• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2 (#3)

"I'm also pretty sure that trying to kill a laser expunging god obsessed psycho is unhealthy, yet we did it anyway" I kinda realize that, should I end on this note, then whatever this persons name is probably gonna think I'm a dipshit.

"Look, don't get the wrong idea, it's just, me family gave me the same sort of advice, and considering how responsible they are for so much stress regarding who I am, somewhere in this ******* anomaly of a brain, I correlate those two with one another, and every time I've attempted to stray AWAY from such, I end up having a megapurge that's way more painful that a normative purge."

"It's like a smoker, some wanna stop, but they can't... I mean personally I'm okay with it as long as it doesn't decrease the merit I have during a mission, not to mention if it keeps providing the same psychological benefit."

[Why dont you ask my name]

"Well I guess your right and I also understand the desire to change your body to be how you want it... even if it means overworking your self." I tell Jayden.

[Yes. Wait in the RP are you playing Minecraft? Because if so that whole exchange was in regards to the likes of if your Minecraft character bore any sand and gunpowder on them.]

[Yes im playing]

"Yeah heres some sand and a shovel" I hand Jaydens character 2 stacks of sand and an iron shovel.

i turn towards the others.

"I have an idea, we could tell each other the backstory of our servants."

"it will be fun and it will tighten the bond of our group"

"okay imagine this, your a dude right? A dudey dude doing dude things? Well one day, for literally NO explicable reason you spontaneously transform into a chick. Now imagine how that would feel, being in a body that's alien to you, a body that conforms not to your mind and causes you an eternal discomfort NOT for any bodily ails, but for the cognitive dissonance between your mind and body. If you really want to know more I could send you some links ELI5'ing the whole topic in an easy to comprehend and understand manner ALONGSIDE some scientific articles. TLDR cognitive dissonance between by mind and body severe enough to induce suicidal urges to the point where I wanna go commit the die." Wait shit.

"And no, I was not a dude who became a chick spontaneously and wishes to return to dude Hood. I am a male born in the body of a female."

This shit is always so hard to explain... I sigh in retribution TO their sigh. Not out of anger, but of exasperation. "Just Google transgender, read the Wikipedia article, and AVOID. TUMBLR. AT. ALL. COSTS."

In the game, I head towards a crafting table posed atop an unmined tree, what draws someone to put such ATOP the tree is beyond me but eh, I'm not complaining. I stack some dirt in a pillar as a means to access the treetop. Which, in theory, would permit me access TO the crafting table.

I click it and arrange the sand and gunpowder into the pattern of which warrants TNT. Time for some fun... Hastily I stack one TNT atop The other in the formation of a pillar, 23 blocks of such in total. Flint and Steel in hand, I use the item on the top of the pillar.

"YEE-TOH!" I scream as my character go commits die upon the excess of damage induced by 23 blocks worth of TNT.

Overlord775 said:
i turn towards the others.
"I have an idea, we could tell each other the backstory of our servants."

"it will be fun and it will tighten the bond of our group"
[don't ignore me ovo]

"Instead of worrying bout that, worry bout how I blew up all your shit via TNT, as for backstory, really don't have one for Oku, after a particular dysphoric day I have a HORRID nightmare, next morning I wake up with the power of wacky bullshit"

"I do know what a transgender is. It's just that your motivations for this is just really hard to comprehend." I say as I take every tool that Jayden's player just dropped after dying. "Anyway, what's your story, Claudio?"

I clear my troat

"Ok, i have to explain the setting first, so you can understand. in Havel's universe, there was this "Age of Ancients", the wold was unformed, a land of grey grags, stone trees and immortal rock dragons. But then a giant flame appered and life, death, heath, cold, light and dark were born. Before the flame, Havel and his friends were immortal husks, void of any sentient tought, but thenthe flame arrived and they obtained souls. There were 4 being who got really big souls, they will be later called "gods". 3 of them started fighting the dragons for the control of the world, meanwhile the forth one created humans and send them to fight the giant dragons.

Havel fought in the dragon war and crafted his stone armor and weapons out of the corpse of one of the dragon. He also became a bishop in this period.

And the end, the gods won thanks to the betrayal of Seath, the scaleless dragon, who got a nice archive for the help.

