• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait but Asuna needs an ability to tank the lightning so how’s she scale to that? Does more skill equal more resistance like it equals power?
Well, not really, but at the same time yeah. I put partial elemental resistance on both her and haruka's profile for that, but yeah, i should prolly make that more clear, same with how venefica realized a lot of his characters have heat resistance now lol

Well, not really, but at the same time yeah. I put partial elemental resistance on both her and haruka's profile for that, but yeah, i should prolly make that more clear, same with how venefica realized a lot of his characters have heat resistance now lol
Ok so she can take prolonged exposure then

7l4ocl.jpg

Oh yeah, not sure how much this changes but like how Cinner can control rate of fall to levitate, he can make himself descend faster, making Metal Crush more effective.

In the event of incon, one of them still needs to be decided to advance. Is there any scenario where one wins more than the other?

I still lean Cinner since he can rapidly approach and eventually make Haruka slip or outpace her for a Metal Crush or Solid Crash that lets him get a solid headshot and capitalize on the moment to kill/incap her

I still lean Cinner since he can rapidly approach and eventually make Haruka slip or outpace her for a Metal Crush or Solid Crash that lets him get a solid headshot and capitalize on the moment to kill/incap her
I already explained why that wouldn't be very practical, especially since it requires a movement before the move itself is executed (Warning time) and also the fact that haruka can adapt to cinners' skill (Reactive evolution) And she has more than enough ways to avoid or defend it (Shadow portal, Blocking, Nullification of the extension, etc)

I already explained why that wouldn't be very practical, especially since it requires a movement before the move itself is executed (Warning time) and also the fact that haruka can adapt to cinners' skill (Reactive evolution) And she has more than enough ways to avoid or defend it (Shadow portal, Blocking, Nullification of the extension, etc)
Yeah but Cinner can vastly lower the movement time to be sudden and boost his speed with acrobatics. Her RE can only do much I think against something as varied as Cinner’s extension with someone who’s trained with the weapon for over a decade and taken on people with far more experience than that, some with said weapon. Cinner can also pursue/pull her if she goes for a portal, blocking depends on her getting the chance to drop the shield since she’s left stationary and Cinner can potentially feint her into dropping it, and nullification would have a cooldown so Cinner could try this after Haruka’s tried that before backing off and he’s gotten back in.

Yeah but Cinner can vastly lower the movement time to be sudden and boost his speed with acrobatics. Her RE can only do much I think against something as varied as Cinner’s extension with someone who’s trained with the weapon for over a decade and taken on people with far more experience than that, some with said weapon. Cinner can also pursue/pull her if she goes for a portal, blocking depends on her getting the chance to drop the shield since she’s left stationary and Cinner can potentially feint her into dropping it, and nullification would have a cooldown so Cinner could try this after Haruka’s tried that before backing off and he’s gotten back in.
I don't remember that being said anywhere in cinners' profile. The only way he can get stat amps is when the 'dragon' is around. And RE in bakuhatsu has handled opponents much more inexperienced (e.g asuna) to match much more experienced ones (e.g kedron) I've already explained this i believe.

How come? What makes you think he can reach her when she teleports dozens of kilometres away to snipe him? How will he know where she is? Blocking in bakuhatsu isn't chance-based either, it doesn't say that anywhere. Nullification does have a cooldown, yes, but that doesn't mean haruka is still going to be in range for him to take advantage of having his full arsenal back, nor would she let him, unless she absolutely has to go melee (Which she is just as good in, so RE will still apply there)

I don't remember that being said anywhere in cinners' profile. The only way he can get stat amps is when the 'dragon' is around. And RE in bakuhatsu has handled opponents much more inexperienced (e.g asuna) to match much more experienced ones (e.g kedron) I've already explained this i believe.

How come? What makes you think he can reach her when she teleports dozens of kilometres away to snipe him? How will he know where she is? Blocking in bakuhatsu isn't chance-based either, it doesn't say that anywhere. Nullification does have a cooldown, yes, but that doesn't mean haruka is still going to be in range for him to take advantage of having his full arsenal back, nor would she let him, unless she absolutely has to go melee (Which she is just as good in, so RE will still apply there)
I don’t mean stat amps, I mean him speeding up his descent with Ki. And yes in Bakuhatsu, but at the same time Cinner is on a different tier of experience so I don’t think it’s entirely fair to assume we can equalize their skill like that. And even if they are equal, Cinner caught Rinser who’s his equal but with a more fluid style as opposed to his speedy aggression.

