• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(ONE SPOT OPEN) (RP) War for the Worlds - Registration Thread (14/15)

Not to mention my access to Getter Energy, which is essentially Spiral but with a caveat of supercancer and amalgamating with random organic and nonorganic objects.

TLDR even with those advance senses, I could just nuke you with a Stoner Sunshine, and since the amount of Getter one has correlates to their will and actually ACTing upon their will, ya gonna haz bad tem.

Ya see, this is why you choose Getter

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I could literally kill all of you by saying "Micheal" unless the precog and illusions get in the way
Aimdodging is a thing </div>
>aim dodging a High 6-A explosion/blast

>said thing is spammable

even if you could, you couldn't forever

Y'all forgetting my ressurective abilities per Getter. Don't matta shit if I die, so long as I activated my powers before death I can just rez when the cooldown ends...

Yeah I'm Kay with day, y'all Kay with datteroni desparoni? I have all evening cuz the dojo I intern at is closed today per a majority of the instructors being sick, so instead of having me teach the kiddens they just shut the whole place down.

It's better than my last one, which ate shit (half the screen fell put and the rest was ******) after 2 years of falling from similar heights with no damage that I could see

Back