• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 3

A few seconds pass, before suddenly a large pounding can be heard on the ice. It seems like whatever's chaising you can't get through for now.

The first room you enter seemingly empty, sans for a gun and a bag in the corner of the room.

"Why would you do that, he's injured." I grab the supplies and follow the intructions how how to apply them to the lizard's wounds.

"I don't think there was anything better i could do in all honest." i say as i carefully put Jack down on the bag before i go and poke my head out into the hallway and look around, thinking i heard something

"I patch up my own cuts, bruises, gashes, and holes all the time. I don't have experience doing it to someone else, but it shouldn't be too different." I say as I try to help with the medical stuff.

I prop myself up on the wall to the left of the doorway and slowly slide down it, eventually just sitting on the floor, still holding the spear

"Anyone have an idea where we are? I have an idea, but it's a bit nutty."

Suddenly, you can hear a metallic noise outside, coming from the area which you just came from

Back