• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dog walks out of the cage, towards Mame. Behind it materializes a hellish creature, a 3 headed Ceberus with fire running through it's veins being visible on it. It's as tall as Mame, and clearly very angry. All 3 heads bare their teeth.

"Really?! I've got to see it!"

Nicholas summons Don't Stop Me Now again and rushes into the room, prepared to react to any attack that's thrown his way.

Nicholas launches himself upwards at incredible speeds, his Stand breaking through the roof and going up, he then tears out a piece of the roof and launches it at the Cerberus from above.

The hellhound sees the piece of the roof and in response 3 blinding red beams fire from all of its mouths at the piece of the roof, vaporizing it instantly.

[You could have just thrown the desk or a file cabinet.]

Mame starts twirling her stano around like a helicopter, danmaku starts to fire off of it at the big doggo stando.

"Not dissimilar to the cat's Stand, it seems." Nicholas notes as he continues flying above the building, he rips out and fires 3 more pieces of metal, this time he breaks them apart into smaller chunks, so that more are launched.

"I kinda feel bad about having to a fight a dog, I hope I can finish this without killing it."

"WHAT IN THE **** IS GOING ON OVER THERE?!" Michael says as he has Shoot to Thrill give him a boost before breaking through the walls, drugged up cat in tow and still looking into the space-time of the universe.

The dog heads each individually fire at the pieces of metal. Two are vaporized, but the left head is hit by the danmaku, throwing its aim off and instead hitting where Nicholas is standing. The piece of metal hits it, but doesn't seem to move it.

Michael kind of just stares, unable to comprehend for a second what he's looking at.

"Stand fight." Nicholas responds to Michael before launching down back to near the dog, Nicholas circles around it at incredible speeds before going in for a boosted Stand punch form behind.

The small dog is thrown up in the air because of the shockwave, it's Stand disorientated. The hit lands directly, clearly hurting and launching it into a wall.

"We've got what we came here for, I don't want to hurt the dog any more than we need to, we should get going."

Nicholas responds as he exits the room the dog was in.

"Eh, I wanted to get a few hits in, but sure," Michael said as he had Shoot to Thrill propel him and the cat through the building, smashing through walls and reaching the RV.

Nicholas follows Michael back to the RV, he takes out the files he got from the building.

"I searched a file cabinet, take a look at these."

"By the way Doc, you might want to ease up on the inertia a bit. Don't need you ruining every place we fight in," Michael then briefly opened the RV door. "Oi, Otto, get over here already!"

[You don't, though you probably should be on the server if you intend to join them, also you can, of course, only join RPs that are currently open, which this particular one is not]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back