• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reported you because he wants more approval and consensus before taking action.

Dragon pulled the trigger, though.

I would like to report myself for having too much work this week but not having self control to not keep tabbing over to the wiki. Could I get a ban until Friday at midnight?

If I need to get unbanned earlier then I'll message one of the staff members on discord or send someone to message here. I really appreciate it, thanks

dude, ur name is uselessnoob. why would anyone take advice from u? (see what i did there), but yeahn assalt is right. the guy might just be new.

At least my name isn't ImnotaMckmalAccount, "Uselessnoob245", not as bad as "Fat Guy that goes to McDonalds" which is not even a troll username.

This user is likely yet another Mikoto sock. And everything seen on this thread points to that. Aside from calling everyone "Castlevania wankers", she's being very rude, obnoxious, and condescending and using identical reasoning skills as her. From what DragonMasterxyz said, she has not toned down a bit despite multiple warnings. The way she even said, "It's been going on for too long" is another typical attitude for socks of perma-banned users to say.

And while next part isn't really report worthy, but the fact that she asked "The Fire Emblem experts" to comment on this thread shortly after she joined also kind of bears indication that it's her. She asked me, Dark, JSW, and Glass shortly after she joined as if she knew all of us; it's not the multiple suggestions Antvasima told him/her to contact. She also joined shortly after another user was banned. And seems pretty suspicious that the former user mentioned Tokyo Mirage Sessions whom Hans is proposing the exact same thing.

Note: It's her behavior in the Castlevania thread is what implies it. But the reaction below also sounds identical to how previous Mik accounts react when they get suspected.

What the hell, i am not a sock. I am new to the wiki. I just find the feat linked to the current castlevania profiles a bit fishy for reasons ive stated on that very thread.

And all of those i asked to look at the thread were ones Antvasima listed.

That is true. I gave Hans suggestions for people to ask.

I did not mean that he/she should contact all of them at once, but what is done is done.

Tbf we were dicking on this dude with memes. That could explain why he got so heated. Let's give him another shot.

To accuse people of downplay isn't really against the rules, so long as you aren't being a dick about it. Wanking isn't either, but I can try and check out that thread and explain where the problem lies with it since from a quick glance everyone's just meming on him.

If him being uncooperative persists then it becomes an issue, but he has literally 3 edits here rn.

It is inappropriate to use mocking images against other members, yes.

Neoevofighter is probably a sock of Newestfighter. Firstly, just look at the names. Secondly, their contributions. Newestfighter was known for his hax vs AP threads, stomps, terrible grammar and spelling, not using the space bar, and his insistence on using teams. Now, let's look at what Neoevofighter has posted:

His comments on other threads ignore grammar conventions entirely and are similar to what the other newestfighter socks say, but I don't think I need to link every single one of his contributions.

It's clear then that Lorenzo did this to joke around. However he does need to get his act together and indicate when he is joking around or not. Like using ovo or something.

Thought it was a copypasta at first

Anyways yeah it seems like it was just a really weird joke. Lorenzo I will say that making a second comment doesn't really make it look any better. Maybe don't do that in the future.

Another thing, saying lol after every sentence just makes you sound really pompous and could give people the wrong idea about you. I'm not going to force you too drop it, but just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back