• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel) vs Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

• Both are 6-C, Rimuru is in his slime form, Gilgamesh is in his servant key
  • Rimuru has his standard equipment, Gilgamesh has the Gates of Babylon
  • Speeds are equalized
Gilgamesh: 3

Rimuru:

Last edited:
I don't think Gilgamesh's attacks are effective, since Projectile attacks will be devoured by Gluttony

Rimuru wins, he will tie Gilgamesh with his threads then shoot Hell Flare

Just asking, Rimuru could devour things like NPs? Specially divine constructs since they are in their own league.
What are the properties or feats that would give them resistance from being absorbed?
If there aren't any, then Rimuru shouldn't have any real problems devouring them.

Gilgamesh With enuma elish
I mean, if he see that his weapons are absorbed then probably wouldn't joke around and use Enuma Elish, but the first I thought after read that Rimuru absorb the weapons was ask if he can do that, wouldn't really matter even if that was the case though.

Don't do this to the blue hair boy, is rimuru considered someone worthy or greater
gil probably slaps tho

No everything before he pulls ea is rimuru wincon
What does rimuru start with against danmaku

Don't do this to the blue hair boy, is rimuru considered someone worthy or greater
gil probably slaps tho

No everything before he pulls ea is rimuru wincon
What does rimuru start with against danmaku
Probably black fire, which proves to be useless, then he would ask great sage to do it and then optimized moves? Dunno if rimuru has any way to beat gilgamesh even if his precog is limited tho

Edit: ge would probably kot fare well against merodach in a sword fight but with his other abilities he would eventually get gil to bring a specialized weapon or EA

No, he uses Gluttony, he used it against Charybdis Danmaku
Oh yeah, didn't know he had a specific answer to danmaku, but it should probably more or less go the same way, unless gil starts with a weapon that can freeze him or something like that he would just regen

Actually something important i forget to ask does the OP choose if gil starts with his golden armor or is it a in character thing he'd use if the opponent was worthy?

Actually something important i forget to ask does the OP choose if gil starts with his golden armor or is it a in character thing he'd use if the opponent was worthy?
The armor is in his standard equipment

Soul Manipulation: Just like any other characters in the Nasuverse, a Servant's body and mind protect their souls from harm, and furthermore, they can take hits to their Spirit Origins to an extent.

Servant physiology in resistances

Im on phone is rimuru soul absoption not listed under soul manip? How does it work?

Im on phone is rimuru soul absoption not listed under soul manip?
it is listed
How does it work?
Well, the one that I remember here is the Merciless, which takes the soul of these who doesnt wants to fight anymore and/or beg to their lifes, but i guess it wont work in Gilgamesh due his personality, however, I dont remember if rimuru has others soul absorptions in his 6-C keys outside of Merciless, maybe @Metalballrun knows?
Protecting the soul should work tho
No, if u can tank attacks, it doesnt means that u can resist ur body being absorbed, same as soul, if u can tank soul attacks, doesnt means that u resist having ur soul absorbed, however, if rimuru soul absorption in that key is only with Merciless, it perhaps will not work

Lmao gils never gonna beg
yed id like to know how the absorption would work exactly example is it like bfr or the darkness yhwach does to absorb

Whats the ap gap can he even damage gil armor.

can gluttony absorb conceptual projectiles?
Well, outside of Ea, there has something that Gilgamesh to do that can put Rimuru down?
The thing is, if both sides dont have a way to drop each other eventually hes gonna use Ea

Whats the ap gap can he even damage gil armor.
I actually dont even know, I just cant find a calc at all lol
can gluttony absorb conceptual projectiles?
not as far I remember in this key
The thing is, if both sides dont have a way to drop each other eventually hes gonna use Ea
Actually now that I think, around volume 5, Rimuru was going to use Gluttony against the dead persons in tempest, iirc, he was going to absorb their souls, I will just check it right now

Actually now that I think, around volume 5, Rimuru was going to use Gluttony against the dead persons in tempest, iirc, he was going to absorb their souls, I will just check it right now
Meh, the context was just physical absorption there, which is weird, because in Rimuru profile, it is stated that Gluttony has Soul Absorption, but I just cant find the scan after all, @Metalballrun do u have it?

Back