• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Downgrade

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

What about De Killer? and Pearl
Thanks for noticing.
Then Gumshoe and De killer can pretty much stand as 9B. And also as I noticed Shelly can have master marksman, but that's the story for another day.
Pearl must be 10B higher with spirit summoning.

I had made a arguments before for how Pearl should scale to pheonix durability (as strange as it may sound)

I understand why, but having a kid with no combat scenes as stronger than 80% of the characters in the series is a bit wonky. We should have her as 10-B and not 10-C, though, as she is said to be very strong for her age.

Well, there's no actual downscaling from Nahyuta to Wright, so you can safely downgrade that. While I do believe your recalc of that feat makes sense, you should still get it evaluated (Do calc group members need an evaluation?)

I'll left at this moment his speed just peak human, but when there would be blog, I'll give a link in reasoning.

It seems like we have reached a conclusion and can apply the accepted changes then.

Shouldn't Phoenix getting hit with car calc get updated?
he couldn't have absorbed the entire KE of that car. Using the calc linked and assuming Phoenix weights 70 kg and it is a completely inelastic collision (which is a low-end since he was sent flying) low-end and high-end yield 21038 and 33118 Joules respectively)

Several Ace Attorney pages have not had their statistics updated yet.

Can anyone explain why every character has wall level dura? Why are they scaled to Phoenix?

He's just an old dude with an hammer (with a questionable ap rating) and (incredibly suspicious and untrustworthy) superhuman durability. I'm honestly of the opinion we should just automatically make CRTs for every verse significantly affected by Butters

Last edited:
I can delete The judge, if there are no objections.

10-B for both probably, though Manfred has a gun iirc so you could give him 9-C with that

Didn't he pick the gun up after all the people were unconscious in the elevator? Not sure if he kept it after shooting Edgeworth's dad. Though, he does have a taser.

I'd say listen it as optional.

Oh yeah, he did, I wouldn't count it then since he doesn't have it in the present. Taser is there tho

I still don't understad why every character has wall level dura. Is there any reason they should be comparable to Phoenix?

Butters, if I had to guess. Anyway, it's been enough, I think you can unleash the downgradening if you want, Ugarik.

Back