• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Law Manipulation and Resistance for Ultimate Skill Users

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Another tensei crt thread.

This time adding law manipulation resistance to everyone who has an ultimate skill.

Ultimate skill users are released from the law of the world:

"――She awoke the Ultimate Skill『Space-Time King (Yog-Sothoth)―― Thanks to this ability she was able to recall the future memory. It's a thing that Chloe from previous iterations was not able to do. Originally, Hinata's『Mathematician』and『Usurper』 were unified with『Absolute Severance』and『Infinity Prison』and she acquired Ultimate Skill『Hope King (Sariel)』. This time, she absorbed the energy from Hinata's Soul without a problem, so she could remain without being mixed, and Hinata's soul could be revived in pure form. What it brought was an absolute power that rules over time and space. It was the awakening of two abilities called Ultimate Skill『Space-Time King (Yog-Sothoth)』 and『Hope King (Sariel)』. Chloe who awoke this ability and obtained an ability to memorize and repeat the time she spent on this moment again and again. During combat, she was able to start over again after she saw the enemy's attack. That absolute superiority Chloe had, made Hero Chloe becomes the strongest existence. And..... Chloe understood the awakened ability. The existence released from the Law of the World, people who posses Ultimate Skills. Ruminas in front of her. Rimuru that Chloe loves. And she realized that Rimuru's existence was necessary to rewrite destiny. Perhaps, because Rimuru obtained an Ultimate Skill, he slipped out from the Law of the World, and so he might be the reason of the current miracle?"

Additionally ultimate skill users are stated to understand the laws of the world:

"However, the ability is varied as it is called unique; that is, one of a kind. As it is unique, there is a great difference in the strength of the ability, if it becomes an Ultimate Skill, then there would be differences of power, like heaven and earth. The people who acquire an Ultimate Skill will come to understand the laws of the world. Therefore, they are existences that are superior in utilizing magic."

In the above quote it makes clear there is a large difference in power between ppl with unique skills and someone with an ultimate skill and that is because ultimate skill users understand the laws of the world and are thus superior in using magic.

Now everyone who gains an ultimate skill gets some form of law manipulation, evident by their status:

"Status Name: Rimuru Tempest Species: Ultimate Slime Divine Blessing: Great Demon Lord's Blessing Title: "Great Demon Lord" Magic:ÒÇêTrue Dragon species MagicÒÇëÒÇêUpper tier Spirit SummoningÒÇë ÒÇêUpper tier Demon SummoningÒÇë, etc Skills: Manas: Ciel Òâ╗Thought AccelerationÒâ╗AppraisalÒâ╗Parallel Processing Òâ╗FusionÒâ╗SeparationÒâ╗Chant Annulment Òâ╗All of CreationÒâ╗Food ChainÒâ╗etc Ultimate Skill(s) [Void God Azathoth] Òâ╗Soul ConsumptionÒâ╗Turn Null[1]Òâ╗Imaginary Room Òâ╗Space Time ControlÒâ╗Multi-Dimensional Barrier Òâ╗True Dragon ReleaseÒâ╗True Dragon Core Transformation [Harvest Lord Shub Niggurath] Òâ╗Skill CreationÒâ╗Skill Duplication Òâ╗Skill GiftingÒâ╗Skill Bank Normal Skills…[Universal Perception][Great Demon Lord's Haki] [Universal Body Transformation] Combat Skills…[Law Manipulation][Element Alteration]"

"Up first, Benimaru. Name: Benimaru Species: Flame Spirit Oni (Upper tier Divine Monster Spirit[4]) Divine Protection: Great Demon Lord's Blessing Title: "Flare Lord (King of Vermillion Rage)" Magic:ÒÇêFlame spirit magicÒÇë Skills: Ultimate Skill [Blazing Sun Lord Amaterasu] … Thought AccelerationÒâ╗Unifying Command Òâ╗Light & Heat ControlÒâ╗Space Manipulation Òâ╗Multi-Layered Barrier Regular Skills…[Universal Perception][Demon Lord's Haki] Battle Skills…[Law Manipulation (Heat)]"

"Moving on, Souei. Name: Souei Species: Dark Spirit Oni (Middle tier Divine Monster Spirit) Divine Protection: The Flare Lord's Shadow Title: "Darkness (Master of the Dark)" Magic:ÒÇêDark Spirit MagicÒÇë Skills: Ultimate Gift [Shadow Moon Lord Tsukuyomi] … Thought AccelerationÒâ╗Eye of the Moon Òâ╗One Hit KillÒâ╗Ultra Speed Movement Òâ╗Parallel ExistenceÒâ╗Space Manipulation Òâ╗Multi-Layered Barrier Regular Skills…[Universal Perception][Stealth] Battle Skills…[Law Manipulation (Shadow)][Nerve Strings]"

Issue is we aren't given explanations on what exactly the ability does, though the implications are pretty obvious, so looking for opinions on whether they should have law manipulation listed on their profiles or not.

I think Law Manipulation Resistance makes senses. Law Manipulation could be a possible case. Persanally, I don't mind Law manipulation at all

Zegion also has Law Manipulation too, no?

As for the thread, it's pretty clear enough of them being removed/released from the worlds laws or laws of the world so I think Law Manip resist looks good.

For them having actual law manip, maybe. Though I always assumed that having it on there along with some kind of affinity on there (like Beni with Heat or Souei with Shadow) that whatever they have is what they affect with but idk.

I'm fine with law manip resistance, but due to lack of explanation for Law Manip itself, I'm not sure about adding it.

@Qliphoth Everyone who has an ultimate skill has it, but yea we don't have any explanations for it, which is why i am iffy with adding it.

The light novel will probably give an explanation.

These guys keep getting more and more broken, like only thing they don't resist now is concept hax, excluding rimuru.

Guess this is what happens when you bring in influences from chutlu mythos, seven deadly sins and seven virtues.

I mean just look at steampunk, chutlu references and it's broken.

Also all rimuru's subordinates should have Blessed as a power since they all have his divine protection.

Though we have no idea what exactly that gives them or even what divine protections are, divine protection has only been used when veldora used his divine protection to seal dagreul.

Ln will probably explain that too.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Also all rimuru's subordinates should have Blessed as a power since they all have his divine protection.
Though we have no idea what exactly that gives them or even what divine protections are, divine protection has only been used when veldora used his divine protection to seal dagreul.

I mean it's pretty obvious what it gives them, it shouldn't take an explanation from the author to tell you where Rimuru got his "black lightning" or "black fire" n shit from. Alongside with the direwolves' evolution into Tempest Wolves, which was said by Shizu to not have been heard before.

I mean naming does going a Power Boost and Greater Magic Reserves at least.

Well yea, just means they got/can get abilities from rimuru.

A lot of these things are sort of obvious but explanations would be good, but it's just a wn, so these sorts of things are expected.

Yea like "unrankable" which isn't stated to be a thing in the wn, not to mention somehow milim is unrankable which is the same lvl as veldanava and rimuru are, pretty wrong.

I think we should not use the wiki as well unless it got listed reference or chapter link for it texts.

Celestial Pegasus said:

and ramiris . rimiris can use her divine protection to make ppl immortal in her labyrinth no ?

GLHF22 said:
Ramiris should be High 4C IMO she comparable to Guy and Milim, and she can use Primordial magic
I think only in her Full Adult Form

Back