• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) A World of Peril Chapter 1

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ @Blah, but it says that Excalibur is mountain level for hitting Hercules and Hercules is mountain level for hitting Excalibur]
[Hercules has a separate statement Mountain level. Also, take this to the meta or something, the thread fills up in like 10 posts and we're still in the same damn hallway.]

[We really should stop posting at this point, we've almost filled the thread.]

"If you guys want to go fight, go on ahead. Seems like people agree and I'm going to hazard a guess that I can't stop you."

[Oof, this is what I get for thinking RL is more important than this. rip DX

So, to explain my abscence during these deliberations, uh...]

And then, finally, I caught up with the others. I had ducked away from them for just a minute to run back and grab my shovel, since I dropped it while everything was exploding, and by the time I got back to where I thought everyone would be, they had already vanished further down the hall. So, rushing again, I managed to finally reach the end of the hallway by myself, where the others seemed to be deliberating amongst themselves.

Panting, I said with a clear edge to my voice, "Thanks for waiting up, guys. So, what's going on here?"

Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust said:
"You seem to have some kind of.....discernment power i guess? Can you tell what i can do?"
[@Overlord]
"I'll try"

I use SNI to lean about the abilities of Brad.

After a bit of silence I say:

"it seems you don't have any powers, only your equipment does. You already know what your dice does, meanwhile your sword has the ability to bypass the durability of beings who are enhanced by magic and you revolver's bullets cause cancerous growths,.

Yobobojojo said:
The blast blows a hole in the ceiling. For a split second, you can see some electronic lights flickering, before the ceiling apparently fixes itself. Luckily for you, what little debris there was didn't harm you.Hl3 or bust wrote:
"Self-healing metal? Why am i not surprised?" Hl3 or bust said:
"Dunno really, down this hallway for now. Blasting our way out won't work because the metal is apparently self-repairing."
[This is who said the wall was metal]

[But if not the wall, let me retcon conducting myself through the ceiling then]

"We're deciding what door to go through. One has bones behind it, the other has plants behind it, and the third is guranteed combat."

For a moment, I wonder how they figured that out, especially considering the three doors ahead of me looked exactly the same. Then I realized that it must be another one of these people's abiilties, and I decide it's better not to ask.

"Well, if I had to choose one, it'd probably be the bones. The plants could be poisonous or carnivorous, and I really don't know how I'd be able to contribute to anything with just a shovel. To me, it seems like the bone door is the best bet for me."

"Well, theres around a 50/50 chance of the bone and or plant doors being traps, and we can plan for the combat door."

Back