• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RRFW ideas and collaborations 4/FCFW thread

Christian Higdon said:
Anyways, what can NOku do to the monster's ludicrous Regenerationn?
I have him at Low 6-B/6-B. I despise him, but I believe it to be accurate. The calc has both ends, so I don't see what invalidates them in anyway.

As for the Regen, fortunately, canon NOku has no counter.

I feel Tarrasque probably can't die to him. You despise him, huh? Well, sit back and watch as a gigantic beast from DnD CRUSHES him.

Oh, I've already witnessed OG Dragon Ball Goku fodderize him in VSBW, but I'll gladly take this as a loss for him.

I mean

I know Goku fodderizing the weaker and more hated Goku is cool

But just LOOK at the Tarrasque and tell me that'd be amazing.

Hell yeah, man. It'd be more entertaining if Tarrasque just munched base NOku, but I suppose a fight between Oozaru NOku and Tarrasque would be........... dare I say, somewhat cool.

MLPlover2011 said:
4-B Godzilla vs All of Pre Super Dragon Ball from Dead Zone movie all the way to wrath of the dragon
No clue. I feel Godzilla has a bit of a chance, but I dunno. I don't wanna debate Zero again after what I keep going through.

Well, fork it then: Edea Lee vs Tarrasque. Obviously, Edea's at High 6-B, or else Tarrasque's gonna go flying a tad bit further than just outer space.

Info-Scan, Possess, Power-Null, Induce Status Effects, Petrify, go Non-Corporeal, Morality Hax (she can literally make it fall in love with her and cause it lose the will to fight), induce fear, and bypass resistances to time hax, magic, magic-based attacks and death hax. Oh, and Durability Negation (not that she needs it with that AP).

She also has Resurrection she needs to apply each time and High-Low Regen.

Straight off the bat, I see her having Petrification, Possession and Morality Hax as win cons she can lead with.

I mean, if she leads with the stuff I mentioned, it'd be too anti-climactic to deduce that.

If she witnesses that Regen, I suppose Tarrasque'll remind her of Ouroboros or something. He's a 2-A, so I suppose it's something notable.

All good.

But dang, I was low-key hoping you'd introduce a 3-B or 3-A. I have a Fanon I wanna use.

But anyway, for T-Rex, it beats m- ... wait... oh god. I never knew that this guy could ever come into play. Dad, I've made ya proud!

For the abomination, her. I sorta miss her. Goku really did her dirty last time.

For Goshzilla, mayyyybe Boros?

For Tarrasque, this abominatio.

Okay, so:

What can the Optimizer do to T-Rex's durability?

TMM is pretty angry due to how he is and considering it's truly weakened to morality, can she actually beat him mentally?

I dunno about Boros, seeing as Godzilla has that sweet Regenerationn.

Is BB countering Tarrasque's 3-A durability?

Oh, forgot about Mario.

Well, he can grab something that's stronger than High 8-C, or an object that grants him Matter Manipulation, Plot Manipulation or something along those lines. So, the model of an atom is... unlikely to be found nearby, but if he finds a story book (among other stuff that could hook him up with win cons), GG. Depends on the battle arena. I say his optimal battlefield is a big city capital or something.

>Psychological Intuition, which can be used for Mind Manipulation and Precognition (Can quickly learn the complexity, thought processes and patterns of action which others will undertake, allowing her to manipulate her opponent into doing her bidding, take full control of them and their actions, as well as know what her opponent will, may or can do long before they actually do it)

>Empathic Manipulation (Can bestow severely negative emotions, such as despair, depression, suicidal thoughts, etc. The presence of said emotions can increase her power immensely)

How do you think that'd work out?

Yeah, neither do I. Boros has his own regen too, though

Chris, buddy. Have you seen her wall of hax? She has multiple ways of doing so. EE, Sealing, Mindhax, Life hax, Death hax, etc. Frankly, I have no idea why I even picked her.

For Mario, I'm thinking maybe someone like Bubsy or Garfield. idk, though.

Back