• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan vs Golden King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woki said what i would have

@Arekusuripa Potent reality warping is relevant because what exactly? When was that mentioned as a way for GK to win

Wokistan said:
I don't think antones claiming god as 1-A. They would need to state that he created that concept. However, GK also isn't 1-A, so why is this relevant? As far as I know GK's power isn't higher dimensional.
Well Hykuu was the one to mention it

In Devilman Lady, Jun Lan (which is the epitome of Satan) has been stated that all three realities (which are three different universes) were created by the imagination of God, but after creation exist independently on him until he rewrites/re-creates them again.

Lancer45Man said:
Also simply creating concepts or metaphysical dimension isn't exactly Outerversal. Otherwise a lot of Characters would be 1-A including Anti-Spiral, Deus Ex Machina,etc.

Edit: Check Wokistan's comment above
You mean checked his comment? Because it debunks your point

Also reading the scans it looks like God erased them/BFR'd them to nothingness, yet the imagination of the people brought them back. Honestly, this is confusing because on one scan it states that God sealed them but on the other it states that he denied their existence. Imo this might be Type 8 otherwise it'd be resistance to BFR

Like I said yesterday, you still can't read. I said simply creating concepts doesn't qualify for 1-A. Woki said "Being superior to/Creating the CONCEPTS OF DIMENSIONS is 1-A". Huge Huge difference between creating concepts and creating the CONCEPTS OF DIMENSIONS. Which is why I mentioned to check his comment as it supports mine.

@Lancer

God can creat concepts and dimension, not CONCEPTS OF DIMENSIONS, if it will help:

• He created nothingness, where he imprisoned demons, where they could not escape, until the appearance of people and their imagination, which help theme reborn from complete emptiness - the void where normal time not even flow.

Otherwise we'd have 1-A Architecture from Matrix for creating the concept of Causality within the Matrix.

Or 1-A Truth from FMA for creating the concept of Alchemy and Equivalent Exchange in the verse.

Anyways, GK's glare kills/atomizes critters which are concepts. Can Satan tank/survive it? What you posted gives either of these two things: a) Satan has Type 8 immortality or b) Satan has resistance to BFR via imagination of the humans that will bring him back from any BFR.

Now it's up to you both to back up your claims via scans. I'm simply the host of this match 😂😂😂😂😂ƒæîƒæîƒæîƒæîƒæîƒæî

Well if it changes nothing, i think it can be closed - i was tired of it, so we will repeat it when all Satan edits will be bring in his profile, until then, the match can be closed.

Lancer45Man said:
Like I said yesterday, you still can't read. I said simply creating concepts doesn't qualify for 1-A. Woki said "Being superior to/Creating the CONCEPTS OF DIMENSIONS is 1-A". Huge Huge difference between creating concepts and creating the CONCEPTS OF DIMENSIONS. Which is why I mentioned to check his comment as it supports mine.

Idk if you realized this but he was talking about the concept of dimensions

• All metaphysical dimensions within the universe
  • All three realities were created by the imagination
  • He created nothingness, where imprisoned demons
It is about the realities and concepts within them, not CONCEPTS OF DIMENSIONS, LOL.

Arekusuripa said:
*All metaphysical dimensions within the universe
  • All three realities were created by the imagination
  • He created nothingness, where imprisoned demons
It is about the realities and concepts within them, not CONCEPTS OF DIMENSIONS, LOL.
none of what you mentioned is conceptual manip

creating a reality might mean creating it's laws, not the concepts.

Eh. It's addable. Any more argument against the glare is wank I think. I never agreed on Conceptual resistance or matter resistance.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
He created Conceptual beings like Devilman and Satan. Not that mean he can counter the glare though.
When the guy who said he has resistance admits that he can't avoid the glare

lol

close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back