• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Profile’s actually pretty well-made for a new guy. I’ve seen far worse- this person has clearly paid attention to the Templates and other profiles.

Honestly, it almost looks like the page isn’t finished yet. It was only made recently, very recently- it’s telling me November 16th, it’s November 15th 11pm over here- and things haven’t been bolded yet. Due to his contribution history he certainly knows how a profile works, even having edited popular DC pages (and occasionally having something reverted by Ant) and making Profiles on the occasion. He looks like he knows what he’s doing, he’s just not done yet.

If it's unfinished it belongs in a sandbox, not in mainspace.

I deleted the Asdf profile page.

Should I delete the Giant Panda one as well, or is somebody willing to clean it up?

I cleaned the Giant Panda, if anyone is more knowledgeable on this species and the like, they can add more information.

The page currently says:

Speed: Peak Human (A wild panda can easily move over 26.9 meters per hour, or 88.3 feet per hour)

That does not make any sense, and even if we change it to "per second" instead, I do not think that it would fit with peak human speed.

Okay. Is somebody willing to help out please?

Ari64:

Thank you for helping out.

Lollipop:

I handled it.

Okay.

@Flashlight237

Would you be willing to handle it please?
Okay, so it seems that the problems here boils down to the article maker having no clue how to cite sources among other things like grammar issues (Teethes? Really? I hope this is just a language barrier, because what the heck was that?). I had to find sources and cite them in order to fix the article and remove all the unsourced claims. Also, I had to reduce the Durability stat to Street level because the reasoning doesn't account for their terrible diet (one of the sources I used, a They Will Kill You video, stated that pandas were only able to nurse one of the twins they give birth to because of their lousy diet).

I wasn't able to do this when you called me because I was asleep at the time and was helping my dad out with his job today.

No problem. Thank you for helping out.

This profile has some justifications mentioned, but no scans whatsoever and the user that did the page is long inactive. Thoughts?
Also, haxless 10-B profile unless we count unsourced powers with no links at all, at best this profile could use some more explanations as it seems too barebones as it is currently on that regard.

Lyra Silvertongue is the main character of that book series. Her page is pretty bad though.

I deleted the Tofu Ninja page.

I am not sure about the His Dark Materials pages. Can somebody check through them please?

I remember most of them being good, my evaluation of Lyra aside...

Okay. Would you be willing to clean up Lyra's page, or should I ask somebody else for help in this regard?

I can clean up some of it (giving ability links for the first three listed abilities), but she'd likely need a second key for her dæmon, and it's been too long for me to know how I should structure that (what abilities, tier, speed, etc. to give).

Lyra does have quite a few abilities; but they're missing URLs to those specific powers. Such as Future Prediction sounds like it's just Precognition or Clairvoyance. She's also missing some brief summaries. I get less than an hour before leaving for work + other threads to check. But I can at least get started on helping with Lyra's profile getting improved a bit.

Edit: Made some reasonable improvements; added a brief summary, improved grammar and intelligence ratings, added URLs to abilities, also removed her Subtle Knife range as I don't recall her ever having that.

Last edited:
Thank you for the help. I appreciate it.

The page can probably stay then.

Pretty sure skill and AP don't correlate, meaning that this page basically has no justifications whatsoever for AP, Striking Strength and Durability, however, it's a 10-A profile, so at best it should go down to 10-B.
Also, why a 9-C is below the 9-B it scales to? This also happens here, here, here, here, here, here (With a dubious justification at best), here, here, here, here, here, here, here (No justification at all here), and here
Nevermind, this verse requires an entire CRT and as it's only supported by A6colute (who is inactive), it's best deleting the entire verse out of the sheer unrealibility on its indexing.

Last edited:
I'd presume that a skilled/trained warrior would land in the Athlete range. Unless there was other stuff in the text saying that they've returned to normal human levels of strength.

That 9-C to 9-B scaling does seem bad tho.

Pretty sure skill and AP don't correlate, meaning that this page basically has no justifications whatsoever for AP, Striking Strength and Durability, however, it's a 10-A profile, so at best it should go down to 10-B.
Also, why a 9-C is below the 9-B it scales to? This also happens here, here, here, here, here, here (With a dubious justification at best), here, here, here, here, here, here, here (No justification at all here), and here
Nevermind, this verse requires an entire CRT and as it's only supported by A6colute (who is inactive), it's best deleting the entire verse out of the sheer unrealibility on its indexing.
Updated my reply, I wouldn't mind if an staff member could tag A6colute for me.
Also, only the ones currently rated as 9-B may stay if we're generous, as considering the scaling it now seems somewhat outlierish/questionable for some of them in lack of details (Like, most of the verse, if not all of it basically scales to Kentaro).

Last edited:
A6colute is not active in this forum. You can use his message wall if you wish.

Anyway, is somebody willing to delete all of these pages?

Back