• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan vs Golden King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird: for some reason, everyone accepted the victory of the Golden King with 7 votes without doubt, but doubt in the victory of Satan on 10 votes. Besides the exploits of the king do not raise any doubts, whereas the resistance of Satan, all is a question, well whatever...

Arekusuripa said:
Weird: for some reason, everyone accepted the victory of the Golden King with 7 votes without doubt, but doubt in the victory of Satan on 10 votes. Besides the exploits of the king do not raise any doubts, whereas the resistance of Satan, all is a question, well whatever...
From what I saw, the argument was raised on how Satan can resist concept manip which is what GK's passive stare employs and it led to 10-3 with another argument being Satan can incap GK while comfortably resisting stare until the scans were evaluated to be not showing any sign of concept manip resistance for Satan. This nullified all the votes for Satan and he lost.

The scan simply shows god BFRd and sealed them to a Dimension. It doesn't say anything about God attempting to erase but failing or anything.

Isn't that a explanation of them being denied Conceptual existences?

That doesn't mean resistance to concept manip btw.

Arekusuripa said:
Then what is it, if they still exist only in the imagination after complete erasure from world?
idk, it prolly doesn't label as anything

since imagination is described as "nothingness" here

Hykuu said:
since imagination is described as "nothingness" here
What? Nothingness is a world created by God, that is, a prison of full void, and imagination appeared together with people and through it they returned, it is not the same.

Imagination aka the concept of a demon. For example there are many stories describing the concept of a demons and what they are

That's the main point, but all ignore this one fact - God wants to destroy them but can't, their very existence after Erasure is impossible but as you can see, they still exist. This is defined by resistance to concepts erasure, because as Lan correctly said, once God "created" them, his no longer has power erase them forever. So, concepts atomization will not work so easy.

gk fra and again even then satan will be forced to regen as I don't see resistance to the atomizing and concept part (iirc? can't look limited wifi) gk can kill ppl with mid godly and this is a guys who resisted his abilities to its fullest I.e. the matter and concept part of glare and the space time, metaphysical parts of grotesque hand

The intial scan for the post literally says that he can destroy them, it is just that it would take hundreds of years for them to be truly forgotten, also how does God have conceptual erasure?

GK's conception atomization at base was already hundreds of times more potent than normal conceptual erasure, then it became several million times stronger in his ultrathotep form.

Nothing gives Satan the W, Satan can't even tag GK, resistances don't give the W if they can't do anything to the opposition.

My main problem is that God from the devilman verse tried all that stuff against the demons and it didnt work on them so he pretty much does alwasy two things

A Rewrite the universe to start over which doesnt realy work

B Lock them up in a void and deny their form and their existence which also didnt work because they were able to escape from that place.

I am not saying Golden King is weak because his page says enough how broken he is but i am having a hard time believing That 5-B can kill satan or beat him while 2-C that has pretty much the same hax abilities cant do it.

And if you ask me how satan could win most likeky tnx to Power Absorption/Absorption/Power Nullification by absorbing his power/Fusionism because Satan is technically the stronger life form

But i will for the Golden King because of the lack of information on the Devilman Verse for now.

Hykuu said:
None of what you mentioned proves resistance to the Glare

close this thread.
I am not saying Golden King is weak because his page says enough how broken he is but i am having a hard time believing That 5-B can kill Satan or beat him while 2-C that has pretty much the same hax abilities cant do it. So you tell me why the Glare would work while God who has the pretty much same power/ablities as the Golden King but on a higher scaling couldt do it

@Arek Ad naseum + Reversal burden of proof

@Tincan the entire point is that they don't have the same hax, higher tiers don't mean shit in the Topic. I already explained how his conceptual destruction is millions of times more powerful than normal, and nothing suggests God has conceptual destruction. Or the fact he is even trying to destroy them which has been debunked, Thrice.

@ Hykuu

Do you knowledgeable with Devilman verse? If Yes, explain why God does not have this, if in several works (Devilman Lady, Devilman Grimoire, Devilman Saga) repeatedly stated that he created the entire universe, including all the metaphysical dimensions (the concept including). If no, stop a pointless argument like "instant atomization of concepts or glare will win" - I'm not refuting King's power or anything like that, just asking for evidence of the irrefutable King's Glare (it would be better with the images) on Satan, otherwise the fight does not make sense. It more like you just want Golden King to win in a way, at any cost. In that case, it should get debunked then the votes go back to zero - not because i want to, but because there is no convincing evidence of the Golden King's powers on Satan in this fight.

" ) repeatedly stated that he created the entire universe, including all the metaphysical dimensions (the concept including "

that is outerversal

what are you getting at

all the evidence is in his page, the scans are linked

>that is outerversal

O_0 what!? All metaphysical dimensions within the universe, which represent other realities as a full-fledged universes (Heaven and Hell) is outerversal? No way... God At least 2-C, At most 2-B but definitely not 1-A - it's to vague... his not so Omnipotence after all.

>what are you getting at

That this match more like Inconclusive, because Satan and the Golden King have equal chances to kill each other on start: King via speed advantage and Stan via One Hit Kill.

>all the evidence is in his page, the scans are linked

Same true for Satan, except for a few updates that haven't been agreed yet.

" All metaphysical dimensions within the universe, which represent other realities as a full-fledged universes (Heaven and Hell) is outerversal? No way... God At least 2-C, At most 2-B but definitely not 1-A - it's to vague... his not so Omnipotence after all. "

you said he created the concept, that is 1-A, prove he created the concept

simply creating all dimensions in the verse doesn't mean you created the concept of dimensions, or literally every supreme being would qualify for 1-A.

GK blitzes him

Never said otherwise.

Whoa, never thought this thread could bring so much heat.

Anyways, the Initial argument (and I mean the very first argument) brought forth was how GK's glare destroys concepts and that his hand too destroys concepts and warps reality and law. The counter was made that Satan resists everything thrown at him by God including concept manipulation which was later found to be false as the scans don't mention or even imply that Satan resists concept manip.

But looks like Satan can be brought back to life by the imagination of the people. I think this is where his Type 8 Immortality comes into play. So can GK bypass this type 8 considering this seems to be the same kind of Type 8 that brought back Tesla from what I've read here???

>simply creating all dimensions in the verse doesn't mean you created the concept of dimensions, or literally every supreme being would qualify for 1-A

What kind a logic is this - every supreme being would qualify for 1-A, where did it said?

Being superior to the concept of dimensions is 1-A. Creating them would indicate such superiority.

Also simply creating concepts or metaphysical dimension isn't exactly Outerversal. Otherwise a lot of Characters would be 1-A including Anti-Spiral, Deus Ex Machina,etc.

Edit: Check Wokistan's comment above

Their stats are pretty important to battles. Type 8 is a skill anyways.

AS and Deus Ex Machina likely didn't create the concept of spatial dimension, it wasn't treated as such, or it was an outlier.

Wokistan said:
AS and Deus Ex Machina likely didn't create the concept of spatial dimension, it wasn't treated as such, or it was an outlier.
No no lol. They have control over metaphysical dimensions or created them. Like Deus created the Causality Cathedral which exists between the imaginations of people and AS created his Universe where thoughts becomes reality. Doesn't make them 1-A tbh

I don't think antones claiming god as 1-A. They would need to state that he created that concept. However, GK also isn't 1-A, so why is this relevant? As far as I know GK's power isn't higher dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back