• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 8: It's So Easy

There's a locked metal door to the basement. It's undamaged and flat on the ground, like a bunker.

"Alright, assuming that's important then," Michael says, approaching it and punching a hole straight through it with Shoot to Thrill, peeling the door open.

Inside the door appears to be a survival bunker mixed with storage, with canned goods, water, and other essentials mixed with things like exercise machines, an old typewriter, a TV that looks like it's from the 50s and other items. On a table in the room there's a note next to an opened can of beans.

Noticing the open can.

"Richard, are you here ?"

Joe asks a bit loudly, while making Hello, Goodbye check the note.

No response.

The note reads "They tried to get me, they brought out the big guns. I'm not dead yet, but I'm not in town anymore. Call me at 1-847-555-5556 if you need me. The organization finally revealed to me who they are when they attacked. It's the Chicago Outfit and they're desperate."

The stand bring back the note to Joe.

"Well, it seems Richard menaged to save himself, he really lives up to his fame."

The old man says while looking at the note, which he then puts in his jacket's pocket.

"Let's go people, we have a phone call to make."

Joe says, while heading out of the bunker.

[Imma just say that I was following the group this whole time because I am big dumb]

Otto follows the others out of the building impressed that Richard managed to survive.

"Well then, son of a b!tch actually made it out," Michael says, looking for a telephone post nearby to use.

"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to save that shit for later," Michael says, impatiently tapping his foot.

"Sir, please step from the phone," Michael says getting a bit closer, ignoring the old man.

Michael thinks about eviscerating the man, then stops, calms down and just retreats, checking up on Joe.

"Anything?"

"Hello." The voice of Richard says.

"I wanted to see who it was first, that's why I didn't respond."

"I'm alright, but I'm out of state at the moment. It's clear they've gotten desperate and are pulling out all the stops."

@Crab

"That he's fine and that we have to leave the city."

Joe responds.

@Torl

"Any place in specific we could head to for shelter ?"

Joe asks him.

"If you don't have a place in mind, leaving the country would be appropriate. If you want to to that, I'd recommend being sneaky, none of that flying RV garbage."

"Considering how the organization is now in panic, wouldn't it be the best time to strike since they wouldn't be able to coordinate a counteroffensive properly ?"

"Is he telling us to run with our tail between our legs now that we've done this much?"

Back