• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Half of It is just "Unknow"

No Attack Potency, links or scans

As decided during the time we had profiles for SCP: Secret lab, only SCP wiki content may stay in the main wiki and other are to be treated as fancontent and should go to the siste wiki, FC/OC, so this profile about a game based on SCP-3008 should be moved there I belive
Bump

As already mentioned in the respect discussion thread, I believe we should delete DBZ: Kakarot Goku, as it doesn't seem to have anything unique or particular from the game and the whole profile is a general copypaste of other versions.
He does have some scaling to characters from various continuities', but it's mostly just a tier change. In short, it doesn't qualify as a distinct enough alternate version of Goku.

As already mentioned in the respect discussion thread, I believe we should delete DBZ: Kakarot Goku, as it doesn't seem to have anything unique or particular from the game and the whole profile is a general copypaste of other versions.
He does have some scaling to characters from various continuities', but it's mostly just a tier change. In short, it doesn't qualify as a distinct enough alternate version of Goku.
I was iffy on the idea of that profile existing, especially when there's some debate on it having some canoncity with the manga, but if profiles like that are going to exist, then people might as well make pages for Budokai Tenkaichi Goku as well, which legit has three versions of him, due to the trilogy just making retellings of his story. I think that page needs to go.

DBZ:K might even have canon elements, but those would at most be extended to the main profiles.
Still, this version of Goku just doesn't have anything particularly unique, just like those from most games where the main story is retold with slight and overall irrelevant variations.

Yo Arkenis, when making a profile for one of my RPs do endeavor to not make a silly screw-up and make it a real page

(Nope. definitely never did that for any profile of mine. not even once.)

As decided during the time we had profiles for SCP: Secret lab, only SCP wiki content may stay in the main wiki and other are to be treated as fancontent and should go to the siste wiki, FC/OC, so this profile about a game based on SCP-3008 should be moved there I belive
This thing is still up? I guess You could make the argument the creator of the game is tring to not be conected to SCP and all... but this still a fan game of SCP-3008 in very way lol, guess other scp games can enter the wiki again then, let me put SCP: Secret Lab profiles back in the main wiki

Piggy can at least say to be a parody, here they use even the number of the SCP in the title

sorry if It came out as rude

Pls delet

I think that it is probably fine in this particular case. Physical fighting was not the point of that show.

It seems sufficient enough, it most likely could be improved, especially for scans and references, but it doesn't seem deletion worthy.

DBZ:K might even have canon elements, but those would at most be extended to the main profiles.
Still, this version of Goku just doesn't have anything particularly unique, just like those from most games where the main story is retold with slight and overall irrelevant variations.
Also, bump for this.

I'm planning to remaster this profile so please delete it so I can remaster it plus it has unknown stats

I'm planning to remaster this profile so please delete it so I can remaster it plus it has unknown stats
Please delete the profile Vs battle wiki staff i beg of you

The LEGO Marvel and DC character pages lack scans, supporters, and suffer from inaccuracies, they should be deleted due to being terribly outdated.

I'll give the vsbw staff some cookie images if they delete this profile, also bump

delete please

delete please

Nuked

Questionable profile of a player character from a unoffical SCP roblox game.
in the game's defense... it never used the term SCP anywhere, the creator also said that he wants to avoid any SCP-3008 and any other SCP references or lore to be in the game, so in that case, wouldn't it be considered more of a parody?

in the game's defense... it never used the term SCP anywhere, the creator also said that he wants to avoid any SCP-3008 and any other SCP references or lore to be in the game, so in that case, wouldn't it be considered more of a parody?
It's more in the same boat as SCP containment breach, most SCP games are just considered to be fannon content, that's the main reason why most containment breach characters are on FC/OC and honestly i feel like this page should be moved to FC/OC because it's basically just a character from a SCP "fangame" if you want to call it that.

And also this wiki tries to limit what kind of roblox characters gets on this wiki like for the main playable character from roblox and quite honestly creating a page for the player from SCP-3008 doesn't make sense to me considering that they have basically nothing to scale from.

Quality on some stuff is sh*t and some of them lacks scans, Is based on Ronald Mcdonald and it's an piggy ripoff, Which should be moved to it's sister wiki, FC/OC.

Quality on some stuff is sh*t and some of them lacks scans, Is based on Ronald Mcdonald and it's an piggy ripoff, Which should be moved to it's sister wiki, FC/OC.
Agreed, i'm surprised it's been on this wiki for this long.

And also this wiki tries to limit what kind of roblox characters gets on this wiki like for the main playable character from roblox and quite honestly creating a page for the player from SCP-3008 doesn't make sense to me considering that they have basically nothing to scale from.
like i said, the term scp is nowhere to be seen in the game as the creator wants to avoid any references to SCP at all, and if the scaling doesnt make sense to you, you haven't seen the page completely, it's pretty much explained why, even with scans. Or else it would've been already deleted

Back