She still has to reach the portal to snipe him which I’ve put multiple counters for. As for knowing her location, he can feel the direction her attacks come from and use his mobility oriented skills to get there faster. I thought you meant the forcefield when you said blocking, I assume it’s like a parry system where you need good timing. If so, Cinner can disrupt that with his tricks. And it feels like it’s inconsistent if Haruka feels confident enough to engage Cinner in melee or would just try to stay back. Either way, Cinner has the skills and abilities to counter her strategies and execute his own I believe.

I don’t mean stat amps, I mean him speeding up his descent with Ki. And yes in Bakuhatsu, but at the same time Cinner is on a different tier of experience so I don’t think it’s entirely fair to assume we can equalize their skill like that. And even if they are equal, Cinner caught Rinser who’s his equal but with a more fluid style as opposed to his speedy aggression.
Kedron was also on a different tier of experience basically, but even an incredibly inexperienced asuna, who hasn't even been in terra for more than 3 days, could still adapt to kedron in skill. I feel like you're really downplaying the reactive evolution here. And what's not to say that haruka can't bypass his prediction through changing movement patterns or strategies? Cinner has to adapt to that, and he can't predict what he doesn't know how to predict.
She still has to reach the portal to snipe him which I’ve put multiple counters for. As for knowing her location, he can feel the direction her attacks come from and use his mobility oriented skills to get there faster. I thought you meant the forcefield when you said blocking, I assume it’s like a parry system where you need good timing. If so, Cinner can disrupt that with his tricks. And it feels like it’s inconsistent if Haruka feels confident enough to engage Cinner in melee or would just try to stay back. Either way, Cinner has the skills and abilities to counter her strategies and execute his own I believe.
She can put them underneath her to fall through them. she doesnt have to move towards them. The air sense thingy is true, though once again it's not like it'll actually help with attacking her either. How does it work though? Nullify could prolly disable it. Haruka has the adaptation to counter his skills with her own very quickly, and also has just as many abilities to execute strategies of her own, if not more so, since haruka can outright prevent cinner from using certain abilities. I've already explained this in my reasoning post i'm pretty sure.

Haruka has the adaptation to counter his skills with her own very quickly, and also has just as many abilities to execute strategies of her own, if not more so, since haruka can outright prevent cinner from using certain abilities. I've already explained this in my reasoning post i'm pretty sure.
Haruka also significantly outranges (Hundreds of kilometres >>> Tens of meters) so cinner executing anything is outright impossible unless haruka gets in his range, which she won't allow, the only reason she'd get in range is if cinner is weakened by organ damage so much to the point where he can longer move (Which i think should be a real possibility. Once haruka adapts through RE, She'll be able to land hits, especially with superhuman precision AND prediction of her own as already explained, and could possibility get the opportunity to destroy the object bond too with significantly great AP too once adapted) Then haruka will go in for the kill.

Kedron was also on a different tier of experience basically, but even an incredibly inexperienced asuna, who hasn't even been in terra for more than 3 days, could still adapt to kedron in skill. I feel like you're really downplaying the reactive evolution here. And what's not to say that haruka can't bypass his prediction through changing movement patterns or strategies? Cinner has to adapt to that, and he can't predict what he doesn't know how to predict.

She can put them underneath her to fall through them. she doesnt have to move towards them. The air sense thingy is true, though once again it's not like it'll actually help with attacking her either. How does it work though? Nullify could prolly disable it. Haruka has the adaptation to counter his skills with her own very quickly, and also has just as many abilities to execute strategies of her own, if not more so, since haruka can outright prevent cinner from using certain abilities. I've already explained this in my reasoning post i'm pretty sure.
Yeah but Cinner’s experience is far beyond the guy in that instance. I just find it hard to believe without similar feats to go off of. And I’m not sure what Haruka can do that Cinner can’t react to. We’ve established he starts with advantage in acrobatics and he’s seen a good portion of her powerset plus main weapon before. Unless she pulls out some sort of crazy move, she has to risk herself taking damage to try and outmaneuver Cinner who’ll be giving it his all to catch her. He stalemated Rinser who similarly had elemental projectiles in the style of earth shards that were quite small and could sap his energy plus do a second attack like Divergent Fist.

