• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 9: The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nah," Michael then grabs the man, taking him out of the RV. "I am however, going to burn the shit out of you. And unlike all the other times, I can go as over the top as I want."

Shoot to Thrill's arms then erupt in fire.

"Hell's Bells!"

Shoot to Thrill begins pummeling the man.

"ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA, ARA!!!"

The man is reduced to a burnt carcass, being thrown over the horizon.

"...He said [address] on Michigan Avenue right?"

"Right," Michael gets back inside the RV. "Let's go."

Michael turns on the RV, and travels toward the destination.

The destination is quickly reached, being a simple, yet elegant house, clearly built in Edwardian times and standing at three stories tall. There are lights on, but most of the windows are drawn.

Michael adjust the viewscreen mirror before sighing.

"This is it guys."

He gets to his feet, looking over all the people in the RV.

"You know, I was never a guy for speeches, so...this ain't that. It's basically an ultimatum. If any of you guys want to turn back now, this is your last chance," Michael looks over them once again. "I know that sounds like total bullshit considering everything we've been through, but if the battle with Tony was any indication, we may be more out of our depth here than we realize. And this time, we might not be so lucky as to walk away unscathed."

Michael clears his throat.

"I'm obviously going. I know a few of you that will as well, I think I know a few that won't. In the end, we're just a random group of people brought together by random happenstance. So, door's right there. For the rest, we're storming this ******* place, and giving 'em all Hell."

"Giving up now would make everything we've done so far completly pointless."

Joe comments, as he extracts an Assault Rifle from one of the places he had hid the weapons from the mansion.

"And, i don't think the Outfit would just let us be after all the trouble we gave them."

"Let's show that bastard what we've got"

"Agreed, we're in too deep to back out now. Come on, let's end this, the Outfit has caused us enough trouble, so there's no choice but to put them down." Nicholas says, his Stand manifested right next to him in a fighting pose.

"Let's get things done then !"

Joe summons Hello, Goodbye, making it portal to the top of the building, then phase trought the ceiling and stealthily checking what's below by making emerge only the top of it's head.

The house is 3 floors tall, nothing seeming to be on the third floor but a library and several old boxes and trunks.

The second floor appears to be have several closed doors and an open door leading to a bathroom. The floor is silent.

"... i amy have found something."

Hello, Goodye tries to see if it can notice anything from the distance anything within the bathroom's door.

Hello, Goodbye decides to not chekc the bathroom for now, at least for now, as it's supecious and ... empty.

Using his stand phasing, he checks out of the locked doors, to see what's inside.

The first locked door has a sleeping man in it. The bedsheets mostly cover him, but you can still tell he's there.

"Found someone"

Joe states to the people in the RV.

Hello, Goodbye searches the room, while making sure to not make any sound and thus not wake up the man.

{Bump of murderous rage towards a certain GM}

The lock is far too strong for the stand to break, but the noise from the attempt causes the sleeping man to shift around.

Hello, Goodbye teleports the boor back to the RV with opening a portal door beneat it, with the opening closing as it passes, while the stand itself stands completly silent.

In the RV, Joe picks up the book that fell on the table.

"Michael, i found this book, but the lock is rather sturdy, so mind punching it ?"

The old man asks the fellow stand user.

"I can indeed fist, but I think there's an easier way," Michael simply has Shoot grab the lock and squeeze it.

"Uh, that's quite odd, i'll have to read fast throught this and then throw it away."

Joe quickly opens the book and read the contents as fast as physically possible.

"An alarm in a book...somehow that's the strangest thing I've seen on this whole trip..." Michael muses. "Oh and sorry Jess, you're on standby for now."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back