• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(ONE SPOT OPEN) (RP) War for the Worlds - Registration Thread (14/15)

@Swathing ok didnt know how getter energy worked

Also Yobo will we be getting other stronger powers later or is this it.

PsychoWarper said:
@Swathing ok
Also Yobo will we be getting other stronger powers later or is this it.
we'll get more (i already asked him)

i have a feeling that swathing is eventually going to become some mutated mess that we can barely communicate with or dmaage in any way

TBF your kinda right. Jayden without their Servant is a coward that THINKS their a hotblooded battlethirsty Shonen protagonist, but in reality they only like one-sided fights in which they dominate their opponent, which considering how the only martial arts technique they know is the hip throw, they aren't really likely to ever win, and tthats excluding them even mustering up the will to attack.

TLDR Jordan is just a Jayden clone

Well to be short.... Telling HA Dio to "suck their dicken balls" (even though they don't have any). Show a female villain their binder in an attempt to exploit their pain from dysphoria in an attempt to prevent conflict. Vomit on the floor repeatedly, and excessively monologue internally to name a few...

That's it? Seems tame compared to Manuelo trying to kill his allies for level grinding.

Edit: this was directed at Hl3, not what Swathing said.

Hl3 or bust said:
wat (is that a RE wars thing?)
Yeah, Manuelo (Professor's character) tried to kill The, justifying it to the team as grinding the strongest member. He then tried to kill Griffin (Monarch's character) cause he was strong, and threatened to kill everyone who could move in stopped time.

Manuelo saw all of his teammates as useless trash and threatened(tried) to kill several people multiple times, he was planning on joining the Supreme Darkness(RW main villain) whos trying to enslave everyone in every verse.

Hell in the begining me and blah fought him and almost killed him

PsychoWarper said:
Manuelo saw all of his teammates as useless trash and threatened(tried) to kill several people multiple times, he was planning on joining the Supreme Darkness(RW main villain) whos trying to enslave everyone in every verse.
remind me to kill his PC the first chance i get if he joins this

Hl3 or bust said:
>PL's PC is worse than Swathing's

thank god he hasn't found this thread yet
Only when it comes to doing stuff that screws over the team. In other stuff he was probably much better. Considering his eventual goal was to join the multiversal evil thing, so his character was built to grow in such a way that he'd screw us over a lot, I doubt he would mind me saying that.

In the beginning of RW he tried to kill a teammate to test out his powers but Jackson(me) and blane(blah) ended up fighting him and almost killing him and he still said hed kill us.

So why did they stick with the PCs? I mean in lore anyway, I'd be waaaaay to hard to run two rps at the same time unless you had somebody run the companion to.

@Blah

No. A Robot Master is just any robot that can "think". Just look at the terminology on the Mega Man franchise page.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Yeah just do what I did Torlikoffs! It be pretty easy!
i have signifigantly less qualms about killing you if i need to this time around, mostly because it's not a really bad stomp in your favor

PsychoWarper said:
What do you mean swathing?
Oh Torlikoffs said they would most likely join but they were too lazy to create a character, to which I responded that they could just copy paste their character from Legion of Men, since I did the same thing

Hl3 or bust said:
Jordan being a little bitch and actively attempting to stop our attacks
Heh, I remember the fight against Najenda when Jayden kept erasing our attacks and wouldn't stop crying so I punched him.

Well to be fair Jayden somehow managed to associate the plight of them growing up in a transphobic household with Najendas remorse for assassination, they assumed that Najenda was forced into assassination, much like how Jayden was forced to live in a transphobic household.

Back