If she does that while Cinner is attacking from the air which a lot of mid moves center around or can be adjusted to do so, he could come right down with her. It’s focus amped to the point he can feel all the air around him with his basic senses. Basically a sixth sense. I’m not sure if Haruka would be able to know about that but if she does disable it Cinner can still potentially block her attacks especially from the great distances Haruka wants. Like said earlier, they’re equal speed and neither have attacks faster than their base speeds so it should work especially if her darkness blasts are large. This whole time I’ve been seeing them as typical beam size which would make things easier for Cinner to swat them away. And yeah adaptation, but Cinner has his AD feats and starts with the advantages here. Once Haruka tries attacking with her scythe which she’s comfortable doing, it’s home court advantage which he can use for his own ends. His extension also outranges the scythe.

Last edited:
It feels like this is a one hit one kill scenario since both parties need to instantly wear down the enemy and capitalize. I think Cinner being the rushdown he is is built for this kind of matchup and should take Haruka down after the first few back and forths of melee and Haruka going long range and trying to tag him.

Yeah but Cinner’s experience is far beyond the guy in that instance. I just find it hard to believe without similar feats to go off of. And I’m not sure what Haruka can do that Cinner can’t react to. We’ve established he starts with advantage in acrobatics and he’s seen a good portion of her powerset plus main weapon before. Unless she pulls out some sort of crazy move, she has to risk herself taking damage to try and outmaneuver Cinner who’ll be giving it his all to catch her. He stalemated Rinser who similarly had elemental projectiles in the style of earth shards that were quite small and could sap his energy plus do a second attack like Divergent Fist.
It’s not that cinner’s experience is far beyond Kedron, I’m clearly referring to the difference in skill one can cross with Reactive Evolution in Bakuhatsu (Assuming their will is strong enough). Even if Haruka is completely outmatched (Which she shouldn’t be) RE can let her adapt and possibly surpass quickly. Catching Haruka will be extremely hard, especially with Haruka’s own prediction capabilities, again, giving her at least some sort of a helping hand, and there’s also the fact that Cinner can’t predict Haruka’s movements if she decides to switch strategies to counter it, and also the fact that she can move in such a way that she disappears from sight even with equal speed (Already explained in reasoning post, and also from Vol 1 Chapter 7). AND this you are once again assuming Haruka needs to get in close, which she doesn’t need to, given that she can do pretty much the same amount of damage from well outside cinners range.

Stalemated? Asuna outright beat Kedron even when she was starting out at a big disadvantage in skill, speed, power, basically everything, and yet, still won (Though she needed some help from Shizu at the end, but this is still a considerable skill upscale, since Haruka is way more experienced than them both. How come this hasn’t been brought up before?)

Also, after doing some quick maths (Meme reference hehe) A fully adapted Haruka (Going with the 3x low-end estimate I gave for reactive evolved AP, since there’s no canon value shown yet) will have about… a 5.06x AP advantage, bare minimum. Not in one-shot ranges, obviously, but if Haruka lands a hit on Cinner (Which I’m certain she can, especially once she’s adapted, as already explained) then while it might not kill him instantly, it will definitely be a pretty bad blow, which is definitely gonna cause that super slow organ regeneration to come into play here. Once again, Cinner Can’t put his regen into some sort of overdrive like you said earlier. Nothing on his profile, to my knowledge, hints at that.

Oh dang, we went from retracting votes to back to voting again 💀 But I’m not complaining, that makes it 3-2 in haruka’s favor then?

Oh dang, we went from retracting votes to back to voting again 💀 But I’m not complaining, that makes it 3-2 in haruka’s favor then?
Yes

The match needs to end one way or the other 🗿 if it’s not over by some time tomorrow I’m gonna have to force the rest of the tourney through

I don’t feel like making a big response if I already lost, but I disagree Haruka gets all the hits while Cinner gets none

I don’t feel like making a big response if I already lost, but I disagree Haruka gets all the hits while Cinner gets none
I think it’s a High-Diff in either direction, but Haruka has lots more ranged options, especially since she can effectively attack from outside rotten sewage’s general range 🗿

I just don’t get what this is supposed to be. Haruka is comfortable getting in close but at the same time she’ll never get in close and she’ll also match Cinner’s skill even though the best feats she upscales from are crossing a much smaller gap. She has ranged attacks but speed is equal so Haruka can dodge everything Cinner does but even at a great range he can’t react to her attacks? How’s Haruka even get the organ damage being mentioned if she never ever gets in his range long enough to use her scythe? Is it the darkness attacks because I don’t think those are piercing. I feel like I’m getting mixed messaging on how Haruka fights.

