• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) A World of Peril Chapter 1 Part 2

Blahblah9755 said:
I start helping push what I assume is the combat door.

[Wasn't the point of choosing the combat door so we can prepare a strategy to fight? Why are we jumping straight in?]
[You already forgot the plan bois]

Hl3 or bust said:
"Thats a good way to kill everyone, and i highly doubt humans would make something like that."
"My definition of "manmade" includes legends, religions and folktales. There's even Odin's spear and multiple holy swords inside my treasury."

[Cause people are complaining and no one is even trying to get prepared] [Overlord Mjolnir isnt in GoB]

[ I thought we chose combat because it was straight forward as to the other two likely being some type of super poison plants or some type of death manip in the bones]

PsychoWarper said:
[Overlord Mjolnir isnt in GoB]
[The weapons mentioned in the page aren't the only ones he has. "He is the original hero, so all heroes of various myths are derived from his legend. It may be a paradox, but he, as the original, must possess that which can be handed down as the Noble Phantasms possessed by those later heroes for they are derived from him for that very reason.[19] These weapons are technically nameless, the original Prototypes of the Noble Phantasms (ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«Õ«ØÕàÀÒü«ÕăÕ×ï, Subete no Hōgu no Genkei?) and the common points before they became objects of faith that act as the foundations for their legends. "

Gilgamesh literally has 99.9% of all noble phantoms in Nasuverse.

So i have Mjolnir, or rather Mjolnir's prototype, which is better then the actual one.]

[But Mjolnir is a divine weapon so it shouldnt be in GoB, just like how Vasavi Shakti isnt within GoB]

PsychoWarper said:
[But Mjolnir is a divine weapon so it shouldnt be in GoB, just like how Vasavi Shakti isnt within GoB]
[Vasavi Shakti is the exception because "Karna's legend records that he "has" the spear, but there is no description of it "being used" ", so Gil can't find the orginal prototype in his treasury. Anyway it doesn't matter, Mjolnir is very likely at least high 7-A, so it's banned. I've retconned my dialogue.]

I giggle at Blaire's proposal and just take a large flashlight out of the GoB.

"Here's the light."

I say as i toss the flashlight at Keanu.

You can see, with the flashlight, a large table in the center of the room. You can barely make out two faint lights ion top of it.

On the table, you find to buttons laying on it. One is red, while the other is blue. Before you can figure out what's happening, however, you hear the door lock behind you.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I decide to ask the pink haired girl about our predicament. "Do you know what happens when either of these buttons are pressed?"
"I'll try"

I use SNI to see what happens when you touch the bottons

Back