• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan vs Golden King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Hax DOES have a tier. Sort of. We assume that a Tier 2 Hax is infinitely above a Tier 3-9 hax due to the spacetime barrier making an opponent literally one dimension above

Speaking of spacetime barrier - here Akira accidentally broke the barrier of God, between Real World / Hell and it's not even an outstanding feat - it's just the result of a fight between two demons that are far inferior to Satan.

Arekusuripa said:
Speaking of spacetime barrier - here Akira accidentally broke the barrier of God, between Real World / Hell and it's not even an outstanding feat - it's just the result of a fight between two demons that are far inferior to Satan.
That is relevant?

Xantospoc said:
Actually Hax DOES have a tier. Sort of. We assume that a Tier 2 Hax is infinitely above a Tier 3-9 hax due to the spacetime barrier making an opponent literally one dimension above
Not that type of Hax.

Hax potency is a thing. For example, some reality warpers can have much greater scale than others. Some characters may have reality warping of High 2-A levels and others may only have up to 3-A levels. The same hax possesed by two different characters doesn't necessarily have to produce the same result. They can be stronger or weaker depending on the differences in their efficiency, affect, scale and potency.

Question can Satan mind hax the Golden King ? ( I saw The Golden King Vs Methuselah so i was wondering if Methuselah mind Hax would work wouldt Satan mind hax also work.

Tincan123 said:
Question can Satan mind hax the Golden King ? ( I saw The Golden King Vs Methuselah so i was wondering if Methuselah mind Hax would work wouldt Satan mind hax also work.
Satan's Mind Hax is garbage compared to Meth

^^

I still don't see a refute to speed blitz, or the supposed resistance to the Glare

the sudden 'FRA"s seems suspicious for me.

The thread till now:-

> "GK Atomizes Concepts"

> "Satan resists concept manip, EE,etc from God"

> "Satan hasn't shown to resist getting his concept atomized"

> "Satan has resisted concept manip, matter manip, EE, from God and has a Type 8 Mid-Godly that would allow him to come back"

> "GK still glares plus his hand destroys physics metaphysics and warps reality and laws"

> "Satan has resisted concept manip on top of having resistances to reality warping law manip physics manip"

> "GK still glares, can reality warp and law manip and also manip Satan due to speed blitz"

> "Satan has resisted concept manip on top of having resistances to reality warping law manip physics manip as well added revision for many resistances including mind manip"

> "OP you just want to make Satan to win. GK still glares how is Satan even affecting him?"

> "Satan has resisted concept manip on top of having resistances to reality warping law manip physics manip from low 2-c being plus he can incap GK through mind manipulation, power nullification,etc"

> "There's no such thing as tiering for Hax"

> "There are tiering for Hax"

> "Not that kind of Hax. OP count mine and Celestial's votes"

I have no idea why count a vote that got countered multiple times in the thread by multiple people but okay lemme make you happy.

Edit: I can reset the votes if anyone disproves the argument of Satan having resistance to Concept manip considering this is what sparked the debate initially.

Hykuu said:
Literally Nothing in the scan indicates that God was trying to destroy Satan, that scan literally states Satan is eventually going to get destroyed. The whole thing is just poetic metaphors, not things meant to be nailed down.

Just looked at the scans. Yeah the scans posted doesn't show any resistance to concept manip. My bad, resetting votes.

> "Satan resists concept manip, EE,etc from God"

> "Satan hasn't shown to resist getting his concept atomized"

> "Satan has resisted concept manip, matter manip, EE, from God and has a Type 8 Mid-Godly that would allow him to come back"

The thing was that, there was the evidence shown earlier wasn't remotely suggesting the fact God was trying to even destroy Satan, let alone try using Conceptual manipulation on him. EE and Matter manip is irrelevant as the hax isn't EE, and matter manip was never shown of being capable of Atomzing literal Possibilties and Concepts. Type 8 and Mid godly got already refuted by Celesti and Gargoyle.

> "GK still glares, can reality warp and law manip and also manip Satan due to speed blitz"

> "Satan has resisted concept manip on top of having resistances to reality warping law manip physics manip as well added revision for many resistances including mind manip"

I said he still glares after debunking the shit, please don't try strawmanning me to oblivion to make it look like the arguments are that bad.

> "OP you just want to make Satan to win. GK still glares how is Satan even affecting him?"

> "Satan has resisted concept manip on top of having resistances to reality warping law manip physics manip from low 2-c being plus he can incap GK through mind manipulation, power nullification,etc"

Of course, same memo from the last quote, trying to misquote it in Order for it to look bad, you also, just further pushed the fact you want Satan to win by even making it, but Ok

I asked how satan would Win, not how he evades The Glare, your entire quoting just proves the excesssive use of argument from repetition, rather than supporting anything.

> "There's no such thing as tiering for Hax"

> "There are tiering for Hax"

> "Not that kind of Hax. OP count mine and Celestial's votes"

I don't even know what this is meant to prove, other than a misconception of my Statement.

Keep on trying to strawman me, it really won't work, shows how desperate you are.

Retract most of the stuff I said regarding the bias in the bible i posted

your comment didn't load and you were a man of your word

Sorry, i was just pretty mad at the reasoning for most of the stuff.

Hykuu said:
Do you or do you not know how to read??

1) The list was made as a summarized recap of the entire thread which I mentioned at the beginning. Cool, the Concept manip resistance was not proven which is why I reset the votes but I'm not even debating here or arguing for someone. I'm counting the votes based on what others argued which was Satan resisting concept hax from god so GK's glare won't work. Ofc it was proven false once I checked the scans.

2) "Of course, same memo from the last quote, trying to misquote it in Order for it to look bad, you also, just further pushed the fact you want Satan to win by even making it, but Ok

I asked how satan would Win, not how he evades The Glare, your entire quoting just proves the excesssive use of argument from repetition, rather than supporting anything."

Ofc you can't read. I'm not even debating here. I literally even quoted in the summary of you saying "How is Satan still affecting him" which is what you were trying to say.

3) "I don't even know what this is meant to prove, other than a misconception of my Statement.

Keep on trying to strawman me, it really won't work, shows how desperate you are"

Do you actually know what Strawman is? Or did you just randomly comment it because you can't comprehend my entire comment. And why would I be desperate? All I did here was count votes and tell people how GK's votes won't be counted because it was countered by Satan's resistance to concept manip which was later proven false.

If you want my advice close the thread bro because the devilman verse isnt done yet and more is about to come so lets wait for that and do a rematch because this isnt working.

Hmm if that's not gonna be counted as resistance to concept manip then welp, GK takes this ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Please do not quote large walls of texts.

Tincan123 said:
If you want my advice close the thread bro because the devilman verse isnt done yet and more is about to come so lets wait for that and do a rematch because this isnt working.
Well if the Revision doesn't get Satan any resistance to concept hax then it won't change this match's outcome tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back