• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Or obliviousness

Either way I probably should have done this privately instead of on a thread, so if there is a response, it should be in a conversation

It was just one page, and the vandalism was not extreme or crude, so he might just have been inexperienced.

Dude I just said your comment is useless, since you can find the answer reading the ******* manga, you already should've know that since we are discussing the manga. Grow some skin.

M3X is a productive and usually well-behaved member.

I mean.... is this even report worth? I told him to read the manga properly. If he had done that, he wouldn't be asking questions as obvious as 1+1. We are discussing a feat, he should've at least read the chapter of where it happens rather than asking some obvious questions.

If you are discussing something, you should have some previous knowledge about it.

Yeah thanks, I mean, not the first time I'm being reported because the way I write my comments. People should just grown some skin and stop being offended by something that is obviously not offensive.

Agreed. This seems harmless.
It’s not an issue until the situation escalates, because I have no issue going there with someone who thinks they can talk to me how they want. So when it does get to that point, which it will if anyone speaks to me in that manner, I’m glad we had a good talk.

It’s not an issue until the situation escalates, because I have no issue going there with someone who thinks they can talk to me how they want.
This is what I mean… you can think you are talking appropriately or fair but honestly it doesn’t matter what you think.

Your actions are clearly causing other people to want to escalate the situation therefore you are instigating a conflict.
If the problem keep arises maybe you should look at the common denominator.
^ maybe you should self reflect rather than put the blame on the other person and stop telling people what they should be offended by.

I understand that, on the other hand keep banning and revert change for vandalize profile is quite stamina hard work for staff though

Why don't we just lock all profile to prevent mass-editting problem
That is one of the worst ideas I've heard. Doing that would put so much unnecessary strain on the staff what with having to unlock and relock hundreds of profiles a day for minor edits. It also just cuts out a lot of contributions of regular members.

Jesus christ Weekly, what happened to reporting staff to HR?

This does not need to be public.

This is not report worthy Weekly. The thread was closed because you were trying to twist your demotion as you retiring, after you were told that you've been demoted. You were purposefully spreading misinformation. And even besides that, given your confrontational attitude in DMs, I decided it best to close the thread until you've calmed down and come to terms with it, because you were obviously and understandably upset.

You already said your piece about planning to retire on that thread anyway. This isn't a big deal.

And I suggest you don't drag this matter here.

Last edited:
Its a big deal to me. Why couldnt you just let it be? Hell even Matt got the courtesy of being allowed to retire before being demoted yet i wasnt given the same.

Its a big deal to me. Why couldnt you just let it be? Hell even Matt got the courtesy of being allowed to retire before being demoted yet i wasnt given the same.
Matt made a thread before the decision was applied to him and before he was officially demoted. You made the thread after you were officially demoted.

Again, please don't continue this here. This isn't report worthy. Take up your personal grievances with me in private. I'll delete any more posts regarding this matter from here on out.

Back