, you die and are reduced to particles.

@DarkSide what? You never said how he counters the invisibility, saying "invisibility doesn't matter" or "there's no physics in fiction" is not a counter argument, and as I said AoC looking at him will power null him

@CelestialPegasus can you tell me if he can see it? If he can then I'll probably side with him, if not the AoC power nulls and 2-A drains

RKGenki said:
@DarkSide what? You never said how he counters the invisibility, saying "invisibility doesn't matter" or "there's no physics in fiction" is not a counter argument, and as I said AoC looking at him will power null him
1. Here's the thing though: how fast is the power null? Cause if it's slow that ain't impressive at all.

2. As I said, all GK needs to do is to look where AoC is attacking because when AoC attacks then GK will instantly know where AoC is attacking. It doesn't matter how far away AoC is cause GK's death stare effects work instantly.

That's why I'm asking for proof that he can see her.

If he can, both stare at each other but AoC loses due to being erased by his stare.

If he can't AoC stares before he knows where to stare.

All I'm asking for is a proof that he can, or at least something that proofs that he doesn't need to be able to see/perceive the opponent for his stare's effects to apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back