The gods also gave Seath full autority to do all the scienze experiments he wanted.

Seath did uncountable mounstrous experiemnts on both humans and Havel's race.

Havel had already a burning hate for Seath, because he hates magic and dragons, and Seath is a dragon mage, and after seeing him go unpunishedfor his crimes, Havel planned to kill him. But Gwyn, one of the gods, didn't allow him to kill Seath, so Havel planned to kill Gwyn too. He tried killing the gods and taking down their empire.

He failed and got locked in a tower, left to rot to death."

I clear my troat again

"And that is the backstory of Havel, he's the dragon slaying bishop who tried becoming a god slayer, but failed."

"Fine I guess I can tell you Sabretooths hes not a good guy though just warning you,

His memories have been tampered with by secert organizations, and so much of what appears to be his past is not of credible account. His strongest and earliest memories involve being cruelly abused on numerous occasions by his father while being tied up in his parents' basement. However, whether or not these memories are accurate, or even true, is unclear. Another memory of Sabretooths childhood was when his mutation first manifested, he killed his older brother Luther over a piece of pie. Another memory involves another mutant named Wolverine, whom at the time lived in a small community of Blackfoot Indians and settlers. One day, Sabretooth tracked him down in Canada, and he raped and seemingly murdered his lover, Silver Fox on Wolverines birthday. This resulted in the first of many battles between the two, with Sabretooth savagely beating Wolverine. Sabretooth eventually adopted a tradition of tracking Wolverine down on his birthday with the intention of fighting him.

Eventually emerging as a costumed villain, Sabretooth became partners with the Constrictor and the two acted as enforcers for major criminal interests. During this time, Sabretooth began to stalk and kill human beings for pleasure. This earned him the newspaper title of "The Slasher." The Constrictor and Sabretooth eventually dissolved their partnership, and Sabretooth nearly killed the Constrictor at one time.

There... now you know... my servents a sadisctic psychopath"

[Totally didnt get that from some site ovo]

[i suppose i shall consider this ALTERNATE canon for now]

[its not that these events didnt happen... they just arent related to the story. i shall have canon "inbetweenies" available when i start chapter 3]

"Woah are we explaining servant origins now?" I ask before shaking my head. "I mean you guys have a lot cooler backstories than Zombina. She's...not the best when it comes to dramatic backstories...or drama."

Igno is just a Dino.

Tho technically he was a Dino formed indirectly by the worship of various tribes and was created from the sacrifice to a tribal fire god who fought with a ice god. He was used to kill a frozen Apatosaurus when some police dude stole ancient art for a billion dollars to give it to some dinosaur people from outer space so they can turn the world into germs.

[In all honesty I'm kinda glad that this whole thing is pseudocanonical, because I feel that being emotional with these PCs would detract from the emotional weight of Jayden's and Miriam's banter during the maranthon. Speaking of... Is that gonna be like one of those canonical inbetweenies or how the next chapter commences? Is it EVEN going to get any screen time?]

"oh Okuyasu is just a Japanese teenager from 1999 with a super powered psychic punch ghost, he has some pals that also have superpowered psychic punch ghosts, and he saved his friend from dying from an Airbomb created by the superpowered psyhic punchghost of a hand fetishist".

"Well, long story short, my servant was just some dude who befriended a bad dude who's parents raised him and grew up to also become a bad dude."

[Oh... But wait IS the Iron Mech Geej marathon with Miriam gonna be the DBS Broly movie (ie. Included somewhere as a plotpoint in chapter three) or the DBZ Broly Movie (an inbetweenie for Chapter 3)?]

[The DBZ Broly movie is the basis for the DBS Broly Movie.]

[These events will loosely be included in the official inbetweenie, revised for quality and engagement sake.]

[Wait and find out.]

[>1: Undead

>2: Waifu

>3: Goto 1

The fetish police would like to have a word with you]

[Atleast it's better than a certain blondie serial murderer's fetish about dead hands.]

[Kay. Having Jayden and Miriam become like unofficial brother and sister would be awesome and would be devastating should you plottwist into making Miriam a villain. Unlikely, but cool nonetheless.]

[I agree with stan I feel kinda have a feeling that Miriam is gonna be the real villian and shes using us]

[@Hl3 it was a joke my dude (kek)]

Back