• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 3

"If you have a really strong deathwise i guess." i respond to Leone, barely keeping pace due to having to be careful with Jack

[Why... alright next time guys dont start doing math in the middle of a thread that makes it sound easy.]

Suddenly, a large form bursts forth from the barricade.

You find your self face to face with a Sentinel X, unnbeknowest yo th some modifications clearly having been made.

I look at the giant robot and see some clear modifications to it.

[Yes, because you know so much about sentinels ovo]

I pull out my guns and start firing bullets at its eyes.

They bounce off, but hopefully I'm limiting its vision somewhat.

[If Monarch can use Harpe again, he's several orders of magnitude faster than the Sentinel, so this should be easy once that happens

unless this one has LoM level boosts to make it "fair"]

[Oh god, what happened to that text. Anyway, you wouldn't know modifications had been made if you didn't know the original design, to whom it would be clear to]

Hl3 or bust said:
[If Monarch can use Harpe again, he's several orders of magnitude faster than the Sentinel, so this should be easy once that happens

unless this one has LoM level boosts to make it "fair"]
[Maybe]

[Harpe doesn't give me MHS speed apparently, only strength. Also I feel its been 10 seconds since I activated it]

[Though if Overlord has swords that make him low 7-B why doesn't using Harpe give me 7-B durability?]

[No, he only survived because the Stone Giant isn't as strong as it is powerful with it's swords

i was assuming that you'd also use your tiger transformation as well]

[I'm not bothering with transformation yet because this thing is too powerful for my tiger form to hurt, and I'd rather save its regenerative abilities until I need them]

I think "**** IT," carefully put down Jack, rush past anyone directly in the way and fire a Micheal, concentrated just enough to fill the entire hallway, at the large robot

The illusion successfully traps him, and he is distracted fighting off the supposed clones of you.

The Sentinel takes blows from your hardened form, and quickly singles you out because of this and begins to hit back.

Hl3 or bust said:
I think "**** IT," carefully put down Jack, rush past anyone directly in the way and fire a Micheal, concentrated just enough to fill the entire hallway, at the large robot
[oi, this was first]

[@Yobo you forgot to update my profile, there's still bufu instead of mabufu and the sealing ability is completly missing]

[k]

With the added mobility from Amanda's rubble destroying the area, the Sentinel dodges the Michael blast.

Standuser081 said:
"Not working, huh?" I instead retreat and shoot him repeatedly.
As your attacks hit him, suddenly, you feel a shift in your surroundings, and everything seems to have gone dark, and you are striped by multiple visions of the Sentinel. It's seems he managed to copy your ability after some brief exposure.

Back