• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible One Punch Man upgrades.

Kepekley23 said:
High level S-classes like Atomic Samurai should scale, and I imagine high level Dragon threats should also receive scaling.
Wait why would Atomic Samurai scale? Even Dragons scaling seems iffy unless they're top tier

Dunno. I get other Dragons scaling if they're strong enough, but Samurai has never shown the ability to kill a Dragon from my memory. Although maybe we can finally get some stats for sealed Boros.

I think characters above (Gums, Kuroi, Psykos, Rover, Fuher Ugly, That Water thing, Homless Emperor, and Orochi) would scale since they're called Miracles, put on a petestal for their power, and stated to be above S-Classes and Humans (though that last part isn't true). Anyway, shouldn't Orochi scale regardless?

> I think characters above (Gums, Kuroi, Psykos, Rover, Fuher Ugly, That Water thing, Homless Emperor, and Orochi) would scale since they're called Miracles, put on a petestal for their power, and stated to be above S-Classes and Humans (though that last part isn't true).

For all we know Beefcake would be considered a more impressive 'Miracle' by the same character. There's no reason to think they automatically scale.

He was never ever put in the same league of power, brought up, etc. He was just shown once, rampaging through town no less, so everyone would have knowledge of him.

He was brought up again in chapter 20: 1 2

His existence freaked out the HA enough to start multiple city wide investigations.

ByAsura said:
He was never ever put in the same league of power, brought up, etc. He was just shown once, rampaging through town no less, so everyone would have knowledge of him.
Why would he have been? He was dead by that point.

Because everyone would have knowledge of him to judge his, especially the MA, who look at power.

I can see Orochi and Boros's first form scaling to this, but all the Cadre memebers? Bakuzan and Pre-Partial Monsterization Garou were gonna have Cadre membership. Them being Dragons doesn't nesscially mean that they're stronger than Beefcake, who's a Dragon level himself.

I sort of agree, and sort of don't. Beefcake was never stated to have power out of the norm like both of them, but he wasn't stated not to.

It's likely that Beefcake wasn't "Dragon or Above", but just a strong/decently strong Dragon. Like how The Three Crows and The Deep Sea King are both rated as Demon level threats or how Bakuzan and Goketsu are both Dragons, but there's a notable power difference between the pairs.

ByAsura said:
Because everyone would have knowledge of him to judge his, especially the MA, who look at power.
Right, but he wouldn't be mentioned in the context of that conversation because he is both dead, and not a member of the Monster Association.

They've mentioned extremely powerful monsters before, not just ones who are in the asociation, like Garou. I'm pretty sure he'd still be mentioned if he's so powerful, Elder Centipede was if i recall.

Elder Centipede was a member of the Monster Association.

So are you guys trying to say that Beefcake is stronger than Elder centipede, Sealed Boros, Partial Monster Garou, Orochi? I'm sorry, what?

Kepekley23 said:
High level S-classes like Atomic Samurai should scale, and I imagine high level Dragon threats should also receive scaling.
**** no. anime beefcake is high dragon, and atomic samurai got curbstomped by black sperm who's probably weaker than anime beefcake.

If you ask me. The only ones who should scale to Beefcake at all are Elder Centipede, Partial Monster Garou, Sealed Boros, Orochi, Black and Golden Sperm, and maybe Psykos.

These guys should all be on par, to superior to Beefcake

VersusJunkie54 said:
If you ask me. The only ones who should scale to Beefcake at all are Elder Centipede, Partial Monster Garou, Sealed Boros, Orochi, Black and Golden Sperm, and maybe Psykos.
elder centipede, partial monster garou, orochi, black/golden sperm and psykos are all already 7-A

RayleighHaki said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
elder centipede, partial monster garou, orochi, black/golden sperm and psykos are all already 7-A
True, but if we settle on a solid height for Beefcake, we'll get a defined value for 7-A. Or prehaps even higher than 7-A.

@versus

good point. beefcake's official height is 270m, but it's obvious that this is just some number the writer's came up with. He's clearly far taller than 270m, since he was shown to be much taller than mountains, and even clouds only came up to his waist. so perhaps his real height could be a couple km?

RayleighHaki said:
@versus
good point. beefcake's official height is 270m, but it's obvious that this is just some number the writer's came up with. He's clearly far taller than 270m, since he was shown to be much taller than mountains, and even clouds only came up to his waist. so perhaps his real height could be a couple km?
Most likely

I think the most likely evidence in-universe that he isn't 270 meters is that his corpse destroyed an entire city. While a 270 meter tall giant would certainly cause damage to a city if he fell on it, it wouldn't be enough to be considered "Destroyed".

Qawsedf234 said:
I think the most likely evidence in-universe that he isn't 270 meters is that his corpse destroyed an entire city. While a 270 meter tall giant would certainly cause damage to a city if he fell on it, it wouldn't be enough to be considered "Destroyed".
we can literally see in the anime clouds only coming up to his waist. same with the webcomic. this is solid proof that he's at least a couple kilometers tall

It's better to use the redraw scene rather than the webcomic or anime scenes. And while there's clouds that appear when he first shows up, that seems to be generic steam since in the next page it's gone entirely and he's comparable to the city again.

Back