• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ehhh... What is suppose to be this?

New profile, baseless 9-B, 9-A tier not even reflected in the AP, just generally poor quality.
Deleted.

Should I delete this profile from the same verse as well?

Deleted.

Should I delete this profile from the same verse as well?
Predates our rules on references and isn't as downright outrageous as that other one, which was new. Should definitely be worked on to give any sort of justification but all of it is basically believable.

So I'm here for a potentially more controversial deletion for a profile

That is SCP-1733. Essentially it uses some real-world athletes to justify its value as well as notes real-world commentators as combatants

there is nothing to differentiate the athletes and commentators even using the fictionalized murder of these athletes. This violates this rule noted on the editing rules page

"The VS Battles Wiki is, first and foremost, a fictional character indexing site. All featured characters in our profiles should originate from actual stories, from works that are reasonably notable or popular outside of versus debating communities. A story includes a plot, a fictional setting, and has a defined canon. At the very least, the setting should be entirely fictional in nature, with no true bearing over the real world."

For the last part, this story is not entirely fictional given what I've gone over before but also somethings such as the use of a screenshot from a IRL game and the source of the story directly takes from an actual NBA game the one played at "TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts on 10/26/2010"

New user

So I'm here for a potentially more controversial deletion for a profile

That is SCP-1733. Essentially it uses some real-world athletes to justify its value as well as notes real-world commentators as combatants

there is nothing to differentiate the athletes and commentators even using the fictionalized murder of these athletes. This violates this rule noted on the editing rules page

"The VS Battles Wiki is, first and foremost, a fictional character indexing site. All featured characters in our profiles should originate from actual stories, from works that are reasonably notable or popular outside of versus debating communities. A story includes a plot, a fictional setting, and has a defined canon. At the very least, the setting should be entirely fictional in nature, with no true bearing over the real world."

For the last part, this story is not entirely fictional given what I've gone over before but also somethings such as the use of a screenshot from a IRL game and the source of the story directly takes from an actual NBA game the one played at "TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts on 10/26/2010"
It doesn't use real-world athletes to justify its values. No real-world athlete statistics are used that aren't used for generic "athlete" profiles in fiction. No names of real-world athletes are included in it, and it has its own distinct narrative from that of any real-world athletes. They aren't portrayed by actual athletes; it's just a written story.

The line about "the setting should be entirely fictional in nature" is about the series as a whole, which absolutely applies for the SCP Foundation.

A fictional story using a real-world picture does not make it unable to go on our wiki.

For these reasons, SCP-1733 belongs on the wiki.
New user
Handled.

It doesn't use real-world athletes to justify its values. No real-world athlete statistics are used that aren't used for generic "athlete" profiles in fiction. No names of real-world athletes are included in it, and it has its own distinct narrative from that of any real-world athletes. They aren't portrayed by actual athletes; it's just a written story.

The line about "the setting should be entirely fictional in nature" is about the series as a whole, which absolutely applies for the SCP Foundation.

A fictional story using a real-world picture does not make it unable to go on our wiki.

For these reasons, SCP-1733 belongs on the wiki..
Well, it does. Under notable individuals "Mike & Tommy (commentators), LeBron James, Glen Davis" all of these are real people, and all the people involved with this piece or IRL NBA Athletes the whole story is about this. about a real-life NBA game the one I go over the one I mention specifically. All the people in this story are.

The Athletes mentioned are all the real people involved in the scan used to justify Athlete level scaling it notes down the sacrifice of Paul Pierce and Lebron James their scaling to this is justified by murdering Paul Pierce and Lebron James

The setting in this specific story is a recording. SCP as a verse is a collective of stories and I feel like each one should be treated as it's own while under this premise
Even with that said this story in particular is very self-contained within itself it is a digital recording after all of a real-world event which I've mentioned is the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts on 10/26/2010.

The real-life photo was used to hone in on the point that this story is very much based on our reality using our real-world athletes within it. It isn't the use of the picture itself but it's to show how it just has taken from our direct reality

The point of rules like this is so we don't have matches where we have to debate around if this real ass person can fight a fictional character. It's a pretty big moral dilemma and reason why we have rules such as this

The Zagreus profile has no references and virtually no scans.

In the P&A section there are no scans or references. In the High 6-A calculation, there are no scans or references to the feat, just a calculation. And not even the speed has any calculation linked.

The only thing with a scan is the Lifting Strength calculation.

Zagreus is the only profile in the Hades game, and it doesn't have a back page or anything, and the profile hasn't been updated since its creation in 2021.

However, I think that with some dedication from someone (not me) I think the profile can become viable (The P&A section is very well organized in terms of blessings, weapons, souvenirs and companions. You only need to have scans and references, but it is a lot thing)

EDIT: There are also some justifications that use the original myth, something I'm pretty sure you can't use.
Bump

It looks like the creator of the page didn't comment anything.

And a user has already saved the profile skeleton in a sandbox.

EDIT:
I would like to include a verse here for possible deletion.

No scans, no references in both the P&A section and the Character Stats. In all of the verse.

And some have ability like Acausuality type 5 without any justification.

I'll give Iap a day or two to speak on the topic, at least. If I forget, someone feel free to remind me.

Wandersong

Besides being blatantly unfinished for over a year, no scans at all beyond an AP calc, and everything else also seems to rely on guesswork statistics.

While I'm a supporter of the verse, I will admit i haven't worked on the profiles so not really the best bet to check with.
@Fraseandchico is better to check with for anything potentially in the works

Needless

A quick look at the profiles and you can see that there's no scans given at all for all P&As on all characters, some including high-tiered stuff like Low-High Regen and Matter Manip, Lifting Strength scaling leads me here and here with no scans either, other stats rely on citationless scaling to this, this and this, with the last two also being the cornerstones for AP, of which there's only a single calc for the 8-C end, with several other characters reaching several other tiers with no scans or let alone calculations.

