• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan vs Golden King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Composite Satan from Devilman goes against Ultrathotep Form of Golden King

5-B Tiers

In Character

Satan (Crybaby)
Totepp
Who wins?

Satan (Composite Devilman): 0

Golden King: 8 (Gargoyle One, Hykuu, Celestial, emperor, velox, lapitus, tman, TISSG7)

Inconclusive:

How does satan get pass gk's stare/ presence which erases possibilities and conceptual beings or his immeasurable hand slap that erases the real, illussory, physical and metaphysical?

Hmmm.. Type 8 Abstract Mid-Godly means GK's glare won't work. On top of that I see resistance to void manipulation, existence erasure, & physics manipulation so Satan can resist the glare and the grotesque hand.

Whereas the lack of resistances on GK's page tells me that Satan can mind manip him or power absorb him or power null him.

Voting for Satan.

Why does Type 8 and Mid Godly mean it won't work when GK bypasses that easily as a daily?

Gargoyle One said:
Why does Type 8 and Mid Godly mean it won't work when GK bypasses that easily as a daily?
Didn't Tesla's Type 8 save him? I heard that his type 8 allowed him to regen after getting atomized

And also Satan is a conceptual being with having type 8 and resistances to both EE and Void Manipulation.

Even if he had resistance to existence erasure, gk when weaker erase hundreds of critters which are possibilities that aren't dead or alive, then that got boosted hundreds of millions of times over, so the question is does satan resist erasue to that ridiculous degree?

And tesla's type 8 that saved him is different from him being a conceptual being, he has another type 8 whichs allows him to come back as long as people think of a ray of light and call his name.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Even if he had resistance to existence erasure, gk when weaker erase hundreds of critters which are possibilities that aren't dead or alive, then that got boosted hundreds of millions of times over, so the question is does satan resist erasue to that ridiculous degree?

And tesla's type 8 that saved him is different from him being a conceptual being, he has another type 8 whichs allows him to come back as long as people think of a ray of light and call his name.

Also his gaze warps reality and laws too...
Satan survived being inside the netherworld which is a dimension of complete nothingness and he also resisted EE from God who created everything in the verse.

Satan's type 8 is similar to that too. He just exists as an idea thought up by the people and will exist as long as they think of him.

I see Reality Warping and Physics Manip resistances on Satan's profile so don't think GK is bypassing those.

My knowledge just comes from what's in his profile and how little I know of Devilman ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Creatong everything within the verse doesn't tell how strong Existemce Erasure is which is an ability GK's stare isn't even related too

Because God would likely be Low 2-C for being the ruler of Time and Space in the verse and resisting EE from a low 2-C would be >>>>>>> EE from a low 5-b??? Especially when the EE from god was conceptual and he had to resort banishing Satan instead

GK's glare atomizes abstracts I heard. That's cool but how does it stands up to someone who resists void manip, EE, matter manip, reality warping, physics manip, law manip from a 3-A/low 2-c being?

Did the glare or the hand kill something 3-A/low 2-c or someone who resists all these haxes from a 3-A/low 2-c?

No it isn't.

GKs state is atomization that deconstructs beings on a conceptual level.

Sure, some of what you mentioned is a part of GKs abilities but it doesn't help the main stare

Accepting something that is clearly not atomization as atomization just because that's what it's named as doesn't seem right to me. I feel like we should try to better categorize it, because atomization of something ethereal like a concept makes no sense.

Which is resisted by Satan. If God couldn't even erase/destroy Satan on a conceptual level, then I highly doubt GK is doing anything to him ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Wokistan said:
Accepting something that is clearly not atomization as atomization just because that's what it's named as doesn't seem right to me. I feel like we should try to better categorize it, because atomization of something ethereal like a concept makes no sense.
you know, in Saint Seiya, people can atomizing souls lol

Isn't that categorized as soulhax there anyways?

I've asked the creator of Golden King page. He said he just doesn't know on what to describe the gaze as. He said that the probability/possibility manipulation doesn't sit well with him because strictly speaking Golden King doesn't manipulate them, he just damage/kill beings who are probability/possibility. He said that he just list the thing as reality warping + death manipulation + durability negation because "90% cool stuff in the verse is reality warping yo, Cracking be whack. And Sekime's explanation is just a plain the user see *****, ***** die" and let Celestial Pegasus add more to the gaze's description because he was too lazy to think about it that hard

God regularly rewrites / erases the world on a universal scale (including metaphysical dimensions). Therefore, any manipulation of three-dimensional space does not work on Satan. If the Golden king does not have more outstanding skills, then it is a victory with average difficulty for Satan.

Hmm, I think I have friends who's knowledgeable about GK and the entire verse, lemme ask their opinion.

@Reinhard

My friend told me they once has conversation with Ever in PM talking about 2-A GK.

And Ever's reaction isn't refusing or denying it, and even said "Wow that means the 2-A rating justification needs A LOT of correction" or smth along those line.

Implying 2-A is not entirely false and just need a correction and better justification.

The proposed 2-A GK at that time and now is two different thing.

@Reinhard

Their conversation is in PM.

The old 2-A thread was concluded but shortly after Ever and my friend talk in PM about that. But the topic itself died along the way and no one actually bring it back. Currently I'm asking my friend about this supposedly different 2-A thing.

Velox was too hasty on concluding things as the person himself hasn't finished the explanation and chain scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back