• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2 (#3)

"well depends we talkin PC or one of the console ports? Console ports are good but they bear not mod support, have you SEEN the crazy shit they can do?"

[Yeah, if you wanted say you should have played ovo]

"Alright lets go" I give everyone there controller and start up minecraft survival.

Jackythejack said:
[so what happened to my character?]
[I took your and Snake's unconscious bodies to the Western team where they beat up Highway Star and then the user commited suicide.

P.S. Swathing's actually a girl.]

[After defeating Highway Star, we go on to retrieve to the key from Najenda, who we eventually fight. After defeating her also, we get the key and go back to the world where the original PCs came from. Snake also is most likely dead.]

I go see where everyone is going.

They are playing videogames ... Minecraft, pffffffffffffffffff.

"What are you, CASUALS ? Dedric, do you have a REAL game like Salt and Sanctaury or Bloodborne ?"

"Any game bears the merits of fun dude, fun is enjoyment, and since people can experience enjoyment via different means, therefore any game COULD bear the merits of fun".

SwathingDegenera777 said:
"Any game bears the merits of fun dude, fun is enjoyment, and since people can experience enjoyment via different means, therefore any game COULD bear the merits of fun".
"... Sorry"

I hope they forgive me.

"It kay, besides it's not like you need to apologize and whatnot, you didn't do something so genetalish enough as to warrant a good ol fashion go committing of the die, yanno? Anyway if you wanna play get your ass over here, I'm trying to build the most phallic structure known to mankind"

[Oh, okay. Wish I knew that.]

I walk into the room with a sigh and watch as some children play some childish video games. "And what's going on here, exactly?" I asked as I find a place for me to sit down. I still felt a bit weak, but I'm hoping it'll pace soon.

"Well, I'm sure there's something else to do," I mutter as I pull out my phone and glance at it. "Something much more...physically demanding."

"if you count puking in the toilet and doing crunches in a desperate attempt to attain the ideal male physique, then yes, there is INDEED physically demanding things of which we can do. I mean either way I won't be working out until like, 12:00 AM per my binge of Iron Mech Geej with Miriam"

Back