• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) A World of Peril Chapter 1

"Kinda.....Someone like, say, Bob seems to be physically not even remotely comparable to Keanu, but the whole "being lightning" thing makes him easily more powerful unless Keanu has something up his sleeve."

[I don't think anything we have possibly sans telekill can even hurt you (other than Gil's stuff of course, but that's his AP justification)]

"No, but ever since waking up I've felt so much stronger and faster then I was before. Now, I feel like If I was in a fight, I would be more skilled or something like that."

[Richmond is able to physically beat down Keanu]

[Blah is the physically strongest]

I use Sha Naqba Imuru to get a general understanding of the most notable noble phantoms inside GoB.

"Golden Armor and Auto-Defensors"

As i say the words a shining gold armor appear on me, while multiple golden discs start floating around me.

PsychoWarper said:
[I thought A and EX attacks where High 7-A]
[EX attacks are all different. EX is the rank given to something when it is unquantifiable or goes against the logic of the verse. There's an EX rank for this NP that transforms the human user into a dragon but the reason it is EX rank is because it doesn't make any sense for a normal human to be able to turn into a dragon.]

PsychoWarper said:
[I thought A and EX attacks where High 7-A]
[A strength is 7A. A++ is high 7A iirc.]

I begin running down the hall in the direction the group headed earlier.

[Also, do we have combat skill/weapon mastery/martial arts technique of our characters?]

Hl3 or bust said:
"Ah, neat. How useful are those things anyways." i ask Gianna
"The armor is just really a good armor, meanwhile the discs that are floating around me ..."

i point towards one of them.

"Those are anti-projectile defences, so I think they are pretty usefull."

I stop in front of the closest door preparing to open it indiscriminately, but then I remember something.

"Hey, Boobs. You said one of these had bones behind it? Like, 'dead things' bones?"

Edwellken said:
"Hey, Boobs. You said one of these had bones behind it? Like, 'dead things' bones?"
I trow Ig-Alima up the bastard's ass ovo

"That was really offensive, don't call me like that !"

I shout with a very angry tone.

Looks like I made her mad.

"Ah, my bad."

"Well if we all agreed on a door, let's hurry up and open it."

DragonEmperor23 said:
[Blah is 312 megatons, Hercules scales to knocking away Excalibur which is 385 megatons]
[Excalibur is only 385 megatons with blasts, not with regular strikes like what Heracles deflected (iirc).]

I finally catch up with the others. "Nn!" I let out a triumphant shout as I thrust my purple leek into the air.

Back