• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Downgrade

Yes. Feel free to apply what has been accepted here.

Is the movie page wanked as well? Those are some pretty high statistics considering there's absolutely no calcs on it though considering who made the page thta might be a good thing and I see no reason for him to scale to Larry anyway.

Also, the links are dead

Should I delete the page then? It doesn't seem very important.

I think you should, but I'd wait a bit just so everyone else in this thread sees it.

Well, if no one's gonna...

Anyway, verse page should be edited too. Also, why's Wright Peak Human in speed?

We forgot about the speed. I recalced Nahyuta's knife feat somewhere in this thread and only got peak human.

I refinatly posted a comment with my version of the calc under MrBambu's blog. But it's not there anymore. I guess I'll have to recalc it again

Alright, another thing we forgot is the movie profile. Imo if nobody's willing to watch it it should be deleted

Alright, another thing we forgot is the movie profile. Imo if nobody's willing to watch it it should be deleted
I mean, I watched it and...
Like other Japanese film adaptations, it's cringe from what you can laugh, but I guess no one would use film Phoenix when there's game Phoenix.
Also there's some characters that left not corrected so I guess they should fall under downgrading.

And a little note: at this moment not to touch Simon, his feats maybe are real(and no one from us I guess fully completed dual destinies but I would try to solve my problem with it).

Durability seems a bit iffy to me. I mean, that explosion is High 8-C at least, not 9-B.

I think we agreed it'd be an outlier?
Yes, but just to calculate, in case if there would be some other that level feats, this year I hope ace attorney 7 will at least announced(or maybe great ace attorney series and investigations 2 localization) this year because it's 25 years of ace attorney, so maaaaaaaaybe. But I would leave a note then in Apollo's profile that until other that level feats it would be an outlier.

You can't really include a feat in a profile if it's an outlier.

Apollo gets hurt at many other points of the series, doesn't he? Those are a lot of anti-feats

Apollo gets hurt at many other points of the series, doesn't he? Those are a lot of anti-feats
Well, actually at least on his own game Apollo Justice Ace attorney, Apollo wasn't taken any damage. I would give any news about feats after I would end dual destinies, Spirit of Justice and Investigations spin off series which is about Miles Edgeworth (which is canon and if would have feats could be scalable to Ace attorney cast unlike with Great Ace attoreny, events of which are happening in XIX century)

Last edited:
I still think it's way too iffy to assume this relatively normal dude has durability thousands of times higher than anyone else in his world.

What needs to be done here and what are the summarised conclusions so far?

Oleggator made a profile and we're talking about a durability feat he has being an outlier or not. Since the explosion he tanked is likely 8-B, and there's no feats near this scale in the series, with the guy who tanked it being a fairly normal dude, I'm arguing it's an outlier.

Well, at this moment Explosion feat would be considered as an outlier until there would be more that kind of feats. I noted it on Apollo's profile. I also edited pearl to 10-B and noted that her punching PW is nothing more than gag (If you would ask why 10-B and not 10-C as she's child in DD she's already teenager).
Simon at this moment should left untouched as we should find his feats.
Nyahuta also can be noted probably as 10-A instead of 9-B as he damaged wright.

Oleggator made a profile and we're talking about a durability feat he has being an outlier or not. Since the explosion he tanked is likely 8-B, and there's no feats near this scale in the series, with the guy who tanked it being a fairly normal dude, I'm arguing it's an outlier.
The more I see you mentioning feat the higher result it gets, damn.

Although you right here, we should investigate at stuff which left and at this moment left the good amount of cast to 10-A, until we would see anything higher.

It's cause I look at it again and I realize the explosion shattered concrete and the floor, way more powerful than an explosion that size would be IRL. Now granted Apollo was a few meters apart so it'd be a bit lower, probably 9-A or something like that, but even then that's a thousand times higher than Wright's feat

I remeber some interest stuff hapenned in investigations series but this is for late. Now it's time to downgrade Nahyuta.

Last edited:
8-B seems like an outlier for this series, yes.

Again it'd likely be closer to 9-A+ when factoring surface area, but that's still very outliery

My dude, the distance between baseline 9-B and baseline 9-A is 1394.67x. It's an enormous outlier.

For reference, the distance between baseline 9-A and baseline 8-B is 2200x, less than double

Back