Last edited:
I just don’t get what this is supposed to be. Haruka is comfortable getting in close but at the same time she’ll never get in close and she’ll also match Cinner’s skill even though the best feats she upscales from are crossing a much smaller gap. She has ranged attacks but speed is equal so Haruka can dodge everything Cinner does but even at a great range he can’t react to her attacks?
I don't believe the skill thing either. Again, this is a very(Very) high diff match and nobody here thinks that Cinner is jobbing or anything, plus you said you didn't want to write another big reply, which is understandable, but unless there's another vote you still have the 24 hour period to try to change everyone's mind which I'm also open to given just how close it feels

It’s not that cinner’s experience is far beyond Kedron, I’m clearly referring to the difference in skill one can cross with Reactive Evolution in Bakuhatsu (Assuming their will is strong enough). Even if Haruka is completely outmatched (Which she shouldn’t be) RE can let her adapt and possibly surpass quickly. Catching Haruka will be extremely hard, especially with Haruka’s own prediction capabilities, again, giving her at least some sort of a helping hand, and there’s also the fact that Cinner can’t predict Haruka’s movements if she decides to switch strategies to counter it, and also the fact that she can move in such a way that she disappears from sight even with equal speed (Already explained in reasoning post, and also from Vol 1 Chapter 7). AND this you are once again assuming Haruka needs to get in close, which she doesn’t need to, given that she can do pretty much the same amount of damage from well outside cinners range.

Stalemated? Asuna outright beat Kedron even when she was starting out at a big disadvantage in skill, speed, power, basically everything, and yet, still won (Though she needed some help from Shizu at the end, but this is still a considerable skill upscale, since Haruka is way more experienced than them both. How come this hasn’t been brought up before?)
Yes but that gap is smaller given Cinner has beat hordes of warriors with centuries of combat experience and people with Haruka’s powerset, neither of which apply to that example. Even if Haruka can match Cinner’s skill, I don’t think it’ll be that quick like you’re framing it to be. Learning to ride a bike and entering NASCAR are two different things even if it’s the same basic principle. And Cinner has plenty of attacks and strategies he could try like backing off with his extension before letting the staff pull him back in to attack or launching projectiles to distract Haruka. He can also try setting up an attack which Haruka will predict before changing direction mid attack and catching her unawares. Haruka can’t exactly move out of Cinner’s sight given he can feel the air in the area. And why doesn’t Haruka need to get in range? Cinner can block attacks from a distance from people with enhanced precision like what Haruka has and will be getting a warning each time she sends something his way. I think she’ll eventually have to try using her scythe in which Cinner outranges it and gets some hits in and perhaps a combo which deals great damage. You can’t just tell me Haruka is not afraid to get into close range and then say she’ll never feel the need to try close range even when long range isn’t working for her.

You have to keep in mind Rinser could do two attacks in one, pierce with earth bullets, and was sucking Cinner’s energy at the same frequency he was absorbing Rinser’s. All the while the two were hitting each other, blow for blow. I’m sure Asuna is impressive, but stalemating someone under those conditions is also in of itself a great feat. I do see how Asuna’s AP growing could net her a win, but Cinner can also avoid attacks like Haruka can avoid his. Difference is Cinner can make himself faster with rapid movement and fall rate manipulation plus drag her into his range. He rushes Rinser while simultaneously pulling him in to make it seem like he’d attack only for him to shift direction and hit him from above with Metal Crush. On that note, he doesn’t need a huge jump to activate Metal Crush, as long as he’s above Haruka he can use it and tag her with lethal force. You think he’s gonna make everything choreographed for her but he’s very crafty even if his range is more limited. And I’d like some clarification how Haruka does the organ damage to wear Cinner down. Is it just the scythe or can she pierce people in some other way? If it is the scythe then one of her winning strategies revolves around getting into Cinner’s range so she can’t just hang back forever.

Last edited:
Back