While there's a blog that gives more references, but still with no calculations, overall to fix this verse quite a lot of dedication would be required given over half of it is guesswork statistics, which is unlikely to expect as the verse is long abandoned with the only supporter having left the site long ago.

Fighting Fantasy

Lol Low 1-C by only being stated to be 5-D, Immeasurable Speed by "being beyond space and time", Infinite Stamina with no citation and plenty of P&As with no links, the pages just suck overall, and the user that made them is long inactive on the site.

Also...

I'll give Iap a day or two to speak on the topic, at least. If I forget, someone feel free to remind me.

Yeet, multiple days have already passed since then.

Last edited:
Well, it does. Under notable individuals "Mike & Tommy (commentators), LeBron James, Glen Davis" all of these are real people, and all the people involved with this piece or IRL NBA Athletes the whole story is about this. about a real-life NBA game the one I go over the one I mention specifically. All the people in this story are.
Ahh, my bad for missing that.
The Athletes mentioned are all the real people involved in the scan used to justify Athlete level scaling it notes down the sacrifice of Paul Pierce and Lebron James their scaling to this is justified by murdering Paul Pierce and Lebron James
Yes but what I mean is that none of their real-life accomplishments are used. All that matters is that they're described as athletes within the story.
The setting in this specific story is a recording. SCP as a verse is a collective of stories and I feel like each one should be treated as it's own while under this premise
Even with that said this story in particular is very self-contained within itself it is a digital recording after all of a real-world event which I've mentioned is the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts on 10/26/2010.
That's not a useful lens with how much crossover these works have. As far as I can tell, SCP-1733 is featured in four other tales, two other SCPs, and two joke SCPs (which due to some later justifications are also treated as canon).

It's a recording of that event which undergoes anomalies which vastly changes it, giving the characters feats quite different from real life. A lot of stories on the site feature real people, such as Menachem Mendel Schneerson. The standards we have on those sorts of things are pretty clear, in short:
  • It helps to have feats surpassing the real-world people.
  • It helps to have an original story distinct from the real-world people.
  • Don't be barely-fictional performances with occasional skits, such as reviews, educational content, and certain music videos.
  • It helps to have an impact on the narrative.
  • It helps to not have the same name.
  • It helps to not have controversy.
Hell, those are primarily focused around cases of those real-world people being played by their real-world counterparts. Having that separation of the actual person not being involved adds even more credence.

The only criteria it fails is the name, which is not sufficient by itself. Other things you mention aren't actual criteria we go by.
The point of rules like this is so we don't have matches where we have to debate around if this real ass person can fight a fictional character. It's a pretty big moral dilemma and reason why we have rules such as this
I don't think LeBron makes bombs and has incorporeality.

I don't think LeBron makes bombs and has incorporeality.
Well looks like SOMEONE hasn't been keeping with Lebron James' twitter page smh my head

but joking aside I get it! although sometime I shall fight for the Angry Video Game Nerd or Nostalgia Critic someday, ONE DAY ONE DAY YOU WILL SEEE

but I get the current standing for IRLish characters and what circumstances they are allowed on the wiki now :3 thanks for the clarifications and education on the subject! I will drop this! have a good day mate! cheers

EDIT:
I would like to include a verse here for possible deletion.

No scans, no references in both the P&A section and the Character Stats. In all of the verse.

And some have ability like Acausuality type 5 without any justification.
I asked Iap about this, he said:
  • He thought someone else had taken up the mantle of revising it.
  • Acausality Type 5 should be removed, since it's a holdover from old standards.
  • Some of the profiles do have scans; saying they have "none" is incorrect.
I haven't personally verified any of this myself.

He might post about it here himself, but who knows.

Deleted, and handed out a temp block, since they've already been warned twice for low-quality pages.

Has no scans or references nor calcs to justify ratings and abilities.

@Phoenks is currently working on reviving verse and says it should be deleted.

Has no scans or references nor calcs to justify ratings and abilities.

@Phoenks is currently working on reviving verse and says it should be deleted.
@Nullflowerblush has a more up-to-date version of the profile, why not ask him if he can help out?

Null's version of the profile currently lacks references and is using two separate canons (web novel and manga) which I don't believe is allowed.

The web novel was cancelled and the author's main focus now is manga/light novel as far as I'm aware.

I was in the works of making one with references.

I'd like to work with Null, but it seems he hasn't really worked on RoH in a while.

I will contact him IG.

(The redo of healer pages should still be deleted imo. I don't really see the point of making a CRT for a completely new profile replacement that was made from the ground up)

I was in the works of making one with references.

I'd like to work with Null, but it seems he hasn't really worked on RoH in a while.

I will contact him IG.

(The redo of healer pages should still be deleted imo. I don't really see the point of making a CRT for a completely new profile replacement that was made from the ground up)
Yer gonna have to make a CRT anyway though

Not even gonna go into detail, that is a complete copy of the SCP-049 profile and not to mention it's terribly formatted. No scans, no references, whatsoever in fact it even looks like a fan-made character.

This is not finished. May anyone move it to my sandbox and delete it? The new user apparently don't know that there is sandbox and most likely not understanding how our system works.

I will be teaching him in my way (and fix the profile..)

Why do you say it's unfinished? It looks pretty finished to me, only missing references, which is something we'd initially ask the page's creator about.

And why did you ask it to be moved to your sandbox?

Because I will be fixing it, like I did to the other one yesterday where he also messed up and DMed me to fix it for him.

And no, it is not finished at all. It is literally copy and paste from other from profiles and simply changed the name and pronouns. That's it.

Ah yeah, it does look to be missing some abilities, based on the NA&T section. I'll delete it.

Back