• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RRFW ideas and collaborations 4/FCFW thread

Just one last meme.

Me: yeets outta the multiverse

Jibby, Zero and everyone else: laughs and doesn't help

Me:

A5EDF491-1E04-4562-A8E3-A12AAA87129B

The fu- do you, or do you not???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'll inevitably make a JBW Jibril profile, so probably should wait till then.

I gtg now, though. My bed's on the verge of yeeting me^BB + The Hakai x John Cena. I... don't even ask.

Well, I mean, Creepypasta likely wins unless we don't use the top dogs. Though, it's arguable FNAF World could beat RED tho.

FNAC will be Candy, Cindy, Chester, Blank, RAT, Monster RAT, and The Cat. Team Creepypasta is Sonic.EXE, Tails doll , Herobrine, Jeff the killer, Slenderman, Killer Sans, and Zalgo

How can Killer Sans do jack when he's only 9-B at the very best?

And none of that "he killed 10-D Sans' lelelele" because he didn't.

Back