• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its clear Lorenzo just doesn't have enough filters when saying a joke. He was already given a freindly heads up by a staff for a joke that might've been a bit too over the line.

@myhero lol means laughting out loud man. what else do u want me to do? like, i see what u mean, but lol is pretty self explenatory. @dragon not to be rude, but what else could i have possibly meant with that? like, actual question? the first time i even talked to u ever, was on that thread, and as such, my humour is not familiar to u, but like, come on now.

Laughing out loud after everything you say can easily be misinterpreted as you looking down on others especially when you're in argument. And I never told you to do something I just wanted you to at least be aware that it can probably cause you trouble in the future.

You...have not seen what types of crazy people come to this site. Not to mention people have gotten trollish and rude comments like that out of the blue before. So anyone could take that as a random insult from a troll or user.

@myhero, well believe or not, i laugh extremely easily, so when i do type lol i legit mean lol. ps ovo btw lol @dragon, dude, look, i understand. i have like, zero temper. i legit got banned by telling assalt to **** himself cuz he said i was being condescending. u being weirded makes sense lol

Well, be careful in the future. Not everyone is going to immediately know it's a joke and as such stuff like this can happen.

or just

you know

when you tell a joke, make it a joke

coz it ain't a joke if it isn't funny boyo

EDIT: To be clear, I know humor is subjective. That, however, wasn't humor.

Agreed, its pretty rude for a staff of all people to come in and try to escalate the situation when it has already been resolved.

We're dropping this now for good this time.

A match was prematurely closed on accident, according to Cal, while we were discussing if it was a stomp or not. It being an accident is no issue (things happen of course) but refusal to reopen it is. It is technically a violation but can be easily fixed. Could I kindly get it reopened so that we may continue to rightfully decide?

discussion of the match was briefly continued on another thread, and it was determined that further discussion was necesary, but that it should not continue on an unrelated thread. The thread should be repoened so it can continue in the most relavent place

I think he was more putting it here since Cal didn't reopen it so he thought it got ignored or something

Anyways by the time you read this I:LL probably have opened it.

>Only a few posts

>Made not long after the August Ban Purge

>Primarily posts on RWBY, HST, To Aru, and LoL threads, and ususally only comes to back the main proponents of those threads

>Has a very clear antagonistic relationship with Weekly and the verses he likes almost like they knew him before, despite being a new user

>Calls Weekly "Wankly", a term invented by and used by the banned users group

119buzzlightyearhmmm

I agree with The Wright Way a hundred percent. I may not like Steven Universe either but this shouldn't get in the way of versus threads. Not only that I want to add onto his suggestion by also mentioning that Godhand1999 needs to get a warning as well. I noticed this from the Sonic vs Kratos thread, he seems to get rather defensive when people say something bad about Sonic.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2541510

And he has made this same mistake again when he attacked other peoples' taste for Steven Universe in the same link The Wright Way has posted. He too deserves a warning.

Here is his message wall. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Godhand1999

I suppose that some staff member can give Jangles a light warning as well for the "Steven rapeyverse" comment.

That said, I am not overly fond of the series anymore either, due to part of its fanbase and politics.

Godhand does not seem to have done anything warning worthy.

He got defensive and started attacking other people's tastes when they expressed that they didn't like Sonic. This should at least be a light warning.

Okay. I suppose that I trust your sense of judgement then.

Maybe a warning would be better until he does something more inappropriate then?

Matthew Schroeder said:
>Only a few posts

>Made not long after the August Ban Purge

>Primarily posts on RWBY, HST, To Aru, and LoL threads, and ususally only comes to back the main proponents of those threads

>Has a very clear antagonistic relationship with Weekly and the verses he likes almost like they knew him before, despite being a new user

>Calls Weekly "Wankly", a term invented by and used by the banned users group
That's some multiversal reach there.

1. Not indicative of a sock (socks should have similar activity to the banned user, "few posts" doesn't really tell anything).

2. "Not long" is pretty vague and would cover tons of accounts.

3. These aren't exactly obscure verses. You'd be more convincing finding instances of identical arguments being made on this account as the one you're accusing it of being a sock of. Granted, I don't get what you mean by "ususally only comes to back the main proponents of those threads"

4. Some staff here can get notorious on other related communities. Weekly is among one of them. Also, people have their biases for/against verses. You'd be more convincing showing these biases being nearly identical as a specific banned user.

5. "Wankly" is not a particularly unique/creative insult, you don't need inside knowledge to come up with that one.

Yes. Agnaa seems to make sense. Should we remove the block then?

Weekly legit had wanklybabbles listed as an alias on his jbw file, it's quite clearly not DG exclusive.

By the verses thing, those are verses a lot of the banned DG dudes supported, which was why he was suspicious, but they're not exactly obscure.

I think Matt is saying that he may be a sock of someone, but not sure which one. I'd like at least a specific accusation before a ban so their activity and behaviour can be directly compared.

Weekly is pretty infamous off-site, as stated above. They can also be friends with people who don't like weekly, and considering how Regis is already in that thread and Gilga agreesnwith him...

It's kinda sketchy but not enough for a ban, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back