• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The following page strictly seems to strictly contain guesswork statistics, both before and after the recent edits in it.

I think that these three characters should be kept for being prominent characters in the Ice Hell arc, but I have no objections to the others being deleted.
Thank you for helping out. It is probably fine to remove the others then.

Thank you. Your help is very appreciated.

The following page strictly seems to strictly contain guesswork statistics, both before and after the recent edits in it.

So about this...

I'm working on it
You should post profiles when you have actually finished them. From what I can tell you've already figured out how to use sandboxes, so that should be doable for you.

There is also this page which is much better formatted than the other page. The physical strength would qualify for Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Durability generally scales to Striking Strength due to Newton's third law of motion. It also looks like to me as if that character qualifies for Large Size.

it seamed completed enough to add Atleast to the other fallout pages
If you are still working on it, then it definitely isn't completed enough and the current formatting is nowhere near satisfactory.

You should post profiles when you have actually finished them. From what I can tell you've already figured out how to use sandboxes, so that should be doable for you.

There is also this page which is much better formatted than the other page. The physical strength would qualify for Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Durability generally scales to Striking Strength due to Newton's third law of motion. It also looks like to me as if that character qualifies for Large Size.

If you are still working on it, then it definitely isn't completed enough and the current formatting is nowhere near satisfactory.
i moved the warrior from prince of Persia to different page i didn't add anything (cause it conflicted with the name)

i moved the warrior from prince of Persia to different page i didn't add anything (cause it conflicted with the name)
You just copied and pasted the original which is still there. If you want the whole page to be moved with its history intact, then you can make a request in the All-purpose request thread.

I've also noticed that the original page for The Warrior (Fallout) was still there with the difference of it being empty, so I took the liberty of actually deleting it.

You just copied and pasted the original which is still there. If you want the whole page to be moved with its history intact, then you can make a request in the All-purpose request thread.

I've also noticed that the original page for The Warrior (Fallout) was still there with the difference of it being empty, so I took the liberty of actually deleting it.
I couldn't delete it so I did the next best thing your other suggestions are noted

I couldn't delete it so I did the next best thing your other suggestions are noted
You can just make request for it to be deleted here which is the whole purpose of this thread or just say that you are fine with it being deleted.

Fixed the bold text, The spacing looks fine to me
You should take a closer look at the Standard Format for Character Profiles and fix the Tier section accordingly. Fallout is still bold despite not being required to be bold, there is a bold bracket in the Attack Potency section and you have two bold points in the Lifting and Striking Strength sections respectively. There are still missing spaces in the Tier, Attack Potency, Speed, Lifting Strength, Range and Intelligence sections. In the Standard Equipment section listed under small guns there are for some reason one space and two commas after Colt. Survive in the Intelligence section should be survived since it presumably refers to a past feat. That's all the issues that I'm currently seeing.

You should take a closer look at the Standard Format for Character Profiles and fix the Tier section accordingly. Fallout is still bold despite not being required to be bold, there is a bold bracket in the Attack Potency section and you have two bold points in the Lifting and Striking Strength sections respectively. There are still missing spaces in the Tier, Attack Potency, Speed, Lifting Strength, Range and Intelligence sections. In the Standard Equipment section listed under small guns there are for some reason one space and two commas after Colt. Survive in the Intelligence section should be survived since it presumably refers to a past feat. That's all the issues that I'm currently seeing.
all the lingering issues are now fixed

all the lingering issues are now fixed
There are still a few issues. You have formatted Tier ratings differently from the standard format and while that still gives the same visual appearance it means that you don't get the tier categories automatically added like what would be the case if you used the exact same tier format as the standard format. The Stamina rating is usually not bold either and you still have two bold points in the Attack Potency and the Lifting Strength sections. There is still a space and one comma after Colt in the Standard Equipment section. For some reason you have a space and a point at the end of a sentence in the Durability section.

There are still a few issues. You have formatted Tier ratings differently from the standard format and while that still gives the same visual appearance it means that you don't get the tier categories automatically added like what would be the case if you used the exact same tier format as the standard format. The Stamina rating is usually not bold either and you still have two bold points in the Attack Potency and the Lifting Strength sections. There is still a space and one comma after Colt in the Standard Equipment section. For some reason you have a space and a point at the end of a sentence in the Durability section.
hopefully all typos are gone now thanks for the help

damn the tier is inverted with bold and i cant fix it
I was able to quickly fix that with a small change.

hopefully all typos are gone now thanks for the help
One thing that I've noticed is that you've used a / in the Attack Potency section which we do not usually do as far as I'm aware. Is there any particular reason for that?

If you want the whole page to be moved with its history intact, then you can make a request in the All-purpose request thread.
The original The Warrior page is still there and there is also the issue of there being profiles that link to it instead the The Warrior (Prince of Persia) page, so you might want to take care of that via the All-purpose request thread.

Back